Ignoring her makes her chase me

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, well we all know how hard to get seems to make both women and men go crazy for each other. I'm sure some of you will remember the girl with the BF that I fooled around with. She kept acting like she wanted to be exclusive with me, then ran back to her BF. Actually, she lied to be twice saying how she'd broken up with her BF just so she could date us at the same time!

Well, I got sick of all her games. I cut her off. Stopped visting her, calling her, texting her, etc. She called me to see if I wanted to go clubbing (just me and her) I said I'd let her know. She called me again to confirm and I told her something else had come up and I couldn't go and maybe we'd go the following weekend. I don't call her. She calls me a week later, but I'm out. I didn't return her call.

She calls me again this Thursday. She talks with me for about 20 minutes and then asks if I can call her back (like I ALWAYS used to do). I said "No, my phone bill is going to be too high." and then she said "Who you been calling?" I could hear she was worried. So we talk for another 20 minutes, wasting HER money. She kept saying how she hasn't seen me in so long, and wanted to know what I've been up to. I just C & Fed my way out of those questions.

I didn't mention anything about getting together. She texts me on Friday and Saturday, ANNOYING ME, god she was so boring and I could see she just wanted a reasons to SMS (text) me. I kept it as short as I could. When she asked what I was doing on friday night, I just ignored her.

This behaviour is VERY unlike her, so I know she's worried. She senses that her grip on my balls has loosend and wants me back. (Probablly just to play head games again). It's tempting, I don't want her as a GF cos of what she did to me AND her bf. But if I could get a f**k I would take it.

I'm not sure what to do yet. What do you guys say?

Santos

Reaction score
she's loosing her bragging rights for your nuts, but your getting a hold of her..____

What you need to do, is meet her up, do something, seduce her(thats the last step) and BANG!!!! you've get her from behind and the front and the face...

You need to bang her before she starts getting the message that you're not interested and will move on..chicks can do this quicker, more efficiently, and naturally than guys.

-dM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you guess what I'm going to say? I've said it in the last few threads you have made about this girl. Common, guess.

:p

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -dM
Can you guess what I'm going to say? I've said it in the last few threads you have made about this girl. Common, guess.

:p
awww but dM, pleeeez can I have her puzzy? I really want it :p
I nexted her and she's come running back, just wondering if there's a way I can shag her a couple of times before I ditch her for good.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, next time she calls, IM, etc. or whatever, tell her to come to your place (let the bytch work for you) to talk things over. Don't
say anything else. Her natural curiosity will intrigue her.

Once she is at your place, seduce her, bang her and make sure that you end things on a high note by spewing your love juice all over her face. Her pent up guilt for being such a game playing bytch towards you will make her appreciative of this gesture.

This can lead to a possible long term FB scenario if you play your cards right, but I agree that you should not wait too long. Otherwise, she will move on for lack of interest on your part.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This behaviour is VERY unlike her, so I know she's worried. She senses that her grip on my balls has loosend and wants me back. (Probablly just to play head games again). It's tempting, I don't want her as a GF cos of what she did to me AND her bf. But if I could get a f**k I would take it.

I'm not sure what to do yet. What do you guys say?
I don't understand what your problem is. You are acing the hard to get game. She is missing you, thinking about you and beleive it or not falling in love with you.

Her interest now is about 100% because she can't see you and can't figure you out. And she want to be close to you.

Take her with your bare hands. If you can accept the fact that she dated 2 guys, then take her out and fukk her.

If you can't, then move on.

Cheers