“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"I'll be your wingman if you'll be mine."

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
21
Age
53
This girl in my circle is always complaining about not getting any sex lately. Won't go into specifics, but she even seemed to be dropping hints about how she'd like to be with somebody who's like me.

I jumped on this and texted her to hang out. She responds with, "I'll be your wingman if you'll be mine."

Is this worth pursuing? Am I 100% shot down here? Maybe she just doesn't want to seem so forward? I was thinking just get some drinks and see if I can steer her toward my house for some fun.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top