"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I'm a rock...

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
I just realized something, I'm a rock. Sure I'm an A-B student, I'm on the Dean's list, but I'm still a dumbass. We had a small discussion in class about global events and some of my responses were lame. Girls don't want to talk to a rock. So I've been reading everything I can get my hands on. Hopefully things will change?

Jason
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Oh I finally got it, ha...I thought you were trying to change your image.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Read on man. Lack of knowledge is fixable. I used to be the same way with politics when my friends would talk about the subject. Now they don't even try to argue with me cuz I always try to stay on top of most recent news.
 
Top