I'm a girl!

o14liquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
hey, umm I need advice. Umm well you see. I like this one girl and I don't know how to find out how to get her to like me, what should I do, and umm what are some signs that she likes me?

oh and, whats the best way to steal a 5th of Jack Daniel's from the Liqour Store?

1. if she throws a spit ball at you then maybe she digs u :D

2. get a hobo (scuse my language i mean bum) off the streets, tell him your'll buy him some liquor if he gets u some. he'll be treated with some liquor for the nite and so will you :p

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Guys, please tell me i dont sound like that.

I mean sometimes but then again you are guys, hard to read, ya know?

I'm not initiated into the cult of male, just as you are not initiated into the cult of female. :p

Hunny, some advice, they're gonna eat you alive. And not just your pvssy. Cheers! :D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:(:(

I gave her the card today but for some reason she didn't start making out with me in the hallway. She started laughing and I thought she was flattered so I decided to ask her out, but she said no.

I came home and cried. I already called her five times but she isn't picking up, so I made a new screen name so she can't block me and I'm waiting for her to get online right now.

I need advice from a girl! Why did my awesome card and candy fail? She kept the candy but gave me back the card, does that mean she might like me?

Last edited:

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Porky this girl definitely isn't worth it then. Im sorry to say but you got a bad seed right there. . .

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag: Unless you have these cool powers then you're never going to GET someone to like you. . . The best thing you can do is be super nice and sweet and maybe she'll start falling for you. Tell me what signs she gives you and I'll tell you if I think she likes you. The best way to steal liquor is a question you should ask the guys. It seems like half of them already answered.
Hope I've helped.
*Gina*

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this girl serious? If I wanted advice like this I'd be hanging out on the Cosmo forums..

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Joa
Is this girl serious? If I wanted advice like this I'd be hanging out on the Cosmo forums..
LOL

The girl didnt seem to catch on...maybe she is not very intelligent

And plus girls' advice is ALWAYS bullsh1t, girls pretty much tell u the opposite of what you should usually do

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry for helping. . . Maybe you guys should grow up and understand that I was only trying to help. I forgot that helping someone is the worst thing you could possibly do these days

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dj wouldnt ask a girl for advice.

A dj wouldnt ask anyone for advice.

A dj would allow others to present him with data and then that dj would analyse that data and come to a decision on his own.

btw, this girls motives were in no way humble. People who actually know nothing of a subject assert their advice only to gain attention and esteem by others in order to boost their own self-worth.

btw, ur really friggin dumb girly. lol, i wouldnt ask you for advice on how to tie my shoe.

but seriously take some understanding language classes or something.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ..

wrong post entirely. oops.
Girls advice=bad. sorry.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Ok I'm sorry for helping. . . Maybe you guys should grow up and understand that I was only trying to help. I forgot that helping someone is the worst thing you could possibly do these days
I know... these men have no idea how to be civilized...

I have a serious question for you my dear, and I want you to take it seriously and answer it in the best way you can... Let my question be your answer, and your answer be your path to enlightenment.

In 15 year old girl talk: heyyy!1 i gotz to tells u sometin ok??/ dunt tell no one

:)

Anyway, theres this girl I know... I won't tell you her name, that'd be kind of embarassing. Let's call her... S.

I saw S awhile ago at a football game, we flirted a little bit, I was very friendly while at the same time endearing...

Following the game, I found myself atypically interested in S... Usually a brief encounter is of no emotional value to me... perhaps it was desperation: seeing some merit in attraction... I'd need to think of that more critically to find an answer.

That was quite some time ago... now today has come... and she said hello to me... Not in a million years would I have recognized her... not to say that she looks different: but that with time our images fade -- my memories of her are vague and clouded...

Interest has faded to curiousity... Her interest in me is not unusual but the degree in which it has maintained through times of academic dissonance and the compassion lost with our lack of communication is uncanny.

Was I of that much value to her, in her mind? Did I hold her to that same value immediately following our meeting?

With my doubt comes false statements of reassurance... Am I interested? I don't know... Can I perfect imperfections?

I'm an attractive fellow, with a somewhat musclar build. Relatively short hair complimented by facial hair...

I can't say I'm very warm hearted... for me to open up, and not hate someone is rare... I am very much a misanthrope sometimes...

What are your feelings on the situation? Thanks in advance.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an addiction to video games. I tilt the cameras to see the female thongs and such in my games and it arouses me. I am always masturbating to these images and even had "sex" with an anime blow up doll every night for the past 8 weeks. I think I need help. I also spend time having mental sex with anime japanese manga females. Some times I touch myself in public and people look at me funny. The other day, I was jacking off in class and accidently took my pants a bit low in the rubbing and sent "yogurt" in the hair of the girl sitting in front of me. I think I need help!!!!111!!1!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lik, I hope you didn't try to lick it out of her hair after your accident. They don't like that111

Reaction score
Spoiled, I'm going to make history as the first guy to tell a girl to...

Read the Bible...no not the real one, the DJ bible. Maybe this thread will make a little more sense to you.

Someone once said here that "Asking a girl for advice on getting girls is like asking Osama bin Laden for the location of his terrorist camps."

For the most part we're not going to even consider your advice, because you know nothing about getting girls. Have you ever picked up a girl? Most likely not. It would be like me giving you advice on how to surf, when I have never even been on a surf board my entire life.

Sorry for ruining your fun guys, I can't help myself... it was so damn pathetic...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I was an old fag and wanted to get stupid young guys to send me some naked pics of themselves, I'd use a girl's name and hop on a board like this and watch em take the bait, hook, line, and sinker... post a message, leave my email and strike up an innocent private online conversation and pretty soon the guy wants to see a pic... well, you get the idea right?

part of being a DJ is to be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL crank it up... do you really think spoiled might be a creepy old guy who really just wants our nuts, or was that some kind of sarcasm like every other post on this thread?

Jes- Maybe this girl had good intentions, maybe she was trying to boost her self esteem, either way you sound like a b.tch. In every post I have seen since Ive been here, you have made yourself sound like a complete ass. Are you looking for some boost of self esteem by constantly cutting people down and trying to prove your superior DJ skills? Sure, you have given some decent advice in the past , but it has all been ruined by cynicism. At first I thought you were just giving the harsh truth in your posts, but I'm beginning to think that you are just trying to make everybody feel stupid so you can feel like more of a DJ than them.

Back to the point- Maybe this post is funny and pretty stupid, but you guys dont have to be *******s. She didnt commit a fvcking crime so dont act like it.