"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

If You're Not Completely Into Me, Stop Wasting My Time

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Here is an article by a woman who tells men not to waste her time.


Does she have a point? Or is she part of the left wing feminist agenda aimed to get power over and completely destroy men?

P.S. Why are these articles never written by an 18 year old girl? They are always written by a 30 something woman.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Here is an article by a woman who tells men not to waste her time.


Does she have a point? Or is she part of the left wing feminist agenda aimed to get power over and completely destroy men?

P.S. Why are these articles never written by an 18 year old girl? They are always written by a 30 something woman.
This woman can obviously feel that wall comming in fast. I got the worlds smallest violin on deck, some velveeta cheese and some boxed wine ready for her comfort.

If all else fails to comfort this old hag, there is always the Bravo channel.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
If she meets a muscled wealthy socialite she'll jump in his bed at the snap of his fingers, despite all her newfound "wisdom" (didn't read the article, don't know what she wrote).
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
If she meets a muscled wealthy socialite she'll jump in his bed at the snap of his fingers, despite all her newfound "wisdom" (didn't read the article, don't know what she wrote).
I clicked on the link because I was bored. I didn't read the article before the first reply.

*spoiler* She is toxic as F.. I would not be surprised if she has cow nose piercings and purple hair.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
If she meets a muscled wealthy socialite she'll jump in his bed at the snap of his fingers, despite all her newfound "wisdom" (didn't read the article, don't know what she wrote).
Muscled wealthy socialites don't want women in their 30's

That's why she's so angry and disillusioned

She used to have all the power and was in control

Now she can't even get a text back

Her ovaries are drying up and time is running out

You can sense the pure urgency of her circumstance

It's hilarious
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Couldn’t the same be said about women wasting men’s time? If you aren’t COMPLETELY into me don’t offer me “let’s be friends” or quazai relationships where you make me do all this boyfriend crap with no label on it. The way I look at it is this, if you aren’t sleeping with me then you’re wasting my time and all the excuses in the world you can give as to why won’t change my mind. A woman that isn’t sleeping with you isn’t completely into you. End of story.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Here is an article by a woman who tells men not to waste her time.


Does she have a point? Or is she part of the left wing feminist agenda aimed to get power over and completely destroy men?

P.S. Why are these articles never written by an 18 year old girl? They are always written by a 30 something woman.
Do you work for this site? IIRC you've posted these clickbait articles before.
 
Top