Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're not having success in the club, read this.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on Club Game

Mentality

Never go into a party thinking about getting laid, making out with a girl, grinding a hole in your pants with a girl. When you do that, you won't have the ultimate fun. Maybe you would be able to dance and rub your denim-covered sausage against a quality backside. Well, anyone could do that. But not anyone can go up to a decent-looking woman and hold an interesting conversation with them. Don't do approaches just for the sake of it. Think it as a form of having fun and self-improvement. The focus is not on the outcome, but on the fun you're having from making those approaches. The result of doing approaches, is getting more confident socially, and fun usually follows. If it's a bad night and you're not getting any action from the approaches, you can still have fun with your mates, do crazy stuff, whatever that doesn't get you dragged out of the club. As long as you insist on a "have-fun" mentality, you won't even be affected if a guy puked on you. I'm kidding, but you get the point.

Points To Note

- I'd usually go in 30 mins before it starts to get really crowded. I don't know if it's the same case for you guys, but it's tougher to talk when more people are around and with the music getting louder.

- Don't go to the club with boring people. Make sure you have friends that you know you'll have fun with, regardless of a boring crowd. You'll be less outcome-dependent that way, although you shouldn't be in the first place. Always have cool friends to fall back on.

- If you talk to a woman and she appears unresponsive, smile, tell her you'll see her later, and move on to the next. The last thing you want to do is to spend valuable party time on a woman who doesn't want to interact, and have fun with you. Maybe she's married, maybe she has a boyfriend, maybe she's not sociable, who cares. Never spend time on boring women.

Ilovewoman

Reaction score
Great tips

especially the thing with not spending valuable time on a woman who isn't interested