"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I'll see your coffee date and raise you lunch

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
There is this HB. I met her 3 months ago. I think she had a boyfriend back then. I don't know what her problem was. She refused a dinner date so I nexted her.

We bumped into each other this morning. I thought she was supposed to call me back 3 months ago. She says no. I was supposed to call her. It turns out that she remembered our conversation from 3 months ago word for word. I remembered that the reason that I nexted her was her refusal to make a dinner date. I took that as boyfriend or low interest. I figured in either case she should be nexted.

We had a good conversation this morning. I said we should meet for coffee. She said "Maybe we could have lunch." She then told me her lunch hours. I said yeah maybe. She then said "We could even do something after work."

What do you guys think? Should I give her another chance or should I leave her in the next zone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
How could it hurt you to give her another chance presuming you have time to spare?

Mr. Mystery
 

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
Yeah dude go for it, why not? Just try not to spend too much money.
 

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Nothing to lose....

a piece of a$$ to gain.

Easy decision.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
I say go for it. Watch carefully. If all you're after is sex, maybe that's all she wants too. But, if she's relationship material, make sure she's for real.
 
Top