Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'll call you next month"

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll spare you the boring details that I typed up then deleted and cut to the point.

There's this girl that shows all the indicators of interest (laughs at my lame jokes, initiates hugs me whenever she sees me, pupils dialate when she's around me) but she seems to be a really busy girl. She always has a friend coming into town or her brother or xyz.

So she came to my buddy's party last night, and we hung out and talked for a few, I Isolated but she got bored because my game was lame, and I was gonna try to convince me to let me sleep at her house (I ended up sleeping at this other girl's house, but thats another story), but she said she was leaving for another party.

Anyways, i asked if she wanted to hang out with me next week, and she said "Sure, I'll call you next month" to which I replied "Honey, this isn't my first rodeo, I know when a girl says she'll call you in a month, that she'll never do it." then she says "Yeah, well, then maybe you should give me a call" and I said "We'll see" and then turned my back and let her leave.

Should I even bother? I guess I don't really have anything to lose if she plays games with me on the phone I'll just freeze her out again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, isn't next month like the day after tomorrow? :p But seriously, with a line like that why should you set your hopes high? Go out and meet some more women. Maybe she'll be lucky and will be free if and when she calls.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man, I definately don't have my hopes up about this one, but I had a taste of one-itis for her for about three days until I snapped out of it, so i figure, it might be worth a long shot.

And man, there is no doubt that I'm gonna go out after other girls. Hell, I hooked up with one last night after that whole thing!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry you are wasting your time with this fish. Next fish in the sea.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"she seems to be a really busy girl"

You = fell for her stupid tactics

Also, when you isolate a woman, do it with a specific goal in mind, otherwise set her free. You don't need gobs of conversation to get attraction, so if you isolate, it better be to lead her to some other experience.

Otherwise she WILL get bored.

Oh, unless you've got attraction, in which case you'll find that when you isolate her, she'll continually try to make you qualify yourself to her... it's okay to tell her a bit about yourself, but don't make it sound impressive, just state it as is.