*****ification of man

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Power of P*ssy

Newman,

I title this *Power of P*ssy* as I feel it fits in well with the title of your post "The P*ssification of man". This is one of the best discussions about LTR's and marriage that I've seen on this forum. I hope it continues.

Your last post has my mind really working. I understand completely where you are coming from as I too have had the same experiences with LTR's as you and I have also gone thru the same thought processes you are having right now.

What I'm going to disagree with is how you feel that no matter how good the relationship starts its going to get worse.

I REFUSE to accept this. It is a battle that must be won. As a DJ it will be won.

It all has to do with diminishing sex life in an LTR. Your story is of course the same as mine and probably everyone else here has experienced the exact same thing. In the beginning she wants you all the time and as time goes on it all goes to hell. By the end you're not getting any and you can't understand why.

You want to know why this happens all the time in an LTR? You already know why.

It's because you are a slave to your penis. Just as an AFC supplicates to his girlfriend. You are weak, and give in to your penis' desire for sex. You're probably laughing right now thinking this is silly. "I'm a man how can't I want sex?" or "She's SO HOT!" or "I'm not going to turn down sex."

I know you can't fight the desire to WANT sex but you can fight back and not GIVE IN to it.

Why would you want to do this? Because it makes you a Sexual Challenge. You're not like every other guy that just wants to f*ck, f*ck, f*ck all day long. Every woman in the world knows that all a man wants is sex. Use that as your weapon.

Why do you think chicks want sex all the time in the beginning of a relationship? They're trying to get their hooks in you deeper. There is a huge misconception here that women like sex just as much as men. BULLSH*T! If that were true we'd all be f*cking like rabbits all day and all night. Think about it. How could we stop? :)

In the beginning women are trying to capture you. "I'll show this guy that I'm a freak, I'll give him what he wants." Then once they know they have you they take it away and watch you pursue and chase them for it. They have all the power in the world over you. The Power of P*ssy conquers you. Its her best weapon.

Don't let her get that power over you! EVER!

I used this in my last LTR for 2 years and had more sex than I could ever want. I discussed this technique with a good friend of mine and he and his gf are still happy sexually 5 years later. I spoke with her a few months ago and she told me that "Greg just doesn't have the same sex drive as me" I chuckled to myself and asked her "You want it all the time?" and she says "I don't know, I was never like this before but with Greg I'm just insatiable."
Now Greg is as horny as the next guy but he turns her down all the time.

HOW? How can you get the strength to do this when your every natural male instinct is screaming "F*CK HER! F*CK HER!"

Its not hard at all because your brain plays a funny trick on you.
Just as when we chase p*ssy it ends up that we become obsessed with it. And the women seemingly lose interest. Well the exact opposite thing happens too. For Men it all has to do with the Pressure to Perform. The pressure to get it up. The pressure to satisfy her again. You will actually lose interest in sex! I had an insatiable girlfriend once and I never thought it could happen but she just wouldn't leave my d*ck alone and here I am a raging hormone most of the time and I'm telling her "Not again???"

Embrace your sexuality, don't be afraid to demonstrate your desire for sex with women, be a sexual being. This stuff is all in the DJ Bible and yes it works initially. You will get in her pants using those concepts. But the DJ Bible doesn't really cover a lot about LTR's.

I'd say 99.9% of the guys out there fall victim to the Power of P*ssy. THIS is why so many LTR's and Marriages fail.

Now I'm no expert at this, my last LTR ended the same way. I fell victim to the power in the last year of our relationship. She cut me off sex and I would beg her for it. Sad very sad.

But I'm onto someone new :) (literally) And every night we crawl in bed she grabs my d*ck. She says stuff to me like "We need to have more sex" and "I've never had sex this good before" and "I wish sometimes you'd just attack me when you walk in the door"

Now I give it to her yes. But sparingly. I always keep her wanting more.

Like I said I'm no expert at it but I am trying and WILL succeed!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think chicks want sex all the time in the beginning of a relationship? They're trying to get their hooks in you deeper. There is a huge misconception here that women like sex just as much as men. BULLSH*T! If that were true we'd all be f*cking like rabbits all day and all night. Think about it. How could we stop?

In the beginning women are trying to capture you. "I'll show this guy that I'm a freak, I'll give him what he wants." Then once they know they have you they take it away and watch you pursue and chase them for it. They have all the power in the world over you. The Power of P*ssy conquers you. Its her best weapon.

I don't think that is true. I think women want sex as much if not more than men do. The only thing is, though, that they want GOOD sex.

It is a whole experience for them.

It all comes down to "men should be men" again though.

Chicks LOVE sex but they don't pursue it as much as guys do. Also, much of thier joy comes from a deep connection; whereas much of our joy comes from "new p*ssy".

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
This place makes you chase your own tale
You spelled tail wrong.

So Titus, what is your alternative? Just quit improving ourselfs because THEY are controlling us? You either play the game from within, without, or don't play at all. The people who play within are the "afcs", the people who see the GAME FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS are the "djs", and the people who don't play are the people with nothing. Just have fun, do what you want, live life like YOU want, if that means playing the game, then do so. But don't tell us something going against what we are learning and then forget to give the rest of us an alternative. It sounds like you are venting. I would like to hear what you suggest we do without telling us to do anything talked about on this site. This site is about the game.

Peace man, lifes short, and so are you

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P#ssy or not?

Slickster...

Women do want sex as much as men - I firmly believe that - they are just fueled by a different source. They are fueled by the mystery, challenge, confidence in men. I dont pretend to be an expert on this, but I believe that they want it as much as us - we want ti all the time because the physical form powers us not the internal.

These posts make me think - I've thought about it all, but I can only come to the same conclusion.

But I'm onto someone new (literally) And every night we crawl in bed she grabs my d*ck. She says stuff to me like "We need to have more sex" and "I've never had sex this good before" and "I wish sometimes you'd just attack me when you walk in the door"
Your lucky - sounds like my ex... Do you think this will last? I think not. Soon she it will grow old for her - and you to some extent - then what? you'll get it less and less.

I'm starting to think there is no answer - there is no solution.

The sex will go away - she will lose interested in you - there is no solution. Thats why other men tell you to screw around as much as possible before you get married. They know what you have in store.

I was wondering - perhaps I should have just married my ex.

What would I rather - be fvcking a 9 - once per week...... Or the chance of fvcking a 7 or 7.5. Or an 8.

Whichever way you look at it - I think the end re3sult is the same.

Sex will go.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its so true that women want the good in both situations but i think its men that are to blame for letting it get that way... in order for women to have any power whatsoever WE have to give it to them. over time men have not been men and that has led to the situation we're in. true its a fvcked up situation but pointing it out doesn't really help anything because it's the men that got us here. in other non-western cultures there are still societies where men have not given up their power like we have. we cannot blame women for taking what they could get... we can only choose to change ourselves on an individual basis and not give our power to women.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western is best....

Dekka,

I understand where your coming from...

Personally I'd rather a western culture and woman.

If I want someone to wash my clothes I'd still be living with my mum.

It's this western culture that have made women so great - I mean you can't go wrong with Thong underwear can you? :D

I like my woman to have passion - to have fire - to be independant. It's great.

But there is a fine line to be drawn.

there more I think about it, the more I beilieve it's not likely that I will find a woman and have the relationship I'd like - something thats both fun, physically fullfilling and that has much love.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny that you say that because it was ealier being discussed how women wanted to "have their cake and eat it too".... well i'll be a son of a ***** but its looks to me like us guys actually like the empowered women WE have created....at least to a certain extent..... we want our thongs BUT we want our women submissive to a degree.... maybe we're just as guilty of wanting to have our cake and eat it too.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
This was with the girl who was awesome at the start. It was it. There was nothing wrong with her. Yet 2 yrs into the relationship it all came crashing down.
Dunno where I got this saying but it goes something like this.

"A woman enters a relationship hoping the man will change over time. But he stays the same. The man enters the LTR hoping the woman will stay the same. But she changes."

Sounds to me like when you started seeing this chick everything was perfect and you hoped it would be like that forever - can't fault ya there. However she wanted things to evolve or move on, or escalate or whatever but that didn't happen so she started withdrawing sex etc. 'cause she wasn't happy with her 'static' relationship.

I feel ya.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cake? make mine chocolate...

No - we don't want our cake and eant to eat it to - otherwise we'd never live with these girls or marry them - we'd see them on the week night and hang with our buds on the weekend scoping for more poon.

The fact is, we do give outselves to these women. Take oursleves out of the game - for them. They want the white wedding - they want to get married. We do this - get married for them, have kids, have the big mortgage payment, the carsw etc etc etc....

And what do we get in turn? things change - they no longer want to have sex with us - they get fat and out of condition.

BORING - so what agian do we get married for? because we are no longer getting what we signed up for.

Sounds to me like when you started seeing this chick everything was perfect and you hoped it would be like that forever - can't fault ya there. However she wanted things to evolve or move on, or escalate or whatever but that didn't happen so she started withdrawing sex etc. 'cause she wasn't happy with her 'static' relationship

Yes your right - but I would have got married - I lived with her for 2 yrs.... if she hadn't withdrawn sex......

I remeber this one thing that happened....

My friend was dating one of her friends. She told my ex how my friend caught a drum stick, when a drummer had thrown his stick into the crowd at the end of the show....

My ex said.,...

"Wow - that was worth a blow job - XXXX I hope she gave you a blow job for that"

do you know what I said to her...

"Wait a minute - Didn't I just take you to on a week vacation - so how come THAT wasn't worth a blow Job?"

You see what I mean? You see how things change? The chick wants the world - then they stop giving you sex - so you break it off with them - what happens? they chicks got back out there and start fvcking someone else... and you know - if they hadn't stopped putting out for you - being fun and not putting all of this pressure on you, they'd have what they wanted....

live and learn.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wow - that was worth a blow job - XXXX I hope she gave you a blow job for that"
Seems to me like she sees sex as just another form of currency. You were doomed from the start.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although obviously I'm inexperienced with marriage (heh), this is how I see it:

Both parties need to put in equal work in the marriage. Once that dies, the marriage dies.

You can treat her like a queen. But she has to treat you like a king.

You can treat her like a goddess. But she has to treat you like a god.

Etc etc.

There has to be a good balance. Without a balanced foundation, the house falls down.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget marriage, its a waste of time. I would rather be 45 and single pulling down hot MILFs than almost suicidal with a once-hot-but-now-she's-a-f*cking-whale wife that offers nothing and expects everything.