Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignores flirt text, but still replies

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some chick texted me and I sent flirted. I got no response from her for several hours, so I figured I spooked her. But then I got a text from her that didn't acknowledge my flirt and continued to expound on what she originally texted.

I don't care about this chick, but I'm trying to improve my game and understand things better, so that's why I'm posting about this scenario. Does it mean anything? If she was so spooked by my flirting, why even bother texting me again altogether?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
Some chick texted me and I sent flirted. I got no response from her for several hours, so I figured I spooked her. But then I got a text from her that didn't acknowledge my flirt and continued to expound on what she originally texted.

I don't care about this chick, but I'm trying to improve my game and understand things better, so that's why I'm posting about this scenario. Does it mean anything? If she was so spooked by my flirting, why even bother texting me again altogether?
Here is your first mistake that puts you in the weaker position. Your questions betray that aspect of you that cares. Stop caring and half the battle is already won.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is definitely into you, she will usually flirt back, unless she's too shy. There's way too little information here for us to advise you properly. We would need to know your past with her, her temperament, and the words of the texting.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you say? Im pretty sure you didnt send her "flirted" as an attempt to flirt...

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Here is your first mistake that puts you in the weaker position. Your questions betray that aspect of you that cares. Stop caring and half the battle is already won.

:up: :up:

Indeed.

Don't over-think anything a woman does. When face to face, flirt and touch her often. Try to f*ck her in a reasonable time period (one week to 3 weeks). If she acts disgusted or makes it clear she doesn't want to go in that direction.. you have your answer --> Friend zone.

Spin plates. Always care LESS than the girl.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
How in the f*ck do you flirt via text? Rex says if didn't happen in real life, take it with a grain of salt.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Maximus Rex said:
How in the f*ck do you flirt via text? Rex says if didn't happen in real life, take it with a grain of salt.
Its pretty easy, I see you're older than me (generation gap) but us youngins have pretty damn good text game...usually.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Its pretty easy, I see you're older than me (generation gap) but us youngins have pretty damn good text game...usually.
So-called "text game," is a figment of your imagination.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about this the other day and it definetely has to be a generation issue. Older men seem to laugh at "text" game but the thing is sexting and snapchat are a huge part of modern gaming. It exists and it works if you know what youre doing.

People just have to use what works for them.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read some of the older posts from 2000-2005ish it was "weird" or "low interest" to get a land line or cellphone number. Everyone did emails, pagers, and like letters tied to arrows.

But now look at today, guys are choking up on digits now. Every girl who has some cash has their phone on them all the time. I have text game but from negative feedback from this forum, i stopped doing it. I'll tell you this right now, i shot myself in the foot. Im now getting back into it whilst applying a stronger more confident mindset. True im hiding behind a screen, but women get wet over sex/romance novels like 50 shades of gray. If you can make her feel something its over. Its not that much different. Plus its a lot easier to flip scripts.

This tool is a glass cannon. If you know what you are doing, then you will fire without breaking. But if not, you will shatter upon firing. I remember when i joined Myspace back when it was popular. I didn't join because of a guy recommendation, I joined because all the girls were edging every guy to sign up. It's their nature to be social, so why not learn it and use it against them? True you'll encounter the old school type but that is getting rare.

If its an advantage, then i will use it because im not going to risk being left behind.