Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IF you want to scare single woman off, follow these guidelines ...

2good2btrue

Reaction score
TO all the guys out there. I found this long monolog on another chat-line and thougt YOU MUST SEE THIS ---

Whoever posted this below is a definitly a desperate looser. But if YOU would like how to really mess up your first date, then go ahead, here is a sure recipie ...(hihi)

1) Playing hard to get is very important. You must appeal to her power of seduction. Let her use her sensuality and sexuality to “catch” you. (Lazy a**)The important thing is that once you know a single girl is interested in you, you can appeal to her power of seduction by playing hard to get. Don’t call her every night. Don’t make big sexual moves on her at first. You must appear interested, yet still holding back a bit – not quite sure if you want the relationship to go further. Make her feel as though she has to work harder to convince you that you do want the relationship to develop.

And if you have done all the above - then you can be sure that the second date will NOT HAPPEN!!!!

But read on anyway

2) Convince the girl that she is more interested in you than you are in her.

Example: End the date before she does. You’ve gone out and now you are having a bite to eat at a restaurant. Instead of letting the date drag on to that awkward time when she finally says she has to go home, maintain control of the evening. While the conversation is still going well, announce that it’s getting late and it’s time to go. Tell her that you enjoyed the evening and that you are looking forward to getting together again.
This is going to surprise her, since most guys think, that by some miracle, if they hang on long enough that maybe they’ll convince women to have sex with them. If a girl wants to have sex with you, she’ll let you know. So if you haven’t gotten the vibes, end the date while it is still going well. You’ll set yourself apart from the other guys she’s used to. You demonstrate that you are not easy to get.

Example: Don’t rush things sexually with single women. Appear as if you are still deciding whether or not you want to be involved. The first example in this section of ending a date before she does, is a great way to accomplish this.

Also, if the mood, the time, the place isn’t right, or it feels the slightest bit awkward, don’t try kissing her for the first time. If she’s interested, the time and place will come. But, by pushing it, you risk blowing an important event, you risk coming off as being desperate for action and worst of all, you risk appearing inexperienced and inept. Don’t be afraid to wait until the time is right.

Example: Don’t always be available to do something with her. You have called a girl and asked her to go to a movie on Tuesday and she declines… Don’t say, “Well, how about Wednesday?” or “What day can you make it?” Simply say, “That’s too bad you can’t make it. Maybe some other time. Talk to you later.” You have to avoid making it sound as if you are free any time she wants you.

3) Don’t always do what women expect you to do. Someone who does exactly what is expected on cue is boring. By being a little unpredictable, you become elusive, you keep women on their toes, wondering about you, and slightly insecure with respect to where they stand. If they expect you to try and make a move sexually – don’t. If they expect you to ask them out for Saturday night, ask them out for Tuesday night. If they think you aren’t interested, call out of the blue. If they expect you to call that night, call the next day.

4) You must convince a girl that she would be lucky to be with you. You may do this to a great extent just by properly presenting yourself with your image.

Examples: Dress as well or better than her. Be knowledgeable about the movie, the dinner, the wine, politics, or whatever. Look good but don’t brag about yourself all the time. They’ve have heard “bull” before and they won’t fall for it. Let your image speak for you. By keeping the conversation aimed at her, and paying really close attention to what she says, this will say a lot about you.
Another way to convince a girl that she’ll be lucky to be with you is to play on her inadequacies. This has to be subtle so you don’t come off as being negative.

Examples: If it comes up in the conversation that she’s never been to Hawaii, accent the fact with, “Really, you’ve never been there? You should go sometime. “If she mentions that she does not like her job, say, “It’s hard to work in those conditions. You should get out of a situation that makes you unhappy.” If she mentions a health problem, ask a few questions about it to accent the fact that she is not perfect. If she exposes an insecurity, ask why she lets that bother her.

5) On the first get-together, talk only about her – not yourself. By talking about her, you learn more about her, which will be valuable to you in planning strategy. Also, it is a subject she will be comfortable with. By not talking about yourself, you let your image speak for itself. And don’t forget, the less women know about you, the more women want to know about you. Be a man of mystery.

6) Finally, when you first get to know a girl, it would be better if she suspects that you are seeing other women as well as her. It makes you more attractive to her and she knows she will have to work hard to get you.

How do you suggest that there are other women in your life? Just doing all the things suggested above: Playing hard to get; not rushing into sex; not calling every night; not always being available; and being unpredictable.

WHOEVER WROTE THIS Joke - Well done, you ensured hours of laughter for my friends and myself - keep up the good work - dahh

Mr Guapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, a lot of that information is right on the money....

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who you are, but you have to be a woman. Not only does this work, but works very well. This is a very proven system. Laugh all you want. I invite your reply.

BTW..Tell us your system, inform us losers.
Anyone can find fault in others works. Give us your view. I invite your reply.

Boy83

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it's funny how women laugh at these DJ stuff, not knowing that they actually fall for these techniques
my friend (girl) keeps telling me that she want's a cute nice guy and laughs at me when I tell her what they really are after. I guess I don't even have to tell you what kind of guys she dates but for those who can't guess it, she dates jerks.

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
2good2btrue it's obvious you're a woman. A bitter woman I might add.

I don't know what your intentions are but it's plain to see that you are a bitter person and not helping anyone. If you're going to post more of this type of garbage, you should get the Hell off this board.

You're not fooling any of us.

[This message has been edited by Jackal (edited 04-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jackal (edited 04-13-2001).]

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to do some editing. Tone down the message a bit, ya know.

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, 2good2btrue please tell me you are joking. Do you suggest that we do the opposite of each of those things? And how would that make you NOT look like a desperate loser?

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2good, I don't want to alienate you. I'm curious as to why you think these things don't work. I've seen these techniques work time after time. Of course the woman (or the man for that matter) doesn't know that someone is purposefully doing these things. I'd like to hear what you think...

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually i think this is a sarcastic post, its pretty obvious that these tips are a result of reading posts and the articles on this site, so i think that this is what you are SUPPOSED to do, its pretty obvious that 2good wants every1 to take it sarcastically
..these tips will GET you a second date.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Here is my take :).

Take it from a man who isn't so successful with what you will.

Actually have fun on the date, make it about you and her.
I know what you want, but what you want and what you need are actually different. You can't possibly love someone without knowing a single thing about who they are. Learn about her and share about yourself when you feel it's time.

The goal is Love, I know you might have another, but when your view is elevated, this is the only thing in life worth finding.

If she shares something amazing, say WOW that is amazing, you are really special! If she doesn't show you anything special then don't lie. Words are powerful when you mean them. If she is beautiful to you then you can tell her she's beautiful, or gorgeous if she is. One special thing is to give her some kind of nice thing after she shows you something special, to show that you are actually more attracted to her because of who she is.

I know some of you will fake this and it won't work, because people can feel intentions. You have to genuinely be more attracted to people who are kind and special, and it's really not hard to find in your heart.

Stop acting like beauty is everything. If she isn't a good person, she doesn't deserve your love. And if she does show you she is a good person and all you can see is the outside, then you don't deserve anything either.

I have faith in you, that's why I'm speaking to you.