"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

If you were/are rich...

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
if you were rich, had a great personality, everyone liked you, were average looking, how would you go about impressing the girls in your school?

Being rich is good because u get attention but how do you know if the girl/friends like you for who u are?

and another important question for all males is this:

how many girls have aske dyou out?

If a girl just liked you for your personality, would you still go out with her?



:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
question number 1: you just want me to tell you how to score, well then why dont you just visit a *****.

Impress- well you could streak but only if you are at your peak. You don't really mean impress, you mean undress.


Question 2 : i never noticed being rich gets you attention, for me it never gets me a mention. Does it matter if they like you for who you are as long as you get very far. Surely the aim of money is to buy leisure not so that you can purchase pleasure.

Question 3: I have never directly been asked out by a girl as i ask out those im interested in, but many girls give me signals that they want to sin.

Question 4:It does not matter as to why she likes me as long as i like her because i would still do her even if she was a dyke.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Wow, that last question.... you'd rather they like you for your money than for you? You've got some fvcked up priorities, man.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I look rich but im not rich.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
same here...I'm supposed to be like rich or something, but I blow my money on drugs, and parties. I buy clothes like once every 3 months. Save your money, and uhh go to college, so you can get a degree in sociology and become a doctor in the field of psychology and then you go to doctor school and learn how properly amputate someone's leg.

Like, I dress nice and sh*t, but I ain't ever got money to take girls out on dates and sh*t. But I don't care, b*tches still want my c*ck. Their desire is overwhelming for me to roll up to their house and take em for a pleasurable ride, but my 400 dollar a week alcholol habit, and 600 dollar a month pot habit barely get me and my f*cking car to school. F*CK BEING RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I WAS F*CKING POOR SO I DIDN"T HAVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS.

and to the guy who started this thread..IF YOU WANT TO BE APPRECIATED FOR YOUR WEALTH GO TO A F*CKING WH*REHOUSE YOU F*CKING F*CK!!!!!!!!!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
DD, You're my hero.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Ballistik
Wow, that last question.... you'd rather they like you for your money than for you? You've got some fvcked up priorities, man.
well, why does it matter what they like you for, some girls will like you for your personality, some for your attitude, some for your looks, some for the status you will give them. Let whatever reason they like you for be and choose them on whether they like you. It does not matter why they like you or it involves you spending money, but do not spend more than you would normally, if you are normally gregarious and flash your cash around and give it to your friends, then do so, if not then do not go out of your way or you are half way to putting her on a pedastal.
 
Top