If you were in my shoes...

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My last thread was about that HB7 being so clingy on me, even after I nexted her.

I asked some friends of mine (both guys and girls outside of the DJ realm) and majority says that I should get with this clingy AFC chick so I can get a feel of what dating is like.

***I haven't had a girlfriend yet. Bash on me all you like, but admitting is the first step towards growth, and I'm willing to admit that either the girls I've dated were lame, I didn't do the right things as a DJ, or there were special circumstances that totally ****blocked me.***

They urged me to give her a chance, but I don't want to, and I don't have to. HB7 gets on my nerves everytime I see her, and I do believe that's how most HB 9's and 10's feel when they have a clingy AFC attached to them.

Would you, as a DJ, give this clingy girl a second chance and just date her, or next her and move on regardless of how she feels about you?

tyte3

Don Juan
Reaction score
your the one dating her..do what you wanna do...not what they tell you to do.its all on you...if you dont wanna date her why should you yunno. if you do wanna date her then by all means go for it. thats all i can say.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to. Don't.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a **** what your friends tell you. Are they gonna be the ones dating her? No. If you don't wanna date her, then don't. It's as simple as that.

mcpimp

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

lolz,once again dawg ur acting like a puzzy,u suppose to f*ck her,u don't need to date her,just take her over to ur crib and then f*ck her,and if u got game like me,then u can make her buy u some nice gear aka like me da ultimate pimp :D
http://www.myspace.com/brazy_boi go visit my page and see why i'm da sexiest nicca in my hood,and hoes luv me ;)

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you wish the last three posts didn't just reframe your question with an exclamation point. Don't you wish they didn't just say, don't do it. Don't you wish they said JUST DO IT, thats the only way you will learn?

Don't actually become her BF, but chill with her, and try and calm her down... see what you can learn from her... and try and set the tone that you are trying to do what is best for HER as well. She doesn't need you, since you won't take her. You don't need her, since she is giving you everything on a platter.

I love these kinds of girls, very obedient, but annoying as ****. They will protect you if you train them, they will seek new prospects, she will wing for you... they are great friends, as long as you understand dynamics.

I hate when people say give up now, because nobody in history won a war by running away and never going back... in fact the trojan horse was an army of soldiers attacking an impenetrable fortress. They won by giving such a lavish gift they were invited within the castle walls, than did their thing... not from the outside, but from within. That is where you start as well.

I may sound like I am babbling, since I am trying to associate with this site, than make the thoughts comprehensible at a later time when it is more valuable.

Either way, go for the girl... make her your friend...

WITH BENEFITS... keep her on a leash, don't LET her annoy you

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: LMAO

Originally posted by mcpimp
lolz,once again dawg ur acting like a puzzy,u suppose to f*ck her,u don't need to date her,just take her over to ur crib and then f*ck her,and if u got game like me,then u can make her buy u some nice gear aka like me da ultimate pimp :D
http://www.myspace.com/brazy_boi go visit my page and see why i'm da sexiest nicca in my hood,and hoes luv me ;)
ahhhww foa shoa sun, diz byatch beez skrate trizizpin cuuuz. ooii schnagnap brudda, yoo dun beee skrate wiggidy wizzack nucca!

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Boner da Stoner. You're the only one that actually bothered to reply with a USEFUL answer.

***mcpimp. drop that whole "im a pimp and im the ****" stuff man, you're not fooling anyone. Not being a racist or anything bro, but words are cheap and what good is being the "ultimate pimp" if you can't take that kinda garbage into heaven bro, and so is aiming for JUST sex***

So B da S, how should I train this clingy AFC chick to wing for me and find new prospects?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't "force" myself to do anything that I didn't want to.