Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If You Were Really Good At Making Money With Something...

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
...but it was something that you would not be comfortable talking about with your friends or family.

Well, I am good at something of that sort. It involves the Internet and selling somethings. I am good at it, and I did very well with it over the summer and past few months. Made a few grand a month with very little work. But then I decided to give it up because after a while I got tired of lying about how I make money. So I thought I would pursue something that I could tell other people about more easily. Something not so immoral.

Now that I'm trying to think of ways to go about doing this more "appropriate" money-making, my heart just isn't in it. I'm really good at making money in other ways that most people would find disgusting.

Do you think I should keep doing what I'm good at? Because the thing I'm afraid of is if I become really successful, I'll be known for that thing, and it may not be good for my future interviews, etc. In a way I feel like, well, someone has to do those deeds, so what - but then again, why did I have to be so good at it?

Have you guys ever been good at anything that you would rather not talk to about with other people? How did you deal with it?

Thanks for any advice.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are done selling pictures of yourself with dogs peeing on your face for $15 a piece?! What a shame :(

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you're the guy stuffing all those kittens into jars and shipping them out. You. Disgust. Me.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, as long as it puts food on the table and is not totally illegal, then there is nothing to be ashamed of. This summer I'm going to venture into the pr0n industry as I have found a great concept that noone has yet used. Nothing to be ashamed of.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... running around the neighborhood in a rabbit suit while filming yourself humping inanimate objects for live streaming video has become a moral dilemma huh? Good to know you came to your senses...

Last edited:

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who sold stunk up socks on the internet for $35.00 a pair,dirty panties $50.00.. She would post a pic of her back in her high school days and say she was 16. She was actually 19 at that time..That was back before they started really scoping in on perverts online.

She was selling them so fast she would use some stinky cheese to put in socks. I don't know what she did to dirty the panties, but she said she made an average of $10,000 grand a month from home. She would go into chat rooms and pull out all sorts of pervs who thought they were really talking to a teen girl. real weirdos out there.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that girl is a genious!! I am so doing it- buy my used condoms!!! (sperm might or might not be milk)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn.. good idea.

i gamble for a living. needless to say, interesting date conversation.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
liar liar pants on fire.

I know what it is you REALLY do with those horses!