Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignore girls???

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's w/ all these posts that say the best way to get hot girls is to ignore them? I am currently ignoring most of the hot girls in the world and I guarantee it isn't working....j/k honestly though this is the stuff that confused me when I was a newbie. Do u have to pay her a certain level of attention? I'm sure completely ignoring her isn't what they really mean. right? Any advice will be appreciated....

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's more along the lines of teasing her with attention. Giving her some attention and then taking it away, etc...

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
its things like when she calls you dont pickup then 1 hour later you call her back.

Its not liek when you se her on the street you cover your face with your hands walk past and say "blah blah blah blah"

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or when she gets in one of her little moods, or pisses you off....you just ignore her

Eric Clapton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think, every other dyckhead is drowning her w/ attention. She is soooo used too and tired of this. Maybe not tired, but certainly accustomed. It's boring to her.

Be different than these chumps. Never kiss a woman's ass. Never.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its about supply and demand.
value.

you know how when mommy takes the sucker away from little susy q, she starts crying? same thing.

if the girl values you, ignoring her makes her want to cry like little susy. but the key is whether she values you or not. if some random dork with no game ignores her... so what. but if brad pitt was hitting on her, getting her hot and bothered thinking SHE had a CHANCE with HIM... then he plays hard to get?

ahaha watch her chase him relentlessly.

-SLB

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when a hot girl wants attention most guys give them what they want. Ex. Girl goes out to a club lookin hot as ever. How many guys u think try and talk to her. Chances are shell be more attracted if you kind of accidently talk to her and walk off real quick like your not interested. Come back a while later and pick up where u left off.

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way...

You're ignoring, after she knows you exist. You exist by making eye contact, smiling, etc... but then you work her friends, other women in the room, etc... You don't go out of your way to fumble all over her. If she's at all interested you'll start getting her attention by the fact that she'll be confused as to why you're not stumbling all over her like everyone else, which makes you unique.

When you do interact, use some C&F -- bust out the humor. Then after a few minutes, walk away, go do something else for awhile. (ignore)

TC

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I understand it now tnx. Some of the examples are funny btw.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
its things like when she calls you dont pickup then 1 hour later you call her back.

Its not liek when you se her on the street you cover your face with your hands walk past and say "blah blah blah blah"
shyt THAT'S what i been doing wrong..

wtf lol

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
shyt THAT'S what i been doing wrong..

wtf lol
:crackup: :crackup:

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably a bad example...but has anyone seen an episode of Tenchi Muyo (anime)?

My example goes like this:
Tenchi is some guy who is occupied with school, getting a job, succeeding, etc...when for no apparent reason all sorts of women (about 7 of them) crash into his life, practically live round his house and fight amongst themselves for his attention.
He is totally oblivious to all of this because he is busy chasing his personal goals. This makes him even more desireable to these women. In the end...when he realises what's going on, he has to choose between the finest of the two.
1) The princess
2) The devil ***** woman

Being a total AFC, he takes the princess.:rolleyes:

But the POINT is that he ignores chicks and gets on with what he needs to acheive in life. This makes chicks want him...even if he is a total loser.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks.

Saying 'chicks' empowers a man.
You're unconsciously/culturaly going back to the 50's when Women did not have equal rights and all the other crap they have now.

Have you ever noticed that when chicks say they like to see "boys", this word is bringing men down to the same level as a the term "girls"
boys and girls...meaning 'equality.'

It's only when a chick looks up to the opposite sex that she will say "I want a MAN."

It's in a similar vein to how a man says "I want an older WOMAN."
It shows a higher status for that other person. A man will never say "I want an older girl." It doesn't work in the same way.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman chooses, and you can't do anything about it. If you're attractive to a girl, she'll pursue you, but if you're not, no amount of ignoring or any other trick in the book will change that.

People have misconceptions of this. I've learned this in the field. Some girls are super aggressive and let you know clearly that they're into you. These you can probably benefit by not being too much of a lapdog. If a girl is sort of sitting on the fence or is disinterested, then you'll have to do a little more work.

My problem is always determining when the game really ends. I feel that it just never does. However, I've also lost girls because I haven't stopped playing them. It's slight paranoia on my part, just because I've been with some pretty screwed up women. Skews your perception for sure.