Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 18 and She's 23!!!!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so there's this girl that im around alot during the week and i don't ever approach women they kinda just come to me...(dunno why im like that but that's why im here to change!!)

But yea i was having a convo with her and we were talking about night clubs you know fluff talk

hb8:eek:h my god i had so much fun at the club last night!!
m3:eek:h did you?? what club did you go to?
Hb8: oh that new club =, club x
m3:i heard you had to be 21 to get into this club?
HB8:yea you do!
m3:(laughing) oh tight!! so you snuck in right??
Hb8:uh no honey im 23
me: hahahahahhahaahahhahaa oh?:eek:

so yea she doesn't know my age...but i know she's 23...I'm not with her but i think i see SOI's Big time

ex

1.I tried to move (away from her) cus i was standing by her and she says "OH so you don't want to be around me anymore??
me--naw it's not that i just have to concentrate on...(BS TALK)

2. I naturally act C&F around girls i find attractive and she's always smiling and talking to me.

3.the other day she was like resting on me out of no-where...

she a real fly girl wears the most expensive clothes and guys are always trying to hit on her and ask for her number and she has attitude.

I think all i would have to do is say "let's go out" and she'll be like ok!!But the problem is 2 things

1.I'M 18!!!!! and SHE'S 23 she finds out and this is ova!!!

2.I have issues with any means of commitment with women!!
(opening up my emotions to girls) im AFC

i'm lost...

:confused:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you open up about your emotions in a first date?

Now, think about this...

You are 18.
She is attracted to you.. right? Guys older than you hit on her continuosly, yet, she still is attracted to you.
And you are still 18.

Show maturity man.. part of being mature is knowing what bul**** is and what is not. That age **** is bull****.

The age thing WILL come up.. how do you go with it?

Basic guide to SPing.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe have her guess at your age or arrange it to where she is curiousity gets the better of her and she asks you.. ( That's a tell....Well in my hook-ups it ususally is) Pshhh Im 19 and chicks think Im in my mid-twenties.. :eek: Im like you wish I was to make you seem less old! ( with humor classic ex. of neg-hit)

Then say something like Im young but Im strong yeah show some ball$ take a chance so you can dance between them sheeties cause you got too eat your wheaties to be strong like me... lol

samependo had the idea behind what you should do.. maybe see if she'll get you in one of the clubs.. If she asks why or what for use your imagination... Im sure you have one... or if you want even more help which I suggest you come up with your own reply .... Say that they never asks the guy that with the really hot chicks for ID at clubs. :rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
erm.....

Are you f*cking retarded? Who gives a sh!t if she is 5 years older than you.... ask her out, make out with her, do your thing... if the age thing doesn’t come up, then don’t BRING it up. If she asks u for your age, tell her in a confident way that u are 18. If she doesn’t like it, then fine, let her be on her way, its the inevitable. If she doesn’t have a problem with it, then keep her around as a f*ck-buddy if u don’t want a relationship with her.

Laterz...

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22 and pashed n kissed a chic that's 31.. but looks 27 the most..

Also dated a 37 year old... who looks like in her late 20's or even mid 20's if she's wif a younger group

-SeSaR

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you like them milfs ... lol who doesnt

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
okay so there's this girl that im around alot during the week and i don't ever approach women they kinda just come to me...(dunno why im like that but that's why im here to change!!)

But yea i was having a convo with her and we were talking about night clubs you know fluff talk

hb8:eek:h my god i had so much fun at the club last night!!
m3:eek:h did you?? what club did you go to?
Hb8: oh that new club =, club x
m3:i heard you had to be 21 to get into this club?
HB8:yea you do!
m3:(laughing) oh tight!! so you snuck in right??
Hb8:uh no honey im 23
me: hahahahahhahaahahhahaa oh?:eek:

so yea she doesn't know my age...but i know she's 23...I'm not with her but i think i see SOI's Big time

ex

1.I tried to move (away from her) cus i was standing by her and she says "OH so you don't want to be around me anymore??
me--naw it's not that i just have to concentrate on...(BS TALK)

2. I naturally act C&F around girls i find attractive and she's always smiling and talking to me.

3.the other day she was like resting on me out of no-where...

she a real fly girl wears the most expensive clothes and guys are always trying to hit on her and ask for her number and she has attitude.

I think all i would have to do is say "let's go out" and she'll be like ok!!But the problem is 2 things

1.I'M 18!!!!! and SHE'S 23 she finds out and this is ova!!!

2.I have issues with any means of commitment with women!!
(opening up my emotions to girls) im AFC

i'm lost...

Man, i'm 19 and i almost always date over my age. You can play it up and tell her she's starting to sag & that her glory days are over. She's not gonna care as long as you don't care.