"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

If you're ugly, make some money!

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
No, no, no. There's no such thing as an ugly man. Every man has something attractive about him. I seriously hate that word "ugly."
Seabreeze:)
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
hey whatsup seabreeze?

anyway.. if you're ugly.. you need to be tough. It makes up for a lot. Look at Mike Tyson for example.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Well, if you read the article carefully it says that women will marry you for your money and status but for relationships physical attributes are key.

Interestingly the article seems to think that girls go far more for physique than facial attractiveness. Now EVERY man can get a good physique with hard work (maybe not Men's Health, but certainly a hard and toned body).

My personal theory is that women go for masculinity-the masculine guys are the men who get laid. As m4a1 said "the tough guys". If you act tough and look tough chances are unless you are seriously ugly you will get some good women.

If you are stuck with rather effeminate looks like I am that presents a problem, but I am finding the more muscular I get the coarser and more masculine my features become.
 
Top