Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 36, she's 49

Cleatus VanDamme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a cool girl at a party Saturday, we hit it off with the convo, she was very flirty and kept complimenting me, to the point it was kind of embarrassing because there were others around. I asked for the number early on, she said sure, we could go out as friends because she is dating someone right now. I made a light joke, got the number then socialized with others. Later we were together talking again, and age came up. She said she was 49 and mentally my jaw dropped because she was fine and didn't look over 30. Still the very high IL, and maybe it was the alcohol but before long we were holding both hands and it felt very intense...was going to go for the kiss but we were interrupted by her friend who wanted to go. So I decided to scram too, since things couldn't proceed. I told her I was going to call and she had me check I had her number right.

A mutual friend who dated her once and is my age (36) said that when they dated it didn't progress far because she had a hang-up about the age gap and kept bringing it up. And he saw the guy she is involved with and said he looks like he is in his 50's and looks as old as our father's age.

So I called the next evening and got voicemail, left a message and nothing. After a week I'll call again and if I get voicemail I'll leave a message saying I would like to meet for happy hour on XX night, then if she does not call then that will be it. Probably if anything was going to happen it would have been that night.

Any thoughts or suggestions???

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got your plan. Now just stick to it.

Sometimes you can get a feel if she's digging you or not through mutual friends - they'll talk.

Women her age don't typically play too many games. If she is playing a lil hard-to-get (which would surprise me), then she's the exception.

I've gotta wonder tho....isn't she kinda....saggy? Or does she have a boob-job?

EDIT: You mentioned the part about her telling you that she has a boyfriend. Perhaps just keep contact with her until you know she's done with him and then hit it. Now *I* don't like to do girls who have a bf, but it can be done, so keep that in mind too.
Lots of women 'groom' certain men around them and keep them 'waiting in the wings'...ya know... 'just in case'. You would make a wonderful 'plan b' for her.

hehe

Last edited:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wanna be rude, but can a female person still be considered a "girl" at 49?:confused:
She's a woman, and even an "old woman" right?:rolleyes:

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Don't wanna be rude, but can a female person still be considered a "girl" at 49?:confused:
She's a woman, and even an "old woman" right?:rolleyes:
She's not a girl, she's a woman, but not an old woman. For Christ sakes, when did forty-nine become old.

There are lots of forty-nine year old women who look damn good, and are a hell of a lot better in bed than some GIRLS your age.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitness is helping women

I was questioned on another post as to why I would date 40-year olds. Duh, it's age appropriate. I said I didn't like the 30-40 age group (though I date it regularly) because the women are really messed up. They're bitter because they're usually on their first divorce and that their 20's are over. The 20-30 range is solid because they're in the pre-bitter stage; and the 40 range is good because they've faced reality.

This isn't your grandparents 40-50 stages. There's this thing called fitness that women didn't do even in the 70's, and in the 80's when I was in college most of the women athletes were dykes.

Not anymore fellas.

A woman came into my office a couple months ago and I'm pretty good at guessing ages. I thought 36 easy, and a good 36, very fine looking, tremendous body, great skin (no wrinkles), tan, a very "young, enthusiastic" attitude.

She starts going on how she feels too old to go back to school. I'm like yeah, right. I later check her demographics and she's freaking 54 years old. I was floored. I checked the birthdate twice. Easily pass for 36 without even questioning it, maybe 30. Obviously she was working out.

I've seen 40 year olds look like 60, but the ones who take care of themselves through exercise can really look a lot younger.

The New York Knicks are no longer good, Notre Dame has fallen off the football map, Elvis is dead, and women in their 50's can now look like women in their 30's.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked for the number early on, she said sure, we could go out as friends because she is dating someone right now.
Slam dunk right into the friends zone, and you didn't even put up a good fight :(

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Fitness is helping women

Originally posted by WestCoaster
...This isn't your grandparents 40-50 stages. There's this thing called fitness that women didn't do even in the 70's, and in the 80's when I was in college most of the women athletes were dykes....
I've seen 40 year olds look like 60, but the ones who take care of themselves through exercise can really look a lot younger.
Consider--
36C-23-35, Blonde, smooth skin, constantly being hit on by late 20's and 30's.

(A former g/f of mine) age??

62!!:eek:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he FZ'd taht badly. You need to start somelace , and if you want to run some B/F destroyer game then there are worse places to run it from.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw Maureen Dowd of the NYT interviewed on TV last night and it struck me that she is going to be 53 in January and she looked about 40 or low 40s. She looked great. So this is to remind you that the fairer sex (barf!) can still have it goin on in their 50s and so can we!!

Mike