Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your girl isn't giving you the respect you deserve, or is giving you drama...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEAVE!

Stop being a sucker, and stop putting up with it! If you keep tolerating her sh!t she will only become worse and worse every week. If you think it's bad now, it's gonna get worse. She will find new things to piss you off with, and they will escalate as long as you keep putting up with her like a sucker. If she discovers you get jealous easy, guess what she'll do, she'll make you jealous every chance she gets, because IT GIVES HER POWER in the relationship. Having power in a relationship is like a natural high, never let her get a taste of it.

Be a man, take some control for once in your life, leave, find another girl, and don't take your ex back ever again! Never sacrifice your dignity for pvssy, and never let one give you sh!t. Always think about yourself, and how you feel first. Once you start feeling like sh!t cause of your girl, LEAVE HER. Don't try to change her, don't try to manipulate her into being the perfect girl, don't try to play mindgames, just LEAVE and find SOMEBODY ELSE.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like a soap opera without music and camera close-ups?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl doesn't have SOME drama somewhere...You might want to make sure it's a real female.

Last girl I was with had zero drama (or so she said) and turned out to be a freaking nutcase! The girl I'm with now has a little drama (not that "oh, my gawd life is pointless!" stuff), and it's actually not bad. I'd rather she have and tell me the little drama than keep it up and turn out to be freaking nuts.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, but the thread was mostly written for those guys who come in here and ask sh!t like:

"caught my girl disrespecting me by dancing with another dude, what do I do!?"

"she totally ignored me and talked to another guy the entire, what do I do?!"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Thanks for the responses, but the thread was mostly written for those guys who come in here and ask sh!t like:

Ah. Alright, great post then.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score

Couldn't this be just another shyt test? You still need to differentiate between the two and not blow off every girl because she isn't on the same level as you.

But yea, if she is a blatantly flirting with some other guy in spite of you, NEXT!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that respect you wont sh!t test you because they do not want to risk losing you in the process. If your girl is sh!t testing you and you haven't done anything to deserve it (i.e. sh!t tested her), LEAVE. Don't put up with it.

edit - don't try to pass her tests and impress her. you're not a monkey, you're not there to impress her, she's there to impress you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that respect you wont sh!t test you because they do not want to risk losing you in the process.

not true. we test the ones we like the most.. dont ask why for we do not know why. *perhaps for future record or something* the less we test you... the more we really dont like you.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not true. we test the ones we like the most.. dont ask why for we do not know why. *perhaps for future record or something* the less we test you... the more we really dont like you.
First of all, my experiance says otherwise. Every girl that's ever tested me never really showed high signs of interest, and wasn't worth the piece of paper her number was written on in the first place. The girls with high interest levels that I've had amazing relationships with NEVER tested me. So yes, I reject your personal view.

And it's just that, a personal view. "we test the ones...". who's we? you're one woman (or girl) on a forum full of guys that talk about seduction, and suddenly you represent the whole gender? Get a hold of yourself princess...

And if you test the guys you like, you're clueless. Not everybody who fails your test is worth throwing away, and not everybody who passes it is worth keeping. I.e. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61199

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wherever there is a discussion about b1tches who disrespect you, I AM THERE! (AFC's experiences made me an expert!)

Listen to MindOverMatter. I agree with what he is saying. If you tolerate her sh1t, you will get more sh1t!. Women always try to push the bounderies in a relationship and see how much they can get away with.

If they know they can away with small things, then they will try to make those small things into big things. Its like a disease, if you don't put a stop to that then it will eat you alive and leave you because you don't have a backbone.

I agree if chicks really dig you, they wouldn't cause sh1t almost at all. If you are a true Don Juan, then they will know that:

a) you are being a challange, you won't be pushed around, and they want to be around you because you make them feel good

b) They know you are desired by other beautiful women, so you have no problems dropping them off and moving on with another.

That is why its important to let a woman know that you are desired by others! because if she knows she is the only one, then she will blackmail you forever or one day move on to another guy with stronger backbone!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
Girls that respect you wont sh!t test you because they do not want to risk losing you in the process.

Well great a girl answers and this is THE TRUTH. When girls play mind games/test you, they wanna see how loyal you are, they wanna see if you're the jealous type. They want to test things they had to deal with prior jealous, angry boyfriends and see if you can cut it.

Girls typically throw less test/games if they can fully trust their guys.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, my experiance says otherwise. Every girl that's ever tested me never really showed high signs of interest, and wasn't worth the piece of paper her number was written on in the first place. The girls with high interest levels that I've had amazing relationships with NEVER tested me. So yes, I reject your personal view.

i accept the fact that you dont approve of my reply.
however, where are all these girls that you had amazing relationships with that never tested you? ah it is ok you dont have to answer.

i didnt say take and put up with the womans shi+ tests.
what i replied was simply that we do too test the ones we are interested in...

as for the ones we are not interested it :
why would we waste time and test someone who always does what we expect?
thats the same as , if you call everyday.. we will not call you. we will know you will call us again so why bother.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Well great a girl answers and this is THE TRUTH. When girls play mind games/test you, they wanna see how loyal you are, they wanna see if you're the jealous type. They want to test things they had to deal with prior jealous, angry boyfriends and see if you can cut it.

Girls typically throw less test/games if they can fully trust their guys.

i agree !

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And it's just that, a personal view. "we test the ones...". who's we? you're one woman (or girl) on a forum full of guys that talk about seduction, and suddenly you represent the whole gender? Get a hold of yourself princess...

i am allowed to represent my gender. its ok .. i have a vagina!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that respect you wont sh!t test you because they do not want to risk losing you in the process. If your girl is sh!t testing you and you haven't done anything to deserve it (i.e. sh!t tested her), LEAVE. Don't put up with it.
Listen to this, read it over and over. Girls that respect you WILL NOT TEST YOU WHAT SO EVER!!! Now they may become needy and ask for reassurance from you but they know that if they gave you sh1t, you would not accept it at all!

"Silly rabbit, sh1t tests are for AFCs!"

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Now they may become needy and ask for reassurance from you

*cough* still a test * cough*

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

i accept the fact that you dont approve of my reply.
however, where are all these girls that you had amazing relationships with that never tested you? ah it is ok you dont have to answer.

i didnt say take and put up with the womans shi+ tests.
what i replied was simply that we do too test the ones we are interested in...

as for the ones we are not interested it :
why would we waste time and test someone who always does what we expect?
thats the same as , if you call everyday.. we will not call you. we will know you will call us again so why bother.
Typically a woman's reason for testing a guy is because of some past experience she's had either positive or negative. More times than not she uses subterfuge to make assumptions from a guy's actions to her hidden tests. Most times it's just a defense mechanism to forgo some type of pain or hurt feelings she had encountered in the past.

It seems that if a woman wants to test you, it's based on past baggage that she hasn't completely dealt with. Not to say that you'll ever come across someone without some type of history, but personally I can respect a women who is confident enough to voice her concerns outright. However there is a fine line between voicing concerns and being overbearing about her particular needs.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<----read my info.

notice it has 2 countries? what it means is, that I spend half of year in one, and half of year in the other. I travel a lot and cannot be in a long term relationship without it being long distance, which I wont do.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Wherever there is a discussion about b1tches who disrespect you, I AM THERE! (AFC's experiences made me an expert!)

Listen to MindOverMatter. I agree with what he is saying. If you tolerate her sh1t, you will get more sh1t!. Women always try to push the bounderies in a relationship and see how much they can get away with.

If they know they can away with small things, then they will try to make those small things into big things. Its like a disease, if you don't put a stop to that then it will eat you alive and leave you because you don't have a backbone.

I agree if chicks really dig you, they wouldn't cause sh1t almost at all. If you are a true Don Juan, then they will know that:

a) you are being a challange, you won't be pushed around, and they want to be around you because you make them feel good

b) They know you are desired by other beautiful women, so you have no problems dropping them off and moving on with another.

That is why its important to let a woman know that you are desired by others! because if she knows she is the only one, then she will blackmail you forever or one day move on to another guy with stronger backbone!
Listen to this advice - I was in a LTR, put up with tonnes of sh*t and it kept getting worse and worse as the years went by that I finally said enough's enough and walked out of the relationship. This is invariably how it will end anyway - with her making you so miserable that one day you snap.