Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignore the ex

JoeSchmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up dons, quick question was wondering what you guys think. run-down : 5 year relationship , went sour , broke up with her after pulling teeth with her ( she gave me the i dunno what i want line "), kept some contact, i stayed friendly she contantly acted like a jealous ex questioning if im dating and whatnot, she told me in june shes seeing someone and she "thought i should know". I was supportive wished her luck with it , told her i was kinda seeing someone myself ( 5 in reality lol , didnt tell her that lol ).

About 3 weeks ago she was being rude with me via email , so i started ignoring her , didnt mean it to be more than a couple of days but all of a sudden it turned into 2 weeks, she emailed me a bunch of times , i didnt reply. just didnt feel like talking to her.

Thursday her nephew instant messages me asking advice on how to get his girlfriend back that left him recently ( lol that was weird) he asked for my cellphone, i gave him it , he never called.

Friday she called ( she hasnt called me in at least 4 months)me from a different extention at her job so my caller id on my cellphone wouldnt pick it up, i didnt notice the number at first until when i picked up she hung up right away without saying anything , and emailed me not even minutes later. I deleted it , she emails me again and again i deleted it.

Monday she called my cellphone twice around 7pm ,Again i didnt answer.

What do you guys think? some advice, insight please

i would never take her back , she actually was a bi7ch to me during and 6 months leading to the break up.
I wonder why the rush to talk to me? why now does she give a fc&k about talking to me now.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to hear this man... i had to go through hell like that once myself. the best advice i can give you is just keep ignoring her.. hope that one day she ll stop bothering you. which may take a while. or not...

good luck

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep ignoring her man...I'm in the same position right now. The one time I gave in when I was bored and aswered her phone call....the calls came more often than ever. It was like I gave her permission to call whenever she felt like it.. Be strong. Don't give in.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Standard answer: Approach 100 chicks, lay 3-10 of them and see how much you'll care about ex and what she wants from you

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy it. If she was a ***** then she is just getting what she deserves by wasting her time trying to get a hold of you. Either no one else will have her or she is trying to mess with you. Just ignore her I did it to my EX, it drove her nuts. If you think what you did was hard we broke up sophmore year at college and it was a small campus but I never spoke to her and when she was around just acted like she wasn't there, like she never exsisted. Ever since then she tried to make eye contact, wanted to show off her new boyfriend, tried to talk to me and sent the occassional e-mail. This was all while we went to the same college and she always showed up at the parties I was at, and ran away mad because I always was having a good time with some other girl. For all the B.S. I had to deal with this was a nice turn of events for me... Just don't worry about and keep ignoring. Its when you let them back in the door is when the problem starts.

-Grey Fox

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you don't want to talk or have anything to do with her anymore. You've moved on and she should to. After a break up one person will always have the harder feelings than the other. As a general rule, you should just stop talking to ex's all together after the breakup. No monthly checkups on who you've been with, no more phone calls with them, nothing. Applies if you've been dating for 3 weeks or 3 years. If in the end you plan to grow apart so distant that you barely remember them, then start early, kill the relationship when it's over.

JoeSchmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice guys thanks! ill continue to let her rot in hell in her own selfish world.