Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you wish to have normal children, don't follow the advice of male wh0res..

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is so nice that it has to be posted twice!

This is a re-post of the reply I made in The Edge's pro"male wh0re" topic.

If more people seek to not establish an LTR then this would be a more messed up world simply because children won't feel secure when they are brought up in an environment that is saturated with unstable reationships/weak bonds. A child will be filled with anger and not feel immportant when s/he sees his/her father show no respect towards his/her mother.

If you wish to live to fvck and cut relationship short then you should do the world a favor, don't have any children...your genes doesn't deserve to be spread...don't bring any dysfuncional people into the world.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any point in trying to bang as many different women as possible.

But your reason for not doing it is kind of weak. One, sleeping around doesn't mean having a lot of children. There are multiple kinds of preventing pregnancy plus several ways to stop one once it's started.

Two, just because you seek a long term relationship doesn't mean you succeed. Plenty of people with children either have unhappy marriages or got divorced. My parents got divorced, it wasn't great, but it's not the end of the world either. Having an unplanned pregnancy with a woman you don't marry doesn't mean that you don't respect her or that you will show disrespect in front of your child. Neither does disrespect translate to anger.

Third, genes don't have anything to do with dysfunction. Neither is it necessarily a cycle. A child with unmarried parents may be pushed to the opposite end of the spectrum and seek out stability.

Plus no one bases their goals of sex and long term relationships on what will make the world a better place. People base it on what will make them happy which actually makes a lot more sense. The world will be a better place if you never drive a car, but i somehow doubt that your transportation habits are going to change.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick: I don't see any point in trying to bang as many different women as possible.
But your reason for not doing it is kind of weak.
Now where did you get the idea that I don't wish to bang every hottie I see?

Sluts provides moments of fun however they're not "wifey" material.

I believe in freedom of choice. I respect those who choose what I choose. I believe people should think about the consequences of their actions.

You can take STR or LTR, the red pill or the blue pill, the choice is yours...

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each to there own.

I don't plan on having childen anytime soon. When and if i do i will seek out a lady suitable for being a mother, but... until then, it's all about having fun.

Do what you want to do, be who you want to be, fuk who you want to fuk. :cool:

I am in this 'stage' of my life.
People change, people grow.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isnt smart for "male wh0res" to have children.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
?!?!

I am 16. I like sex. I will continue to have sexy with as many women that meet my standards as I can, untill I feel ready to settle down. Oh, and I'll bet that I will be more successful and a better father than 99% of the guys out there. The fact that I'm sport ****ing now has absolutly NO affect on any LTR I will have later in life, besides the fact that I will be dynamite in the sack. And it SURELY doesn't say anything about the commitment as a father I would have towards my kids. People have sex, people often have lots of sex before they are ready for that LTR later in life, and then they have kids when they are ready, boo ****ing hoo.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can take STR or LTR, the red pill or the blue pill, the choice is yours...
I have a better idea..take the STFU pill :rolleyes:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people who have only been on the board for a couple months should learn some manners.

He had a point, critisize it with some intelligent thought or shut your ****ing pie holes.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's 'normal' for men to sleep around. We are NOT animals FFS.

It's now known that the Playboy ideal of the James Bond-type male was actually part of a Communist/Illuminati plot to destroy or destabilise the nuclear family. Anybody who is like James Bond in real life MUST be gay.

Women now seem to think that guys who sleep around are either 'worth more' or are 'more honest about their desires' or both. C'mon guys, it's typically gay people who sleep around, it's really not that healthy a thing to do...'American Pie' values suck big time.

I don't find the group of women who sleep around attractive anyways.