Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 25, single.. Have my own place.. Yet still want to be in LTR.. Etc.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up to everyone on here.. Haven't been on this site fona few months.. My last relationship was about 2months ago in nov.. Alil about me.. I'm 25, have my own studio apt.. I live In NYC, I work a 12 am to 8am shift 5days a week.. I play basketball alot, trying play overseas one day.. Just signed up for membership again at the gym cuz I want to get stronger. I'm skinny about 140lbs n bout 6ft..

I'm going to be honest.. I usually got alot of my past ex girlfriends thru myspace, aim, or phone chat lines.. I'm now realizing I want to break away from all of that and get into talking to girls by doing day game.

My ultimate goal when it comes to women is to one day be married n have kids.. Not now of course but in a few years.. I've been thru alot of girls n at this point of my life I would like to have a long term relationship n mayb few girls on the side to be honest lol..

I guess the problem I have is actually going outside n doing day game.. I procastinate alot, I was suppose to wake up at 1pm today n go to the mall to talk to girls but I backed down n stayed sleep.. There's alot of girls in NYC but guess I'm afraid of rejection..

I'm 25 n still afraid to say how u doin to a girl I don't know in the street or subway.. Y is this?? I have my own place, work yet still no girl?? I need to overcome rejection seriously.. Where I'm going wrong at??

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problems are illusions of the mind. Discard them and start living your life. Get out and talk to women, plan as that. Get out, and talk to anyone. Get some interesting fun things in your life to do and meet people, talk to them about what is cool in your life, and theirs, built rapport, get to know people, etc. You won't overcome rejection if you sit in front of your computer all day when your at home, you need to get out, and put in some effort. Knowing the skills, and possessing the skills, using the skills, this comes through EFFORT.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. My effort has been terrible.. When I'm at work I just post messages on plentyoffish n myspace etc. But that is getting me no where.. I put alot of effort into the online dating scene and phone chat lines.. But it really is a waste of time. I keep getting the trash girls that I don't want.

Just have to man up, easier said then done but it can and will happen.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will update this daily.. I have a few ?'s. Since I get off Early in the morning abou 8am. I take the train back. There are alot of girls in the train. I feel as tho it is to early for me to try and talk to them. Is that wrong thinking.

Plus what I will be using. Is saying how r u doing.. Then if they reply. I will ask them what r they doing later on. Then tell them do they want to come to my place. It's sort of a mix from the apocalpse opener from this site. Also my theory is I mind as well talk to the girls and if I get rejected then so be it. As long as I try then I can live with that. Not trying at all I can't n I won't let this happen anymore.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chatting to women on the train doesn't sound like it would be a problem. I'd suggest you give it a try. However, don't make your objective getting them to your place, make your objective to have a fun and engaging conversation with them.. just talk to them, not at them.. Tell them about yourself, ask them why they take the train rather than drive, ask them if they are really awake enough to go into work *that'll probably make them laugh*... tell them you were thinking of quitting your job and starting an "on the train coffee business" since everyone looks like zombies at 8am haha... just learn to have fun, loosen up and talk.. that is your number one objective for now.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing you need to do is man up and grow some balls. If you don't like the direction of your life..... change it! Stop whining about not having a girl friend and do something about it. If you are a fat fcuck, go to the gym, buy p90x, eat subway, or do something to change your weight issue. If you sit in the house playing video games all day, get off your ass and go to a bookstore, coffee shop, museum, volunteer at the animal shelter and meet some people. Go approach 20 of the fattest, nastiest, skanks you can find, practice talking to fatties, until you learn how to talk to women. As the old guy from the movie Road Trip said, "The problem with you is that you are all brain, not enough **** and balls!'

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like was said,just talk to them,let them see you as a fun guy,etc. Over time, you can move things along with the ones that seem interested. Say'Nice talking to you,I'd like to continue this conversation. Give me your contact information" take the e-mail or phone number and call/mail her in a day or 2. Move it up to a coffee date, etc. BUT it is RARE that a rookie can get the girl to talk and up to his room on 1 train ride.
It's called a learning gradient. If you want to be an MMA fighter, you don't just get in the ring. It takes practice learning the moves,learning to defend others moves,sparring, and finally full contact. Jump in the ring without training and you will get beat up badly. Women and MMA take years to master, are you up for the challenge? we'll help

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm definetly up for the challenge.. First I'm not fat I said that I'm skinny. About 140 sumthing pds n 6ft. I guess I am a rookie to women but only by not directly doing day game or picking them up outside.. I am experienced with women since I was younger from online dating.. I had sex wit about 15girls in my lifetime so far.. I know it's not alot but yea. Never had to pay for sex.

It's just that I haven't had enough balls lately to just talk to a girl in public. Yes I have gotten a few girls by myself in the real world but it's been so long.. For a few years now Ive been getting my girlfriends from online or phone chat lines.. Phone game is easy for me. I usually talk to them for a day and get them to my house to have sex. Most of the time make them my girl within that week.

I'm willing to put in the effort to master this.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
That's the problem with "social networking"...people get so up the arses of people they already know that they flat-out refuse to meet NEW ones.

It gets to the point where women especially just shut themselves off in their surroundings, buried in their cellphones and computers, so that everything seems like an "intrusion".

That's why it helps to look/carry yourself as good as possible. The more you can get that initial, "wow who is THAT guy??" reaction before approaching, the less "cold" the approach is. Women have gotten better at repressing their sexuality, so you have to get better at bringing it to the surface if you want to run "day game".

6' 140#? Get your arse in the gym. ;)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning to spell and not being disrespectful of your readers by not bothering to type out full words like "and" and "why" would go a long way in improving online dating success. You're 25.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
I will update this daily.. I have a few ?'s. Since I get off Early in the morning abou 8am. I take the train back. There are alot of girls in the train. I feel as tho it is to early for me to try and talk to them. Is that wrong thinking.

Plus what I will be using. Is saying how r u doing.. Then if they reply. I will ask them what r they doing later on. Then tell them do they want to come to my place. It's sort of a mix from the apocalpse opener from this site. Also my theory is I mind as well talk to the girls and if I get rejected then so be it. As long as I try then I can live with that. Not trying at all I can't n I won't let this happen anymore.
Talking to girls anytime of day is fine. Obviously if she is on the phone, I wouldn't approach. If she is not doing anything, by all means approach.

Your approach may need a little work. I wouldn't jump into do you want to go to my place after your opener. You haven't built any rapport with her. I would have some conversation and then throw the idea of "I am on my way to get a cup of coffee, would you like to join me?" It is a much safer environment in this day of age for a girl to go to a coffee house then to go to your house. You are much more likely to get better results with women if you can find common ground for her to feel safe.

BTW, how big is your social circle?

Best Regards,

TS

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its feb 1st now. I'm at work till 8am. Do alil stuff when I get bac then sleep for an hour. At about 11:30 me and my brother will be going to the mall to talk to girls for about an hour. Then go to the gym at 1pmtill 3pm. Practice ball from 4 to 5. Den eat n sleep at like 6 thru 11pm then back to work. Will be doing this schedule for 5days a week.

I will update the approaches in here.