Illuminati...your thoughts?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
The Bohemian Grove is irrelevant. So a bunch of politicians and media personalities like to get together in the forest once in awhile and be men. Who gives a rat's ass?
1. Rape, satanic rituals and child abuse accusations against the bohemian grove go back for decades. Here is just 1 example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
Back in the late 80's a kid by the name of Paul Bonnacci was abducted. This later ended up in court (he won). He stated he was raped at the bohemian grove and he witnessed the rape and shooting of another kid at the grove.

Why would a kid make something like this up? how could he? Btw i kept it clean i'm not going to go into greater detail of what Bonacci stated happen at the bohemian grove because it's really graphic and disgusting. The most evil thing you will probably ever read and it's happening all over the world. I'll find a link for those that want to read it.

2. They burn an effigy to a 40 foot stone owl symbolizing the pagan god "molech" from the Bible (these are your self proclaimed "christian" leaders doing this remember that).
3. Members refuse to speak about/deny the existence of the grove. This goes back to accusations by insiders that policy is being set there. You probably don't care but I do worry about the world's most powerful men meeting in secret and setting policy without us knowing about it.
4. Male prostitutes sent to "service the bohemian grove members." Yet more proof of the illuminati. The illuminati is known for being ramptant of homosexuality and many of them are your so called "christian" leaders.

Pimp C the rapper who was found dead by supposed "suicide" before his death started speaking about the illuminati and how people in the industry were really homosexuals. Put the dots together the guy got wacked for exposing them for what they are.
Anybody who looks to rap/pop music for evidence of the Illuminati sees what they want to see. Conspiracy theorists will stop at nothing to attempt to validate their claims of epic corruption. Kanye West and Lady GaGa probably have never even heard of the Illuminati.
kanye pimps his baphomet shirt
http://whatisthepyramid.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Kanye-Baphomet-shirt-264x300.jpg

occults secrets of kanye, nas, jayz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk

lady gaga's songs backwards talk about lucifer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZB037QYPeA

"We model on the arts of Lucifer.. "

Oh, and just because a rap pioneer says that you have to make some kind of satanic sacrifice to make it big doesn't make it so. That sounds absolutely ridiculous. If anything, I would be much LESS likely to believe something just for the fact that it came out of a celebrity's mouth.
Prof Griff has been in the rap game since it basically started I put more importance on what an insider like he says than your opinion. Not only that but because the guy is real. He goes around doing conferences to help inner city youth and is involved in charity work. He is not doing this for the money he has a real interest in helping the youth by exposing this stuff.

I posted not one but 2 videos with music industry insiders. Yes I know it sounds ridiculous and it challenges what you believe is true but i'm not telling you to believe it. I'm telling you to watch videos, read articles and decide for yourself after you have done a decent amount of research on the subject.

Stop kissing up and making excuses for evil. The new world order wants to kill you and your family. These artists work for the new world order.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Anybody who looks to rap/pop music for evidence of the Illuminati sees what they want to see. Conspiracy theorists will stop at nothing to attempt to validate their claims of epic corruption. Kanye West and Lady GaGa probably have never even heard of the Illuminati.

Oh, and just because a rap pioneer says that you have to make some kind of satanic sacrifice to make it big doesn't make it so. That sounds absolutely ridiculous. If anything, I would be much LESS likely to believe something just for the fact that it came out of a celebrity's mouth. Occam's razor here, people. These rap and r&b artists are rich and famous because people like their music and they were in the right place at the right time and hit the jackpot. The Illuminati isn't trying to control your mind by putting out songs about how a girl is too busy dancing in the club to answer her telephone. Give me a break with that crap.
You're honestly claiming that these occult music videos are full of coincidences? the patterns we consistently see among top artists is merely coincidental?

Please, visit vigilant citizen, and rebute their video analysis. Show me how it can all feasibly be a coincidence.

Here is a picture of Pink in her VMA performance.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/pink_pg50847.jpg

Here is a picture of a masonic initiation ritual.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mason_noose2.jpg

Please, I beg of you, try to convince me that this is a mere coincidence. Try and explain the checkered pattern on her leg as anything but a reference to the classic checkered tiles of freemasonry, that you can see in virtually every reference to the occult.

"Here’s a description by Mark Stavish:

“The candidate for initiation is stripped of all material possessions and dressed in a strange and peculiar garb (…). This includes a blindfold and a length of rope called a cable tow.”

He continues

“The blindfold used represents secrecy, darkness and ignorance as well as trust. The candidate is led into the lodge room for initiation but is not able to see what is happening. He is bound about the waist and arm with the cable tow.”
-Mark Stavish, Freemasonry: Rituals, Symbols and History of the Secret Society"

Pink is blindfolded and bound with ropes. Her costume exposes her left breast, as is the case with Masonic initiates. Instead of having her left leg exposed, Pink’s costume bears a diamond pattern which is very reminiscent of the floors in Masonic lodges.

Pink’s performance was a dizzying display of acrobatics which undoubtedly left her (and the viewers) totally disoriented. This is also a feature of Freemasonry’s First Degree initiation:

“He is then blindfolded and a cord in the form of a noose is passed round his neck. At this point the novice is entering the marginal stage, associated with ordeals; he cannot see, his sense of direction has been confused and he has been dressed like a victim for execution.”
-J.S. La Fontaine, Initiation – Ritual Drama and secret knowledge across the world"

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a Tom and Jerry cartoon with blatant satanic and masonic references:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNr9vtWEfQ4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Merely a coincidence.

Rosanne Barr speaking about pedophilia and mind control:
http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/2010/01/roseanne-barr-joins-cathy-obrien.html

Rapper Prodigy:

Like he does in his monthly blog on Vibe.com, the incarcerated Prodigy recently spewed more of his conspiracy theories via a handwritten letter to URB. This time, he reveals the moment his eyes were opened to the sham he calls “the government, religions, politics, the Federal Reserve, and I.R.S.” According to P, in 1996, after reading a book by Dr. Malichi Z. York titled Leviathan 666, he was moved so much, he cried, and that was his “moment of clarity.”

“I was crying for all of humanity, but mostly for my black people ’cause I then realized it was all a sham,” Prodigy writes in his letter to URB. “The government, religions, politics, the Federal Reserve, the I.R.S., and everything that we believe and live by is a joke.” Even worse, the rapper says that many popular rappers are aware of these society secrets, but choose not to speak on it for fear of not being accepted by corporate America. One, in particular, is Jay-Z.

Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas

“J.Z. knows the truth, but he chose sides with evil in order to be accepted in the corporate world. J.Z. conceals the truth from the black community and the world, and promotes the lifestyle of the beast instead,” he wrote. Prodigy says that Jay grew up grew up in Dr. York’s “Nuwabian” community in Brooklyn as a kid, and is “aware” of these evils — rogue government, elitists running the country, etc.

Because of Jay’z refusal to speak on the topics Prodigy has been doing so since his incarceration, he will make it a point to wage war against him.
“J.Z is a God damn lie. I have so much fire in my heart that I will relentlessly attack J.Z, Illuminati, and any-every other evil that exists until my lights are put out,” P writes. “This negativity I speak of is an actual living entity that uses us as food. We must sever ties with it in order to see things for what they really are. This negative energy is created and harnessed by the Illuminati secret government and they will make you spread this energy without you even knowing it. But people like J.Z. are very well aware. He was schooled by Dr. York,” he continued.

Look at this article about Gaga, and tell me it's all just a big coincidence:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I just coined a new term. Illumnidiots.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Way to answer the topic, Deep Dikh.
I already answered the topic in my first comment. It is historic pareidolia.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiffany Evans:

http://fukkboii.blogs.experienceproject.com/193692.html

October 22, 2009. Here’s what MediaTakeOut.com learned that pop singer Tiffany Evans posted online about Rihanna, and her new album Russian Roulette:

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.

Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

Omarion:

http://concreteloop.com/2009/10/rou...e-sinister-part-of-the-entertainment-business

“I don’t personally know Rihanna’s beliefs but I think there’s a very dark and very sinister part of the entertainment business and I think it’s very visible,” he said. “This is something that a lot of people don’t look at [but for example] Michael Jackson used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and I remember hearing that he wanted to separate from the religion — and this was during the time that he was doing ‘Thriller’ [which ended up being] his biggest album.”

“Fast forward to now,” Omarion continued, “[and] it really made me think that there is a [time as an artist] where there’s going to be a choice. The[entertainment] world [dictates] that you have to be with three or four women, or do this in order to get that [and] I think it’s really interesting. With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code. I’m not saying that it’s always this way, but when you’re someone that is young and you’re coming up in the industry and you really don’t have a grip on your morals it can be very dark. The game is just about over saturation.

“I don’t know if Rihanna [has fallen victim to those pressures]. I’ve never really heard her speak about it,” he said. “I hope that she doesn’t believe in that stuff and I don’t think that she does, but I don’t know. It’s not just been a Rihanna thing, [there's has been religious speculation] about a lot of artists.”

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue said:
I already answered the topic in my first comment. It is historic pareidolia.
I doubt you've seriously researched both sides, and instead have spent your free tiem on the skeptic side, because it confirms your initial beliefs.

To be fair, I'm sure that happens on the other side too.

You may misinterpret the intentions of many conspiracy theorists: I don't want to beleive its true. It doesnt make me feel empowered or intelligent to think this way, it's frankly frightening and disturbing. I wish it were just a coincidence. There's nothing glamorous or cool about it, nor is it comforting.

I have read skeptic sites, and undoubtedly, neither side is entirely correct. Not all conspiracy theories are true. The jury is out on the Denver Airport, for example. I do believe there is a lot of disinformation out there, like blood-drinking reptilians, which is a way of discrediting legitimate conspiracy theories as being preposterous.

But you haven't addressed the blatant patterns of symbolism in entertainment, particularly music. You can't possibly argue that it's all a coincidence, you just can't. Which raises the question of why these patterns exists, and why they seem to exist among those with the most wealth, fame, and exposure, and particularly why careers tend to be more profitable with the introduction of such themes.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Lady Gaga, Jay-Z and other famous people put Illuminati symbols in their video's because they made a deal with the Devil and in return they would become famous?

I don't get it. I never heard of this before. Maybe because I'm not from the US. :S

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
So Lady Gaga, Jay-Z and other famous people put Illuminati symbols in their video's because they made a deal with the Devil and in return they would become famous?

I don't get it. I never heard of this before. Maybe because I'm not from the US. :S
None of us know for certain. I can't answer the 'why', but it's clear that the most successful artists show flagrant symbolism. And considering they could not gain wealth and fame without record labels, media support and television exposure, it would be naive to think they are going at it solo.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But what are these symbols suppose to do to normal people when they look at them? I mean, why would those record labels etc. want them to put those symbols in their video's?

I mean, there are many bands like for example choking victim, who were obsessed with satanistic symbols and put them everywhere, but never made it through to the top.

6-heads lewis said:
None of us know for certain. I can't answer the 'why', but it's clear that the most successful artists show flagrant symbolism. And considering they could not gain wealth and fame without record labels, media support and television exposure, it would be naive to think they are going at it solo.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides that: When I see a Lady Gaga video, I wouldn't see any symbolism, because I never heard of the Illuminati before. So, what effect would that suppose to have one me or any other person who never heard of it before? :confused: Because unless these symbols actually control your brain or whatever, there is no need in putting them in video's. If they are doing something to people, there is no need to show us these pictures and video's, unless you're from the Illuminati.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Besides that: When I see a Lady Gaga video, I wouldn't see any symbolism, because I never heard of the Illuminati before. So, what effect would that suppose to have one me or any other person who never heard of it before? :confused: Because unless these symbols actually control your brain or whatever, there is no need in putting them in video's. If they are doing something to people, there is no need to show us these pictures and video's, unless you're from the Illuminati.
The deeper you look into it, the less evidence there is.

We know for sure what we see in the videos. The why is an entirely different matter.

I won't get into much, since everything is available in greater depth elsewhere:

http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/
http://mkculture.blogspot.com/
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/svali_index.htm

Particularly disturbing in the above link is the story of fashion photographer Terry Richardson

This site has deep movie analysis, read about Kubrick films in particular:
http://www.collativelearning.com/FILMS reviews BY ROB AGER.html

My answer would be that these symbols aren't aimed to you. They're aimed to initiates to show commitment to the cause, and almost as a badge, to show they belong, and to show each other what they control. I also think it's used to make future events look 'cool', particularly mind control and being spaced out on drugs, acting robotic, and acceptance of disassociation and police state. Notice Jay-Z focuses on allegiance, 'pledge your allegiance' to 'roc nation', roc obviously being Rockefeller family. Basically, symbols are used to make satanism and army cool. Notice how rap music focuses on military gear and dog tags. It's to make army recruitment and war cool, to gain recruits from the lowest classes.

Others think these artists are used as slaves, mostly for sex, and these symbols identify them to other members who can see who is available. In the video Bad Romance, Gaga is literally sold to the highest bidder, then has sex with him. Interesntly, in the final scene, the man is destroyed, the bed is destroyed, but what remains: the horned goat heads in the background. That's a classic symbol of Baphomet.

But that's beyond the scope of this forum. Do some research of your own if you wanted to get in depth, like at David Icke forums. Or hell, just use google. The information is widespread these days.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pareidolia
a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant.

People seek patterns (patternicity) and then seek to find intentionality to make sense of the world. Believing the Illuminati is a Type-I error. Evolutionarily speaking, humans developed the inclination towards Type-I errors rather than Type-II because it's safer to falsely believe the stirring of bushes from the wind is a lurking tiger. The intriguing aspect of pareidolia is that once a pattern is outlined, even if random, it becomes perceptually impossible to not see the pattern. It is easy to see a pattern when someone is telling you what to look for. In the classic case of Led Zepplin's "Stairway to Heaven" revealing satanic lyrics when played backwards, it is only when you have lyrics in front of you that the pattern locks into your brain -- otherwise it's just noise. The Illuminati is merely the pseudohistorical version, inclusive of telling people a pattern, and there really is no point in discussing and refuting specific points in time and space. It's Whack-A-Mole -- you can always readjust the pattern to fit the shoehorn.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and the burden of proof rests upon claimants -- not skeptics. Vague symbolism my ass. There is no credible and convincing substantiated evidence to conclude the Illuminati survived beyond its original context of late 18th century Bavaria.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee, way to stay away from blanket replies :rolleyes:

How about addressing modern pop music symbolism? And the insiders who speak out about it? Never mind, it's all just in their heads, one giant coincidence.

There's little point in discussing this with you.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need your foil hats.

I know a few people who made it in this world, there is no Illuminati.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, if I understand this correctly, and I like to think I do, basically you are saying that the Illuminati is secretly displaying itself across all forms of media through celebrities who may or may not be a part of the Illuminati as well so that they may show off their power while still remaining a secret but only those with the Uber-intelligences and free thinking minds can decipher what is going on and you all, the men lurking on this self improvement website, seem to have found the key and are supported by unsubstantiated evidence and youtube videos and are spreading the word of dissent?

Is that correct?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teagan said:
So, if I understand this correctly, and I like to think I do, basically you are saying that the Illuminati is secretly displaying itself across all forms of media through celebrities who may or may not be a part of the Illuminati as well so that they may show off their power while still remaining a secret but only those with the Uber-intelligences and free thinking minds can decipher what is going on and you all, the men lurking on this self improvement website, seem to have found the key and are supported by unsubstantiated evidence and youtube videos and are spreading the word of dissent?

Is that correct?
Incorrect.

They do not put their symbology all over hollywood movies and music (as has been exposed already all over the net) in secret. They do it openly for all to see. This is why on youtube you can find movies showing 9/11 symbology all the way back to the 80s. This is why you find backward messages encouraging people to kill themselves from lady gaga all the way back to ozzy osbourne in the 80s and even earlier than that. It's no secret brother it's been going on for a long time.

To understand this concept you have to understand a little bit about the occult. This whole concept goes back to the kabbala. Skeptics always ask for example, "why is the illuminati revealing their plans for martial law/world genocide in movies and music if they are so secret." The reason is based on the kabbala and it is quite simple actually it goes like this let me get a piece of a great article

WHY on earth do the Illuminati always present (through occult masking) all their upcoming plans into medias, films, or music? What is the reason of their support to those hard-rock, pop musicians?"

"the cursed person needs to know, for the curse to be effective".

According to Kabbalistic rituals, one has to tell his cursed victim that they are cursed! Therefore, when they die even after knowing what is about to happen to them, the supreme, supernatural power of the occult is revealed and glorified to the entire world. Satanists of all stripes love to glory in their power -- they love to tell their victim what is about to happen to them, and then see that victim unable -- totally powerless -- to prevent their demise.

Now, you know why the Illuminati "telegraphs their punches" so consistently -- from FEMA's infamous "Three Threats", to the movie "Oil Storm" which preceded Hurricane Katrina to this latest monstrosity, ""It Could Happen Tomorrow", from the Weather Channel. The Kabbalist Elite are putting the entire world on notice as to what is planned to happen to them. Once the victims are killed, or are forced from their homes and are stripped of their comfortable lifestyle, the supernatural power of the Kabbalist Illuminati is glorified.

They told you what they are about to do to you, and you did not have the power to stop them! Satan is glorified in all his pride and arrogance. Their global leadership cares not that the public may know what is coming, because they know that no one has the power to can prevent the event from occurring! Whenever this global Elite can demonstrate their overwhelming power, they will do so.

With this kind of hellish prideful arrogance on display, is it any wonder all the prophetic signs the Bible gives to alert us that the End of the Age is here, are happening all around us -- in your Daily News! Mankind is inching its way toward a prophetic climax of the ages.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n2104.cfm

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This all reminds me too much of the Paul is Dead, moonlanding and 9/11 hoax. :D