"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

"I'll Change"

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Okay guys, I've noticed something the past couple days that bugs me.

Lots of guys, when the girl breaks up or wahtever, will say "I will change so we can go out again bla bla"

When has it ever been said that a DJ changes for a girl!? And besides that, you lose ALL dignity, pride and balls when you say that, in my opinion. Come on fellas, lets think of something a little better than "I will change." Saying that puts her on a pedestal and puts you at her mercy. It's just not a good thing for a confident person to say.

I would say "Well, I really don't think it's a big problem, but the choice is yours whether you want to stay together"



Eric
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mr.buick

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Kent, Wa.
If a girl breaks up with you, and you change to try and win her back, You are a COMPLETE ***** WITH NO TESTICLES !!! Forget about her, and stick with male friends for support. They will always be there for you!
John
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Under no circumstances should you lose your individuality for a girl, some people mix it up with adaptibility so make sure you dont confuse the 2. If you want to break up with the girl then i would just give her a "Sorry this isn't working for me" thats all i'd say. If she broke up with me i would act like its no big deal, keep smiling and having a good time, because in the end... it is no big deal.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by Stratocaster And besides that, you lose ALL dignity, pride and balls when you say that, in my opinion.
Jesus H. Christ, do you have a problem, guy! Pride? Dignity? Balls?
Have you ever considered that all frustrations, anger and failures that we face everday comes EXATCLY from what you just wrote? From the fact that we are afraid our own ego will hurt us?
Once you stop being afraid of losing it, lots and lots of pain will diminsh. Permanetly.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by Stratocaster
Okay guys, I've noticed something the past couple days that bugs me.

Lots of guys, when the girl breaks up or wahtever, will say "I will change so we can go out again bla bla"

When has it ever been said that a DJ changes for a girl!? And besides that, you lose ALL dignity, pride and balls when you say that, in my opinion. Come on fellas, lets think of something a little better than "I will change." Saying that puts her on a pedestal and puts you at her mercy. It's just not a good thing for a confident person to say.

I would say "Well, I really don't think it's a big problem, but the choice is yours whether you want to stay together"



Eric
Thankgod some of the newer people are getting this. I just read a post from a guy who's been here for a little while which said the same thing - "I can change blah blah". What a bítch. If SHE broke up with you then she doesn't want to go out with you any more, if she did THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BROKEN UP WITH YOU.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: "I'll Change"

Originally posted by Titus
Jesus H. Christ, do you have a problem, guy! Pride? Dignity? Balls?
Have you ever considered that all frustrations, anger and failures that we face everday comes EXATCLY from what you just wrote? From the fact that we are afraid our own ego will hurt us?
Once you stop being afraid of losing it, lots and lots of pain will diminsh. Permanetly.
I like this guy :D
 
Top