Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you take a pic of a woman on your smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...then she might approach you. This is called the "telepathic approach" method. Has anyone tried this?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Still in the closet variety peeping tom stalker ?
Probably much better to ask her beforehand if she minds that you take a pic of her azz…
Lmao

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still in the closet variety peeping tom stalker ?
Probably much better to ask her beforehand if she minds that you take a pic of her azz…
Lmao
Once I took a photo of a Filipina lady working at a store as she bend over. After I took the photo she came to my table and we started talking together. I was too shy to ask for her phone number at the time. I think that this can sometimes build a connection with someone if you are too shy to approach them. You are telepathically communicating your interest so she can come to you instead.

In this case, she did not approach my car, so that 'telepathic approach" method thingy didn't work here.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
People take pics and videos of others all the time. Just look at social media. Not a big deal. @corrector, respectfully, please speak to a professional or pastor to help work through your demons. It really isn't as bad as you imagine. No judgement, just a friendly suggestion.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People take pics and videos of others all the time. Just look at social media. Not a big deal. @corrector, respectfully, please speak to a professional or pastor to help work through your demons. It really isn't as bad as you imagine. No judgement, just a friendly suggestion.
Of course it isn't. This thread got too much traction. Before thinking of deleting this, it already has over 50 views and 5 replies after a few minutes. It's crazy. This is Jerry Springer level thread.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I took a photo of a Filipina lady working at a store as she bend over. After I took the photo she came to my table and we started talking together. I was too shy to ask for her phone number at the time. I think that this can sometimes build a connection with someone if you are too shy to approach them. You are telepathically communicating your interest so she can come to you instead.

In this case, she did not approach my car, so that 'telepathic approach" method thingy didn't work here.
You took a risk taking her photo when she bent over. But you wouldn't risk rejection by asking her out. In other words, you're willing to take risks but you're directing your boldness towards socially fukked up endeavors. Believe me, the fallout if someone catches you doing this is far worse than rejection - especially if it's a husband or boyfriend, or store manager.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You took a risk taking her photo when she bent over. But you wouldn't risk rejection by asking her out. In other words, you're willing to take risks but you're directing your boldness towards socially fukked up endeavors. Believe me, the fallout if someone catches you doing this is far worse than rejection - especially if it's a husband or boyfriend, or store manager.
This was not recent. It happened once in the year 2017. 99% of everything I reference in terms of experience are not recent, except the smartphone pic which happened a few weeks ago.

Either way I don't take photos in a way that's obvious I'm taking a photo. The flash is off and I could just as well be looking at anything else on my smartphone.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was not recent. It happened once in the year 2017. 99% of everything I reference in terms of experience are not recent, except the smartphone pic which happened a few weeks ago.

Either way I don't take photos in a way that's obvious I'm taking a photo. The flash is off and I could just as well be looking at anything else on my smartphone.
It's probably best just to make eye contact and talk to girls that you like rather than doing this.

This just makes you look bad and could potentially lead to a very ugly scene.

Glassguy

Reaction score
is this what this forum has come to? How to be a creepy stalker person?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably best just to make eye contact and talk to girls that you like rather than doing this.

This just makes you look bad and could potentially lead to a very ugly scene.
I'm too low on the looks scale to get IOIs, and women in general are all hooked-up in their own smartphones or doing their own thing. In this case, I was unable to make eye contact with her. After I photographed her on my smartphone, then she noticed me. So I was only noticed at all by the woman because I snapped her on my smartphone. Again, it's a one-off in 2017.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this what this forum has come to? How to be a creepy stalker person?
There are going to be three different realities between sub-5s, normies, and chadlites/chad. Labelling people that are less fortunate than you are is not helpful for any discussion.

TheProspect

Reaction score
@corrector,
After reading the original version of your post before you edited it, you do realize your behaviour comes off extremely odd, very creepy, and arguably perverted right?

I'm not judging you because it's not like you chose the mind you have, but you shouldn't be surprised by the response you are getting...

You're not going to find much common ground with threads like these on this forum, and such threads are unlikely to produce a sympathetic dialogue between you and most members, nor any real meaningful discussion in general.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector,
After reading the original version of your post before you edited it, you do realize your behaviour comes off extremely odd, very creepy, and arguably perverted right?
The original post was not written properly so it had to be edited.

Glassguy

Reaction score
There are going to be three different realities between sub-5s, normies, and chadlites/chad. Labelling people that are less fortunate than you are is not helpful for any discussion.
Sorry, your post came across super creepy. Dont like it? Too bad. This forum is about how to self improve and improve gaming women. Not doing stalker shyte.
You want to know what isnt helpful for any discussion? Suggesting people act like creeps with women.

Period.

TheProspect

Reaction score
The original post was not written properly so it had to be edited.
Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 8.57.19 AM.png

Yeah... "edited"... People would think you're a troll if they didn't know any better.

Let's consider this thread a write off. Re-read what Samspade said.

I would also remove the "telepathic method" from your game arsenal and replace it with actually talking to a chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.