"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Im a changed man, and it was so simple...

Ntwadumela

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
I just wanted to tell a little success story that practically took all the AFC out of me.

I was at a little kickback party with my boys, and we were all pretty ****ed up.(I took 5 shots of vodka and a few smirnoffs) And we decided to call up some girls.

By the time they got there, I wasnt too drunk, by I wasnt scared of ****. They came, and they knew one of my friends, and they were just talking. normally, i would just sit there and listen because i would be intimidated, but "5 shots."

So i just sat next to the hottest one and started talking to her. Not trying to dj the whole thing and try to be all pimp and ****. But just talk. So we were talking like normal about nothing for about 5 minutes, and I just strait up told her what I thought and said "man...I think you're real cute" I didnt think about how to say it or anything, or try for the right time or something, I just told her. Next thing i know, she's stradling me and we are hella making out for like thirty minutes. She wasnt even drunk or nothin. We woulda f*cked, but no room...:rolleyes: But shes coming back tonight and we'll see what happens.

But the point is that i finally figured out what all those guys mean when the just reply "read the bible" or "just do it". You just gotta go out there and just do it. As long as you aren't an idiot, a nerd, or have social anxiety disorder, anyone can get a girl. Its all about the confidence. Its not nearly as hard as I thought. Its all in the mind. Its all the fear that f*cks you up. The alchohol took my fear away, and thats all i needed. Just being myself worked out so f*cking easy. And now, I aint gonna need to go get drunk to try and pull a girl. Im gonna just go out there calmly, and just be cool. F*CK FEAR! I feel like I just found the meaning of life or something. Thanks for all the help guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i think the lesson learnt here is do not try to hard to DJ because if you do, you will not seem natrual and will fcuk up. you have to take the DJ stuff in to concideration and just do it natrualy.
 

Stillwell

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ntwadumela
But shes coming back tonight and we'll see what happens.
Hey congrats! Keep us informed about how everything goes.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
someone should take you and you need to watch your behavior. Then slowly assimilate that behavior into your natural lifestyle.
I think the point that he was trying to make is that he wasn't doing anything special. He just went for it; he took what he wanted.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DjMystery

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
"SB,Cali"
I mean thats great and all that you finally did something but you did get drunk before hand so it did loosen you up, just dont stick to the drinking as a cure for afc.

I remember I got drunk with my friend Shane man we went to Jack in the crack and we ended up hitting on some college freshmen chicks they were average except for one hot chick which both of us ended up hitting on, it was good times. You just got to do it man, the hardest part is getting the balls to say hi after that you kinda have to run with it.
 

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
canada
this post reminds me of a shirt that i saw last week:

it said ALCOHOL: helping ugly people get laid since 1821
 
Top