Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your over 25, help me land this HB 9

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I posted this in the discussion section, but I suspect it's only kids in there.

A little background: I an a uni student a good 10 years older than my classmates.

One of my classes required us to break into teams for semester-long group projects.

I have taken the lead in getting the group going - providing direction and focus.

Early on HB9 tells me she her divorce is about to go through, but that she has a boyfriend.

I steadily neg hit her and ignore her. She said she used to be a model, "what, a hand model," I said. Another time I asked her "do you iron your hair?" You get the idea. I make fun of her all the time.

Well, today everyone was to meet at my house. I postponed the meeting because we have been given a week's extension. HB9 still wants to meet to get a head start. Since my house is dirty, I met her a Suckbucks coffee.

Soon after my arrival, she tells me she had a phone fight with her bf last night. About what, I ask?

"He's a good guy, but not a very good bf," she said.

I let it pass and focused upon our work. Later I told her that she will have to wait 4 mos to breakup if he gives her a laptop for her b-day (next week).

I wasn't on point because I'm sick and running to the bathroom to blow my nose every ten minutes.

As for her IL, she is always telling me things about herself without any prompting on my part. How shy she is, how she doesn't go clubbing anymore b/c she's cleaned up her lifestyle (how mature). She also asks me about myself.

ok, have at it. Let's hear you gameplans for seduction.

AND YEAH, Iknow I missed some opportunities today. Let's focus on the future.

Reaction score
1. If I understood you correctly, you were going to meet at YOUR place but it was dirty.

a) what girl would go to a man's home if she wasn't already interested.

b) if she wasn't you woulda been meeting at HER place

2. Your already there and you don't even know it, is what it sounds like

3. Your problem is that you don't know how to close it properly

4. You need to clean up your filthy assed home or hire someone like I do to clean it for you.

5. Then have her meet you over there. Make sure your studying real close and watch for that signal they give you when she wants to be kissed. She will look you in the eyes and then down at your lips and all that shyt.

6. Make sure you keep your voice low and seductive and do not do any neg hits on her during that time. Your over doing it a bit in your effor to prove to her that your really not intimidated. She will be able to see right through that soon if not already.

7. Make sure you have prepared some dinner and drinks also. Act like it was nothing special. It can be as simple as sandwiches.

8. When our studying make sure you come around her shoulder and talk into her ear...this will send her over the edge and smell her hair near her ear.

Enough good luck

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yard sale

Meta has some good points.

First off back up and clean you dirty house.

If you have clutter get some cardboard boxes and box the shvt up.

Have a yard sale to unload any junk you don't need.

Take the rest to the Goodwill.

BTW, always have clean sheets on the bed when she comes over.

Always and I mean it always 'bang' on clean sheets. (women love clean sheets)

cave dweller

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Offer to take her out of town for a weekend. Think up something fun to do, preferably in a big city. Maybe a dinner theater,........you get the idea.

Book a nice motel/hotel. Make sure it has a pool, hot tub.

Keep everything first class, good food, entertainment.

You'll get paid back.

:D

Ya gotta have something to offer, guys!

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Definitely will clean the place.

Metaphysikal_Lover hit it on the head:

I'm basically looking for some tips on how to finesse the close. I will definitely watch for that signal they give you when she wants to be kissed.

:D :D

Another lesson learned today: every response gave some good advice in the mature men's section and nothing but bs from the kids in the discussion forum.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that you have, but be wary when she starts to ***** about the boyfriend. When the girls I know bring them up, I remind them that they chose him, not me.

Every now and then, one will ask what kind of guy I would pick for her. I always tell them that he would be a momma's boy with a tiny penis. When she asks why, I tell her it's because that way all I would hear about is how bf isn't giving it to her the way she likes. That, I can do something about. The other....

It's funny, ( I think) and it gets your sexuality in the picture.