Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a very happy bunny.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAY!:D ----LONG POST----- (but its good!)

Up till now my application of DJ techniques and mindset have got me free food, and made me a lot happier in general. I've got a long way to go, but I am getting so much better at the whole social area of my life, not just girls. But last night was the first time I pulled directly because of what i did.

At this party I met this girl - a 8 coming onto a 9 - who I instantly knew my other friends would make a bee line for. And my other friends are, to be fair, the best pullers in my year. In fact they're the reason I'm here- I was damn angry they were getting all the action and not me!:rolleyes: I'm still impressed at how each one has his own way to get girls- from just looking like class and not careing, to "consoling" girls who are sad about something or an other, to something which I think is verging on rape. They're good blokes, but total arseholes when it comes to girls.

Still, I jumped up onto the bed with her, after "forgetting her name" once or twice. I called her odd. I got her to try and open my beer. And my god she tried. I even slipped a complement in- "don't use your teeth, I think the bottle might win, and you've got nice teeth". I didn't even realise i was doing it! It was great!

I have a really flashy lighter- a nice zippo. Even if you don't smoke, get one, it makes a great prop. And learn a few "tricks", they're so easy and they really grab peoples attention.

It was a bit odd actually, I do that for a bit, and then I call her up onto the top of this bunkbed (dont ask) cos I figured I was horny and had a chance, she actually jumped on me and started taking my clothes off:eek: everyone else then left the room, very quickly, and I was left with this fit as girl taking my shirt off, and sticking her tounge down my throat. Which was nice.

I saw her again today, and pulled her again, though I have to say it was a bit awkward- I still have a lot of work to do on that. I do kinda feel a LTR coming on, since I havent had one for a while, and this girl is not slutty by any means. I'd actually like to keep things going with her, though I'm still lulling this one over...

I'll call her in 2 or 3 days, cos I dunno if she thinks we're going out or not, and she seems like the kinda girl who will get offended if I just cut contact with her for a week. I know there will be some people that disagree with me on this, but just as long as I dont come off needy then I'm sure it'll be great.

So- thanks to everyone who has ever given me advice, read my posts, and helped with this site in anyway. Cheers guys!

Take what you can from this post, there may be some pretty good ideas buried in there. Or maybe I just got very lucky...your call!:p

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes to cook, prepare for lots and lots of free food :D

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not slutty? i'm not saying that a female enjoying sex is a bad thing, but when the first meeting is the first meating, thats a little slutty.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, maybe I just hang around with slutty girls... cos all the girls I hang around with would be up for that at a party...lucky me!

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she's just so attracted to you and found u irresistable and was really horny so she did what **** did ;D Not necessarily slutty, but then again slutty is not so bad ;)

Good luck with her man! :D