My girlfriend wants space because she said that I need to get my life together and find new NON druggie friends and also because Im kinda depressed. But I really dont know if I am. I just need to meet new people who arent burnt out druggie losers.
anyways, when a girl says this then starts being *****y, what's the best way to handle it? Should I just ignore her completely if she wants space? LOL, she said around 2 weeks, but sometimes she says she LOVES ME SOO MUCH, then an hour later she hates me and never wants to see me again....
i really love her, she didnt used to be like this..... ignore or what should i do / say to her?
anyways, when a girl says this then starts being *****y, what's the best way to handle it? Should I just ignore her completely if she wants space? LOL, she said around 2 weeks, but sometimes she says she LOVES ME SOO MUCH, then an hour later she hates me and never wants to see me again....
i really love her, she didnt used to be like this..... ignore or what should i do / say to her?