“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

If you're serious about women, read this

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
There's nothing wrong with playing the field. I've done it and still do. This posting, however is for those that would want something more. I have nothing against relationships and actually prefer them (but only if it's with the right sort of woman).

The movie link I provide is 95% cringe. However.... the 5% that you'll also see is worth sitting through the fluff and filler... and better than anything (in my opinion) that you'll read or watch on the internet.

Yes, the movie theme is as pathetic as anything on the Hallmark channel and adding insult to injury, it's an old old movie. The kid is obnoxious etc... However, the role of Robert Mitchum is realistic and just as accurate today as it was when this movie was made. He competes against a guy that is a likeable character, but makes the mistakes that we all have made. Again, you'll learn more from their characters than anything else (in my opinion) you'll find on the net.

Some of you will criticize... because he's pursuing a woman with a child (she lost her husband in the war).. but again, it's his *actions* and how he *reacts* to the female that is still current to this day. If there was ever an example of being cool and calm and "maintaining frame" around a woman, this is the definitive movie. As I mentioned above, the movie theme is high on cringe, but you'll learn a lot.

The only place I could find the complete movie was on a Russian site. If you click an option at the bottom,you can enlarge it to full screen.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

M

member162951

Guest
the movie theme is as pathetic as anything on the Hallmark channel and adding insult to injury, it's an old old movie.
Haven't seen it but Googled it, you can rent on Amazon prime for $2.99.

Not sure why the bolded, older movies are awesome, some of the greatest actors from all time are from that time period/genre - Bogart, Gable, Stewart, Cagney. The list goes on.

I'll check it out, thanks mate!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Slag

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
52
Reaction score
70
Age
39
I watched it, enjoyed it. I'd add "River of No Return" to the list, as long as we're on the Robert Mitchum demonstrating how to handle women theme. More exciting plot, and in "Living Color" to boot!
 
Top