"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

If you've gotten through bootcamp and it's WORKED, come in here...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm trying to find out who has

-Done the DJ Bootcamp

-Made it ALL the way through it

-Seen REAL results from it.

Post up if this is you. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yeah , I did B/C and it was f**en exhausting and it worked.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Walden, 'sup man? I've been looking for your boot-camp journal, but I can't find it. Hit me with a link, wouldja? Thanks!
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Hey man, this is what I've been up to.

www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39074

My game has been great (for me) since I started this experiment but i've been plagued by teenage girls , seriously I gotta find where the grown-up chicks hang out, it's startin to make me feel old

Edit- Oh my mistake . Nick posted a link to that boot camp journl in the bible.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
AH! I'm bliiiiiiind!! :cool:

I see it now, its right by the downloadable DJ-Bootcamp.
Thanks, Walden.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
I went through my own bootcamp . . .

. . . I call it "Going to SBB and mASF."
 
Top