Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you were my boyfriend, you'd be nicer to me.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What thread title says.

And i know she's interested in me, I am too, but she lives 9 hours away.
We will however be spending the summer together for about 2 months.

How do i maintain her interest level in me till the point of explosion? (2 weeks till we see each other)

A little more info:
Both uni students, both in exam period, only she's a med student and her study load is off the charts. She calls like twice a day, I, Like a fool usually answer. I know i shouldn't be doing this but, she's getting very depressed over all this studying (14+ hrs a day) and i just want to get her to laugh, de-stress a bit.

I'm usually C&F during our convo's, w/e fits the situation, just try and remain a hell of a lot more upbeat then her, cause she is QQing all over the place about how hard she has it. (Damn i sound like Capt. Save a Ho)

It has, however, gotten a little to the point where i feel like I'm just her emotional tampon, and obviously, not a position i want to be in. How much do i reduce contact by? optimally I'd like to reduce it to something like 3-4 a week (It used to be like this, this calling behavior and constant QQing over her studies has only started recently). How do i do this correctly and raise interest level?

Is it as simple as not answering her calls and calling her back sometime later?
Btw, when they mention 'You'd be nicer to me if you were my boyfriend,' does that mean I've been neg. hitting or w/e too hard?

Normally I'd just do what I've normally done to this point and never get myself into this situation, but this girl is quality LTR material - due to that I've made some exceptions. Exceptions i hope aren't going to be fatal.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maintain her interest level by maintaining your masculinity level. There's no magic words you can say to keep her interested. All's you have to do is keep being a cool guy and not turn into a wuss who wants to please and appease her all the time while she secretly dreams of a manly man who puts his own needs first.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^He's right.

I used to spend countless hours in my mind trying to find the right combination of words to raise interest in my old ONEitis. There arent any. Attraction is not a choice! Internalize that phrase and it's meaning.

Now you can definitely make a girl UNattracted to you with desperate behavior, but this only goes in one direction. What I mean is you cant ever make a girl like you, but you sure as hell can make her NOT like you.

Also, I wouldnt waste my time with a med student. The girls especially are walking stress-baskets and they are ALWAYS going to place school before you, as I would too. Find new plates.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We both live in Australia, it's pretty hot down under.

Alright, so basically, man up - guess that means i do my own thing, answer if she calls at a good time, otherwise fck it? (How the hell do you do this when you got nothing else going on atm. Daily routine right now is eat/study/gym/sleep. Do i just consciously monitor everything?)

And usually i wouldn't bother with a med student but this one is really quite nice. To quote Borat, 'Very Nice!' nice body, good head on her shoulders (visually and mentally), decent LTR material.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
And usually i wouldn't bother with a med student but this one is really quite nice. To quote Borat, 'Very Nice!' nice body, good head on her shoulders (visually and mentally), decent LTR material.

Normally I'd just do what I've normally done to this point and never get myself into this situation, but this girl is quality LTR material - due to that I've made some exceptions.
Don't let this affect how you'd normally game her, mate.

This year I went through something similar with a recently graduated med student, beautiful girl with a good head on her shoulders that made me think LTR straight away (very very rare for me). There was no frequent phone call or emotional tampon crap, I was actually out on dates with her, but I didn't run my usual, field-proven successful game plan, because, hey, *this* one is different! Bad, bad move. Ended up getting LJBFed.

I'm afraid you're already on your way to be her Teddy Bear or best gay friend. Resume your usual tight game immediately if you want a chance to save this.

They really are all the same.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, teddy bear, gay friend sounds about right if i let this crap continue.

Truth be told though, her calling more frequently is a more recent thing. I've been gaming her as any other girl i would, just with the added though of, 'LTR might be a good idea with this one!'

The calls also took me a little by surprise cause she genuinely sounds like she's getting very depressed over this studying - (If i hadn't known her before, I'd have let this girl move on out of my life cause that's some stuff i don't want to have to handle) so i guess i started friend-zoning myself!

How do you guys handle phone calls like that? Or do you not handle it?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you have exam study yourself? You don't have to pick up the phone everytime she calls, you know. Or just tell her you're busy and can't talk right now.

If you have to talk to her more than 2 minutes, do it in person, not over the phone.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I lost the plot a little. Time to reel her back in, cheers guys.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her, it's all good - off to a good start with laughter, smiles, eye contact, kino etc.

She's fcking loaded. Well, her family is. Old money. I'm not poor or anything, but the difference is staggering.

Kind of blindsided me. I know it's not important but it still gets to you.
I mean as budding DJ's we constantly seek to improve ourselves, it's a given.
Well, she's almost done with med school, from a family of means, attractive, works out.

Sh1t, it just adds some perspective. I'm still just a uni student!

Proceed as usual, right? ... fck.

I think i have oneitis.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
She's fcking loaded. Well, her family is. Old money. I'm not poor or anything, but the difference is staggering. Kind of blindsided me. I know it's not important but it still gets to you... I think i have oneitis.
Hypergamy. Like Chris Rock once said, in his HBO special Kill The Messenger, women—even the best of women—can never go backwards in lifestyle. Bang your chick for as long as possible, but let your emotions understand you have a ticking clock of impending doom for when she finds a sexy thrilling guy richer than you.
Men and women, so many differences. The biggest difference—one of the biggest differences, men cannot go backwards sexually, women cannot go backwards in lifestyle. Can't fücking do it. The best woman can't do it. Can't do it, can't do it.

Fellas, have you ever been going through some hard times with your woman—you lose your job or something? Your woman tries to console you, saying, "Hey baby, don't worry, we're going to get through this. I know we've got some bills, but if we have to get rid of some of this shït, we will get rid of some of this shït." She's talking about you. Fellas, if you lose your job, you will lose your woman. She may not leave the day you lose it, but the countdown has begun.

Ladies, remember the first time you dated a guy with his own car? Remember that? You were leaving the club, your girlfriends got on the bus, you're like "Bye, bîtches." "I'll see you all later. (I'm getting in his warm ass car.)" From that moment on, you're like, "Hey, you're not getting this püssy without a car. I'm not getting on a bus in February—fück that shît." And that's how you roll for the rest of your life.

Ladies, remember the first time you dated a guy with his own apartment? Remember that? You got in there, you got comfortable, you're like "I can really enjoy getting fücked in here. I can scream, holler, break shît, yell instructions. I will never fück in nobody's momma's house ever again." And you never did.

Ladies, remember the first time you have a guy take you on vacation? "Ooh, this is great!" From that moment on, every guy you dated had to take you somewhere. You let him know as soon as you met him, "Hey, this is passport püssy." "If you think you can handle this püssy in one time zone, you're out of your fücking mind."

Women love to tell you how much better the püssy will be when you get to your destination. "Oh, you got nothing yet. Wait until we get to Jamaica." You get to Jamaica and it's the same püssy you had in Johannesburg. In London. In Brooklyn. The only difference now is it has some sand in it. And the crazy thing is, women love to tell you—women have their own money. Women are like, "Hey, if you don't take me on a nice vacation, I'm going to find me a cute guy and I will pay for shït." (But that only lasts for 30 days, because women don't like paying for shït.)

Püssy costs money, dîck is free. Any money you spend on dîck is a bad investment. When it comes to women and money, I will tell you right now, nothing dries up a püssy quicker than a woman reaching for her wallet. There's something about a woman reaching for her wallet that just dries up the vagina.

It's almost like the wallet is sending a signal to the püssy that this man is not worthy getting wet for. Even later on, when you go to the gynecologist, he says "OMG, you've been paying for shît." "Another $500 and you'll be in menopause."

Women cannot go backwards in lifestyle.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
'LTR might be a good idea with this one!'
Danger Danger! I too have fallen into this trap before! Everything's smooth, she is into you, but THEN you say "hm yeah actually she's really nice and sexy and she likes me, oh and she has interesting hobbies, and money, and cool friends, and she's the real deal... this time is different!"

What Jitterbug said! As soon as you think "this is different", you stop your game, and you stop doing what attracted her in the first place! That is what happened to me, and the girl was even honest to me: "I'm sorry but you're simply not what I imagined when I first met you... it's as if you've changed into someone else". Damn that one really hurt. But I am grateful, because I learned alot!

ERGO, never change what you're doing. If you're being yourself, keep being yourself. If you're playing the game, keep playing. She wants you now, if you change what you're doing then she'll think you've faked all that interesting personality etc etc. So don't change.

Don't panic, don't let our stories get to you, but maybe keep it in mind.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still at the game, haven't intentionally dropped the ball, i think.

The thing about lifestyle hit me though, and it makes sense, which sucks.

Still, she's visiting my world, we'll see how it goes.

(It's hard to stop that thought from running across your mind though, about the money and stuff. I think the guy she was dating before she met me was a dentist - so... fun. More then anything it's like a wakeup call, get your @ss into fcking gear!)

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, the last chick I put significant effort into pursuing, also had last dated a dentist. A chick dating a dentist is like a guy dating a Playboy model. It sucked because she was really cool. I remained in the game for much longer than I expected, and ultimately failed, but knowing what I was up against kept my emotions in check.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy, I think you're cool. If she likes you, YOU'RE IN! Just keep doing whatever you're doing and don't do anything crazy, like get incredibly emotional around her. For example, don't explode in anger in front of her and make her cry or anything outrageous like that.

She's probably going to take it slow even though she doesn't want to, but that's just how girls are. Just get through the initial B.S., like I said before, without doing anything crazy.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HER: 'You'd be nicer to me if you were my boyfriend,'

YOU: 'You'd do anal with me if you were my girlfriend'

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
HER: 'You'd be nicer to me if you were my boyfriend,'

YOU: 'You'd do anal with me if you were my girlfriend'

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Lol, sometime in the future, maybe.

Had a date with her today, actually took it a little slow - some minor Kino (lower back stuff).

I think it went well, lot of laughter, kept her talking about herself, convo going smoothly.

Somehow got talking about our respective families... we'll she talked about hers a lot, and i added a few bits here and there about mine along with some casual observations. Don't know if it might have been a little heavy ... but, it seemed to have gone over well.

There was this bit where she said something like, 'omg you really like me!' which i didn't directly reply to - gave her solid eye contact, a smile and told her to calm down... lol?

There was a confusing part though - my little sister came up as a topic, (she is also here with me) she wants to take my little sister around town along with me (she knows the area better then me). Told her i don't let my sister meet people i don't know too well (In a ****y-funny manner).

Either way I'm not trying to look into it too much, just keep up the DJ mentality.

Still, i can't help but think that this is a great girl.

damn.