Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a Dog....

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I don't know what I was thinking.

I recently broke it off with an Fbuddy of mine who I've been pretty much banging 2 times a week. That was about 2 weeks ago.

I was in work yesterday - and was just as horny as a rabbit. I just had to get laid - I don't know what came over me.

So I was talking to a girl who I have banged a couple times in the past - and anyways told her that I needed to blow off steam and did she want to get ****tails after work. She agreed but said she had an appointment to go to at 8pm.

No problem. My plan was to get to the bar - grab a few ****tails - then Oh my goodness - look at the time - it's 7:50 already....

Which was pretty much how it worked out.

So 7:50 she called and cancelled her appointment.

Several drinks later we find ourselves back at my place - and one thing leeds to another - and I end up banging her.

She leaves and heads home. Great.

Now it's just down to damage limitation - because the next day - I just want to make sure that she doesn't get the wrong idea. I think I should be cool - but you never know.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. The next morning, I'm sitting at work, nursing a slight hangover having got maybe 4 hrs of sleep last night - and for what - a little boom boom action.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a dog! :D

I don't see your problem though..

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
So 7:50 she called and cancelled her appointment.
That's the hint you're looking for - when she starts blowing off other things for you. You know at that point that she's down. If a girl isn't down for that night, they'll tell ya that they gotta go and won't ask you to meet them later that night.

Now it's just down to damage limitation - because the next day - I just want to make sure that she doesn't get the wrong idea. I think I should be cool - but you never know.
I'm sure she knows what's up. Unless you're talking with her about 'getting back together' or 'hanging out more often' or 'call her to set something up for this weekend', she'll know that you're just looking for nookie. it's ok..many many girls are too...and they don't want strings attached. Just has to be the 'right' guy.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it. The next morning, I'm sitting at work, nursing a slight hangover having got maybe 4 hrs of sleep last night - and for what - a little boom boom action.
It always is! hehe...you can think back to the memories of fvcking her (if they're good ones) the next time you rub one out!

Nice job! Keep up the good work!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
If you treat her like your gf, she'll expect that to become reality.

If you treat her like a FB, she'll expect that to become the reality. Even if she would like a relationship eventually, she knows what's up.

If you don't want a relationship don't act like you do. Don't lead a woman on. I know two guys who's whole game consists of showing off their money then making a girl think they love them. After they fvck, they leave em. The guys even go so far as to give the girls a fake name and alternate cell phone so in case she gets pregnant she won't know his real name or number. The guys actually buy a second cell phone for this. Man, they are some lowly, pathetic fvckers. Don't be one of those guys.

I feel ya on getting no sleep. Lately I've started having the girls meet me at my place at 7-7:30pm. Gives us plenty of time to have some fun, have her leave around 11 or so, andget myself 8 hours of sleep.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an adult and she knows the rules. If she violates the rules thats her problem. Be consistent, yet a little distant. If she falls then she has to deal with it. As long as you don't lie or mislead her don't feel guilty. There is nothing wrong with having a woman who likes you more than you like her.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good man Newman!

:) ~when you're smilin', the whole world smiles with you~ :)

I've gotten an awesome blow job every night this week since I hooked up with this girl on the weekend. Life is good!! :cool:

Of course, I can barely keep my eyes open at work these days. ;)