I'm 22 and i'm feeling attracted to a 14 years old girl.Advice Needed!

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MM92 said:
Where are some fcking weird people on here. Grown men thinking it's normal to be attracted to 14 year olds?! It's obvious places like this will attract a few of the wrong types but this is unreal.
Guys like you are refusing to accept the God of bio-mechanics.

If you accept the premise that a post-menarche 14 year old girl is at the peak of her fertility, and if you accept that men evolved to be most attracted to the women who are the most fertile, then how can it NOT be "normal to be attracted to 14 year olds"?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
This thread needs a Megan's Law warning label.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men should not let emotion rule over logic. Its not manly to use shaming tactics in an argument instead of cool-headed raw logic.

Do you accept that traits and characteristics which men find "attractive" are nothing other than evolutionarily acquired indicators of fertility and reproductive health?

Do you accept that post-menarche women in their mid-teens are at their fertile peak?

These are the grounds for a logical debate on this topic, a manly debate.

Going around shrilly exclaiming emotively about how "wrong" something is, or trying to shame people away from having a cool, logical debate about it is unmanly in the extreme.

That's what women do.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cassify said:
Well the situation is pretty simple i'm 22 and i wanna do this 14 years old girl that study drums with me, i know i'm not a pedo cause eventhou she is 14 she has a crazy good body, at the 1st time i saw her i thought she was at my age because she looks like a real woman but then after she said her age and we started to talk,i feel kinda bad because she is very inexperienced ( but very hot)...

i feel this is not right also because of the age gap and that i should chase girls at my age...

What you guys would do in my place!?
ty
kill yourself

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Also younger guys don't realize that a guy doesn't really change much just because time passes and his chronoligical age changed. They're also hypocrites. So many guys 18 to mid 20's go after much older women (which is more unnatural) purely for sex, but have a problem with older guys going after younger girls for even a relationship.
Young men have intense unfulfilled needs, they recently experienced unrequited love, keep making fools of themselves or get played for fools, and so on. Of course it grates on them when they lose out to older men again and again. Their feathers get ruffled whenever they see a mature man who seems to be groomed / dressed / behaving in a mature fashion.

It's plain fact that different people age at different rates. I've known women who didn't leave that half-finished, awkward stage of development until after they had a kid in their 20s and 30s. Just unfortunate genes and childhood malnutrition. I remember one girl who had such a luscious figure at age 14 that she had to be taken out of regular classes -- she was such a distraction to the boys. And it's already been pointed out that women stop mentally developing after age 13 or so. This whole "save women from [statutory] rape" superman stuff is just a load of bull sh1t. It's really all about saving the statutes, not about improving the quality of life of the women and men who live under them.

PUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till she is legal before you have sex with her

She is only 14......think about it

Is it worth having sex with this girl knowing you will end up been on a spit between 2x Mexican-African convicts

If you want her just wait.....
In the meanwhile go spin some other plates with girls your age

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ironic thing is, chicks really want guys they can't have. So, in fact the best way to mack this chick would be to make it clear to her that she's too young for you at the moment.