I'm a girl, and I need your quick advice...

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the absolute FIRST step SunnyD should take is to ADMIT to her b/f what she's been doing. All of it. Then, if he doesn't dump her @$$, she should leave him for his own good. Sunny, I know your feelings are a little confused, but they wouldn't be that way if you hadn't started cheating on a guy that has been w/ you for 5 years. If you're in a sh*t situation, it's your own damn fault - I have absolutely NO sympathy for ppl that do stupid/wrong things and then whine about how much trouble they're in.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't going to chime in here because its all been said above, but I am tired, and sick, of hearing people, but women especially, identify "confusion" as the ultimate excuse for acting shady.

The confusion comes from doing what you want in the face of right and wrong and being selfish.

If I were you, I wouldn't tell your b/f (why screw up his life because you are too young/selfish/disloyal/no integrity or just "confused") but would just break up with him and the cheating guy and then find something new that is normal.

Nate235

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD,

Well we all make mistakes, but damn girl you should know better then to be cheating on your man. I mean if you had any feelings of straying away from him you should have let him know about it. Plus the way your acting, your going to get an STD.

Also I hope you realize that this guy is cheating on his GF for what reason, it doesn't matter, just the fact that he cheated on her means that he is going to cheat on you. He is not an honerable person and obviously doesnt give 2 Shyts about you or his gf he just wants booty!

For the love of god please tell your current boyfriend whats up, stop using him as a crutch, god thats lame.

Im sorry but I cannot sympathise with you, your acting like a child and I can only tell you to do what is right. GROWUP!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW

OK, you say you are feeling guilty, are a poor excuse for a human , and admit your faults.

Now its time to pay the piper.

Break up with your b/f, go after the new guy, when he kicks you to the curb because you are trying to ruin HIS relationship, and you are left alone with neither guy, THEN you will have paid the price for your mistake

Cheating is a selfish act, you disregard your b/f's feelings, health(STD), and keeping him from meeting a girl he will be happy with (because you are too afraid to be alone yourself)

and most likely your b/f has cheated on you too

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
go back to the lake of fire from which you came witch

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sunnyd.. If I was your boyfriend I would take your sweet little ass and do ya from behind. Then I would next you.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop spitting morals.... Most of you are just as "bad"... Shut up or help her.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SunnyD
I was kidding.

Man you guys are harsh here. I'll leave you back to your discussions.

Sorry once again, to intrude.
pack your bags and get the fvck out you cheating SLUT

you are the worst kind of scum, what goes around comes around, b1tch

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
pack your bags and get the fvck out you cheating SLUT

you are the worst kind of scum, what goes around comes around, b1tch
hardly. If she is cheating there is a reason for it most likely.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD, you are a woman (girl). you are insecure about NOT having a boyfriend despite you saying otherwise. ALL WOMEN ARE INSECURE ABOUT THIS---ALL OF THEM!

you are cheating on your bf because you are (have been) shopping for another one--test driving if you will. your current bf is "good enough" but now you think you've found "better". but alas, you are not sure about what to do.

now you are asking us guys for advice on what to do about your new boyfriend? he has nothing to do with this, dumbazz.

the advice is the same for all the AFC's on this site: break up with your current bf, regardless of what happens with your "other" bf. your other bf is irrelevant.

i suppose the consolation prize is that you feel "soooo guilty" about it. crocodile tears, hun, for women are wholly incapable of dealing with this particular emotion, and will do ANYTHING, including lying and cheating and ho'ing, to avoid it (just like you, SunnyD). but a funny thing happens, the irrational creatures that you are: by avoiding it, YOU MAKE IT WORSE!!! for both yourself and the guy you're cheating on. women just don't get this very simple concept. they never will.

if this was a 3-6 month bf, then whatever... but you've been with your current bf for five years? that's different.

you are LIAR and a CHEATER and you feel guilty about it? GOOD!!! you are what drives men (boys) to this site.

BTW, you're really starting out a new relationship on the right foot, huh? both of you have demonstrated that you are more than willing to cheat, on a long term partner. nice!

ask yourself this, sweet cakes: is your new boyfriend really the type of guy you want? you know....a guy that cheats on his girlfriend? hmmmmm....interesting thought, huh?

flat out, clean it up now, then go take a powder (get lost).

PS: i'm just about done puking.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant see how she has been messing with this other guy for 9 months and her boyfriend is clueless?

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sanctimonious, puritanical, hypocritical little b!tches.

I mean you GUYS. Come on, get off her back.

You're no better, no worse than this poor ho. Dont give me that sh*t.

Youre no more or no less fu*ked up, selfish and foolish than this girl.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had to deal with a cheating woman, but under only two circumstances. The first is when you are suspected of cheating. The second when you're a love sick chump.

The idea that the steady bf has no clue (or doesn't care) after 9 months of this sh*t going on is an indicator that this guy is likely one of the two.

It doesn't justify a right to what this woman is doing if the bf is the latter, but if you're truly a RAFC, you've got to admit that there are reasons why a woman would do something like this, other than that she is simply a back-stabbing wh0re.

Doesn't mean you have to help her out, but it's not going to help YOU to bitterly confront this type of woman, one that might have brought you here to begin with.

She is not going to be, for very long, the lonely tramp you warn and wish her to be. She will find another guy even if she gets the shaft from both of these. So your belittlement is pointless. Shrug her off and move on.Save a chump instead!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit I would be a bit more sympathetic if this was a guy posting and cheating on his gf.

But this girl is just too wicked. She has been cheating on her bf for nine months. Never has crossed her mind how it will affect her b/f.

But now, since she has fallen in love with the 2nd guy. She has taken the issue more seriously. WHY? Because its ALL ABOUT HER. She is confused, and looking out only for herself. She is asking advice because she wants to know if the 2nd guy will break her heart, and she would be left with NOTHING.

As you read her post, you dont see her asking "How do I put it gently to my bf? without hurting him?"

She is asking, "How do I find out if this 2nd guy really loves me? so that I can dump my bf and be with him?"

EVIL in my book.

Reaction score
The first characteristic of a hor is selfishness!!! It is only about her!!! And we all know that the majority of women are selfish!!!

TooCold, from the wrath you poured down on this girl, sounds like you are taking this experience to heart!

AMF, quit being a pvssy and join us men in condemning that which is condemnable!! We are not sending her to hell or throwing rocks, we are just speaking truth!! Many woman today are unworthy and SunnyD is just a typical modern day ho who has strayed outside her womanly nature!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here is a question for everyone here. Dispite her crazy ho ways.

a. would you bang her?
b. would it be violent?
c. would you continue to bang her over and over again?

:)

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
I'd bang her in the ass with no lube and a rag soaked in piss shoved in her mouth as i yanked on her hair. I would do it as many times as she came back for more.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
I'd bang her in the ass with no lube and a rag soaked in piss shoved in her mouth as i yanked on her hair. I would do it as many times as she came back for more.
LMAO!!!

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
I admit I would be a bit more sympathetic if this was a guy posting and cheating on his gf.
I'm not trying to be sympathetic at all. I just think there is something for the RAFC's to learn here, aside from how to insult a woman. It's all over these boards as to why chumps lose women, and what comes out when we finally get the opportunity to pick apart the female mind in that process? Unlubed anal sex, that's what.

But this girl is just too wicked. She has been cheating on her bf for nine months. Never has crossed her mind how it will affect her b/f.

I think it's been on her mind the whole time, well enough to keep a 9 month affair from being detected. After all, affecting her BF's feelings would affect her and her new lover's little secret.

But now, since she has fallen in love with the 2nd guy. She has taken the issue more seriously. WHY? Because its ALL ABOUT HER.
It was all about her from the first cheating kiss 9 months back, maybe even longer than that. Don't you think?

She is confused, and looking out only for herself. She is asking advice because she wants to know if the 2nd guy will break her heart, and she would be left with NOTHING.

As you read her post, you dont see her asking "How do I put it gently to my bf? without hurting him?"

She is asking, "How do I find out if this 2nd guy really loves me? so that I can dump my bf and be with him?"

All I'm hearing is, "Should I dump a chump to get with this DJ?"

EVIL in my book.
An example in mine. Half the guys here think about doing what this 2nd guy is actually doing. I don't know how many "Is it ok even if she has a BF" type questions I've read here....