"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

i'm a loner because of what happened senior year in HS

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I'm asking whoever is 17/18 or so and in second year of college.
 

Demon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
3,024
Reaction score
7
In California, there are two exams that may be taken to graduate high school early (or late). The GED may be taken by students 18 years of age or older and the GED diploma is equivalent to a high school diploma. (I'm sure you know about GEDs.)

Aside from the GED, there is the CHSPE (the California High School Proficiency Exam). You may be as young as 12 to take the CHSPE (effectively bypassing high school). The difference between the CHSPE and the GED, nevermind age requirements, is that the former requires guardian authorization for you to leave school if you pass the exam whereas the GED does not.

There is also a special program that some folks are in. I was "friends" with a guy who was in this program. He was taking college courses in middle school (grades 6-8) and was required to complete a single semester of high school. He's 19 now, owns a $4m house with 3 other guys, and earns a six figure income as an IT/Security expert. Bleh, but he's a dyckhead.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
I'm asking whoever is 17/18 or so and in second year of college.
When I was a freshman in college I was already 18 so I don't know how one would get there early... BUT... I did know a few girls from my college who were 16 and 17 and I was like WTF!? So it definitely is possible. I must say this: if you are that young and in college already then you must be doing something right, so don't even sweat any of the other bull****. It's not what's important anyway.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
At my highschool. You can do two things get 32 college credits or over one year of college and graduate a year early if you already have all your required course, If you did both which is possible you could be 18 and third year of college. Pze.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top