"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

IL question

still the one

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
When you are talking to a girl and she is making almost constant eye contact with you is this a sign that she might be interested. She also seems really happy and full of energy when i talk to her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by still the one
When you are talking to a girl and she is making almost constant eye contact with you is this a sign that she might be interested. She also seems really happy and full of energy when i talk to her.

Yes, of course! Definitely! Unless she's a BAF.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
I would say it means she interested in you but it does not tell you in what capacity. It may or may not indicate that she has romantic notions.

If it does mean she's interested in more than friendship, I'm in huge trouble. I maintain eye contact with everyone to whom I speak.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

D4H

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
either that or you've got brocolli in your teeth and she's trying to contain herself from breaking out laughing hysterically.
 

Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
All I can tell you is how I would handle this kind of situation. If she is giving off good eye contact and "full of energy" that is allways a good thing. To find out if it is actual interest or just the way she is. If posible try to watch her when she is talking to other people, other guys that she would know about as much as she knows you. If she acts the same with them then you have a good idea that its just the way she is or she is a slut(LOL). If she doesn't give the same energy around them then you might have a shot. It is not a 100% garantee but it gives you a good idea.

The only sure way to find out is to ask her out on a date even if its just for a coffee or something to that nature. This is just my way of doing things, It works for me.
 
Top