Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignoring you

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another article:

Ignoring You
So you’ve called her and left a voicemail (don’t ever leave voicemails btw.. keep the girl wondering) or maybe you sent her a text-message… and she didn’t respond. What the Fvck you think to yourself… how could this girl not answer me yo(hopefully you are such a baller that you don’t notice a non-response from a single girl)…

“How could she possibly ignore me”.

And this is where a lot of guys go wrong. They think… well maybe if I just keep sending texts/calling/chasing/being a chump I will show her how much of a loser/stalker/creep great guy I am. Do not ever chase, if a girl ever gives you an IOD (indicator of dis-interest) such as ignoring your phone call/text. Hell… even if she turns around and does something rude to you… you punish her ass for it. I don’t mean like get mad and confront her… cus that would make you look super lame and she would just make some excuses like “i lost my phone sorry” or some other lies. You would look even more like a fool when she finally convinces you haha. If you don’t know the girl at all and this happens you aren’t really “punishing” the behavior since she doesn’t care but the concept is the same… YOU DON'T REWARD BAD BEHAVIOUR....If she wants to ignore you… you just wait it out.

Don’t call or send any more messages… just let everything die out completely… wait a week or two. I guarantee 99% of these girls will cave in once they realize they f.cked up - you are a real man that won’t bend to their mind games. It’s a pretty rough world out there… but that doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of situations you completely understand. Game is fvcking key… you absolutely have to know how her ****ed up mind hamster works if you wanna get ahead and protect yourself from the bullsh.it

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm right now in this situation ...
We are in a break-up and it seems there was some approach from her. She wanted to meet once back from her internship.

She texted me last week Sunday, sending info on what she's doing. Silence till Wednesday, I texted her for her birthday and made her a funny online game.
Yes, sure I can see when she plays with it. ;) For example the night after it, at 5am.

But since my last message on her birthday ... silence till now. No updates on her as she promised. Even after an extra 'last' message of me last Saturday ... silence. No updates on when her internship will finish and when we can meet thus.

Just nothing. Nada. But I won't send more. It's impossible. I'm not respecting myself then. This is the first time since break-up there is 1 week of silence.
And after all, I can't coop with these mind games, with unclear communication. You can't accept this by sending more texts.

Quite sure she will pop-up soon. That moment it turns your side again and up to you what you still want to do with it.

Last edited:

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I just have to bump this. Solid thread. If I can piggy back and add some stuff that I experienced personally:

Some girls will ignore you after a good time, good night, good date, whatever ebcause they need some time to recollect everything and forget about it for a while and then miss you and make you miss them. These girls are romantic types and cherish that type of longing. Introverts (there are many introverts in the dating scene these days, theyll usually mention it, but if they dont, it can be difficult to understand their behaviors), do this too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If SHE broke up with YOU, there is absolutely no reason for you to contact her anymore.

The onus is on her to reach out. Remember that.
Time and distance are your friends in this situation not your enemies.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is women talking slander of me behind my back to other women she knows I want. Just dealing with this this past week. It's gettin uglier guys. They go above and beyond to injure you socially. I mean, people I've known for 10 years take her side and she's brand new to us. I bascially just said "fvck ya, ya'll no longer have any integrity..I'm done..don't need ya." I'm amazed at how a young mid-20s gal can spread lies about you and men And women you've known so long BELIEVE her. There's really nothing I can plead or say, so I drop (em). I have tough skin. Karma's a b!tch and her good feelings about "winning" against me will come back full circle once it wears off. Short soccer stubby b!tch I'd fvcked a few weeks ago. She's boring, the kind that doesn't really speak much of value at all just same ole same old adding nothing of intelligence even though she reads she says and she had books (decoration?) in her apartment. Point being is the Disrespect because it's like an inexperienced can't-know-much entity having the gall to injure me, a very mature man, socially. Dudes take a females side at the drop of a hat to eventually get some tail. I'd say women, most who are Bi, do it too to eventually get with her. State of affairs guys, but that's ok there's more. I have loyal women to me yet still, the well is not dry. May not be as Hot but still would rather have an older soul'd woman in the same-aged body. Women are WAY MORE immature these days. I think it's growing up on cellphones/tablets, the breakdown of morals today that's done it...lost generations upcoming folks. Ain't much you can do.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste time with women that are making things hard. She either doesn't like you: or she is playing games. I she doesn't like you... well it's a win-win. You aren't bugging her anymore and now you are free to explore other options. If she is playing games... well... it's her loss if she won't come around. If she doesn't think you are worth the effort to chase you, she will NEVER respect you and she will never love you.

If she isn't working to get you, she will not value you. Walking away from women that are not responsive is always the best way to go, period, just forget about them. This isn't a strategy or some kind of PUA tactic... it's you moving on with your life. If she comes around... okay... if she doesn't... no problem because you have forgotten about her. Don't do this because you HOPE she comes back... expect that she won't.