I'm a huge failure

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never do this kind of thing, but I am feeling like I've been kicked in the gut.

Then kicked in the head until the pain is unbearable, but not enough for me to go unconscious. Then kicked in the gut again.

It's a terrible feeling and the worst part is knowing that I am the sole cause of all of this...it has hurt me pretty bad, but it's hurt people around me badly too.

This forum is great and it will be the source of motivation for lots of guys to come. But not me...not lazy worthless fvcks like me...thanks for everything guys, time to go to sleep bye

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong? I'm pretty sure it can be dealt with. Anything can.

And your lazy...?? Seems to me like your not taking your own sig advice to heart.
"I do what you won't do today
So I can do what you can't do tomorrow"

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be a satire?

You're not a failure until you give up. Take a break, then try another 'path' to the same goal if its not working.

What's the issue?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
You haven't failed until you're dead
This made me chuckle a little, thanks.

Thanks for the links guys. I just had to calm the fvck down for a few hours and really kind of chill. I actually haven't done that yet. I've mostly just blocked out the pain and thoughts for now...I'm numb to it, but I am going to spend a few good minutes just thinking about this.

After that I'll construct a new approach, a new plan and follow that to my goals. I don't know what happened. I honestly think, man if I could do that again I would be awesome.

Well guess what I realized...this could be my second chance, or third. or fourth. and I'm still fvcking up. There is no going back in time. There is no correcting the past. But I can redeem the past by taking control of my future.

This sounds corny but I feel like I have a glimmer of hope again. Just enough to carry on with my life and face the people I care about in the morning again. It will be a long night being honest with myself, but the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Also thanks to the link about failure from "The Bat"

Sorry I had to be a little b1tch and come on here to whine/fish for pity but i don't really have anyone else to go to. My friends don't give a sh1t. My parents probably care but they will just lecture me on what I did wrong and make me feel even more worthless. I didn't know what to do.

Anyhow, cheers dudes, everything will be alright if I grab life and jerk it back on track. thanks again! :up:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
I never do this kind of thing, but I am feeling like I've been kicked in the gut.

Then kicked in the head until the pain is unbearable, but not enough for me to go unconscious. Then kicked in the gut again.

It's a terrible feeling and the worst part is knowing that I am the sole cause of all of this...it has hurt me pretty bad, but it's hurt people around me badly too.

This forum is great and it will be the source of motivation for lots of guys to come. But not me...not lazy worthless fvcks like me...thanks for everything guys, time to go to sleep bye
"You are what you think...and only you can control how you think." -Ken785

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
You didn't even say what happened. Did you try to use a line on some girls and had a realllly bad outcome from it, or what? Like seriously what the hell.

FFS what did you do??? :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
To quench your curiosity, this has absolutely nothing to do with girls. Girls are the last thing on my mind now. It's about my future, education, and career goals. But I will endure and overcome this failure. It is only failure if I fail to learn something from it.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All life is experimentation.
You either like what you've created, or not.
If you don't, you keep experimenting until you find what you like.

Many people will tell you what you should like, what you should be doing, who you should be, what you should look like, what you should say, what you should buy, where you should live, what you should read, what you should watch, and what you should let into your life and allow to influence you...

But it's your life.
And it's the only one you've got.

You only have that one body there.
The one sitting there reading this.

You HAVE to develop the INTUITION and the DISCERNMENT to KNOW WHAT to let into your life, and your thoughts.
Wisdom comes at a price. And wisdom does not come easily to those who check out in life....

You can't manufacture more time.

All you can do is manage your time wisely and spend it fruitfully, meaningfully, and purposefully.

So what are you going to do?

Give up on what is in your heart and just follow what everyone else is telling you to do?
So that you may (or may not) end up an unhappy, unfulfilled, regretful old man?

It's not the mistakes you make...
...it's how you get back on track. If you do at all.
It's how you apply the lessons learned, if you allow yourself to learn anything at all.
And it's ok to not get the desired outcome the 'first time, every time.'
Really, its ok.

But you must now live your life fully focused on creating the life you want to live. And be ready and mature enough to accept the consequences of your decisions.
And some people will say you're crazy, and try to stop you...
...but you need to spend time listening to your heart.
The "Silent Flute" they call it...

Where does that lead you to?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:

Join the club... I've been down lately too.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't equate your image of yourself by how well you do things in life.

You're not what you do. If you are what you do, then when you don't - you aren't, right? You don't exist! That's not true at all.

Allow failures should get your ass in gear.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
killing yourself is harder than you might think. id advise you against claiming you will or fantasizing about it too much, follow-through is extremely difficult and rare. and if you live in a country with strict gun control, forget about it.

im not much for inspiration or advice, but i havent found a problem liquor cant help. i dont have access to illegal drugs, they probably help too.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
killing yourself is harder than you might think. id advise you against claiming you will or fantasizing about it too much, follow-through is extremely difficult and rare. and if you live in a country with strict gun control, forget about it.

im not much for inspiration or advice, but i havent found a problem liquor cant help. i dont have access to illegal drugs, they probably help too.
dude why would I kill myself? That's the last thing I'd do. NAture will take care of my death for me, what's the rush? Only idiots kill themselves

Interceptor's posts are always inspirational man, if you don't like them then move on, but for someone like me who a few days ago needed a pick me up it helps a lot and I appreciate it:rockon:

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
not lazy worthless fvcks like me...thanks for everything guys, time to go to sleep bye
in this sentence it sounds like your hopping on the bullet train.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
in this sentence it sounds like your hopping on the bullet train.
naw bro I went to sleep literally haha. EMotionally wasted

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
oh great, more psychobabble and vague spiritual references. ya, that's proven to work.
You're supposed to be doing the work. Not the 'psychobabble'.

Desert Fox said:
naw bro I went to sleep literally haha. EMotionally wasted
This whole thread has been really vague. What do you need help with exactly?
You're reluctant to say what's up. We're all anonymous here, maybe you've got problems asking for help. Too much pride.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I have too much pride, that is true. My ego is too big. I actually opened up to my parents about this issue this weekend and they helped me sort it out. I was expecting to get abused by them about this for the rest of my life but they actually helped me out and did nothing but help me get through this.

Yes I am being vague for a reason. Too much pride, even to this anonymous community. I also don't trust people I lack basic trust of people.

Everytime I open up, or trust someone I am making myself vulnerable to attack, to pain, to somethnig I cannot control. Therefore, I have developd a huge over inflated ego and sense of pride as a destructive, but defensive mechanism. That much I do know about myself.