Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 20, she's 17 in highschool

Shackmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, I haven't been on this Forum for over 6 months :eek:
Time to start enhancing my DJ skillz again!

Story:

There's this girl I know that I've known for a couple years, she's hotter than ever, and I've always liked her, but I havent made much contact with her due to that I was working SO much (until I quit this week) :D

I've had her number for a while, and just recently she started REALLY calling me, and leaving messages on my voicemails. I'm wondering if it's because the last time we talked, I was BLUNT - I directly told her I was interested, and I want to go the movies with her next available time.

Being that we are in slightly different social brackets, anything I should look-out for, or anything special I need to know?

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 and know your position, but I'd just watch your ass on that one.. You don't wanna get in any serious trouble for just one girl.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, welcome back. Hope you remember me ;)

Second, no. Nothing really to look out for, except that she isn't legal yet. Keep that in mind.

Hope to see you posting around!

~'Dat

Nappy_Rooted

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, i don't think you should date her because she's in highschool and your out. i see it all the time around my school and i think the twenty-something yr olds are losers since they can only go for highschool girls. if it were me, i'd stick to college girls. nothing against you man but it doesn't seem right to me. and usually after the relationship is over, the girls crumb on the guy saying basically what i stated. just my opinion though...

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Nappy on the fact that girls will shove this in your face when you break up. How long until she is legal? If its like less than 2 1/2 months or something, u can try I think, just dont F her...if more than that try to find somethin else that won't blow up in ya face, cuz messing with underage chick even a 3 year difference like that is dynamite..will explode and can just bring you unneeded trouble