Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're ugly, make some money!

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no. There's no such thing as an ugly man. Every man has something attractive about him. I seriously hate that word "ugly."
Seabreeze:)

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whatsup seabreeze?

anyway.. if you're ugly.. you need to be tough. It makes up for a lot. Look at Mike Tyson for example.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you read the article carefully it says that women will marry you for your money and status but for relationships physical attributes are key.

Interestingly the article seems to think that girls go far more for physique than facial attractiveness. Now EVERY man can get a good physique with hard work (maybe not Men's Health, but certainly a hard and toned body).

My personal theory is that women go for masculinity-the masculine guys are the men who get laid. As m4a1 said "the tough guys". If you act tough and look tough chances are unless you are seriously ugly you will get some good women.

If you are stuck with rather effeminate looks like I am that presents a problem, but I am finding the more muscular I get the coarser and more masculine my features become.