Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'll tell her you're a really nice guy"

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever come across a woman who takes a shine to you, perhaps a client, acquiantance, etc. who asks if you're single and in reponse says, "I know somebody for you. I'll tell her I found a nice guy for her."
As soon as she says that, say "I'd rather you tell her that you've met a fun guy, or a cool guy, etc. Please don't use the word 'nice' since she already trusts you that you won't set her up with someone who isn't."
Thoughts, comments, etc. anyone?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When she says that, ask her, "Does she f--k?"

No, don't do that, but I HATE it when people try to "fix me up" with someone. You have social pressure on you to perform, and 9 times out of 10, you're incompatible.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too crazy about "setups" either.
My only point is that a well-intentioned woman often makes it worse by saying "I have a 'nice guy'" for you.
I'm simply trying to suggest a way of making that situation a better one, by asking the referring person to talk in different terms.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love set ups, provided the chick is decent. For me, they are the easiest women to get in bed. I find that when someone I know sets me up they usually tell the chick how great I am. When they mention the hook up, I make sure I tell them to tell the girl some great things about me (outside of being a "nice guy") Ill even help them to create some good lies. :D

If a chick already thinks Im the greatest thing since sliced bread before I ever meet her, the only thing I have to do is NOT mess it up. Hookups are a good test/ measuring stick of your conversation skills. I find in these situations less is more. The trick is to just keep the conversation flowing and make it fun. Since she already thinks she knows you, you just have to make her run her mouth. If she thinks you're great before meeting her you should have no problem getting her into bed quickly.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But we know that all women want, or think they want, 'nice guys'.

So if you say to your friend 'please don't tell her 'I'm nice', this will start alarm bells ringing (a similar thing happened to me) and it will be analysed in the next girlie chat leaving a possible black mark over your record.

Just let her think you're nice, then hit her with your DJ skills...!