Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

If you love her, you let her go

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
When plate spinning, if you notice you are getting a oneitis for a woman, even though it's going great, it's a good idea to leave her.

Not for game.
Not for bad behaviour.
Not for getting laid more.

But to protect your heart and freedom.

It's tough to get oneitis when plate spinning, but everyone goes through tough spells when other options are limited and not what we want.

What's your opinion? I'd love to hear your suggestions and alternate solutions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
It depends on what your objective is. If you spin plates just for good times then certainly. If you spin plates to help find a solid girl and she is all of that then why not go for it.

Running away because you are developing feelings for someone and fear getting hurt is an attachment disorder. We all experience different styles of attachment throughout life.

I like to hang onto things in my life that I deem "great". Just make sure she truly is all of that and you aren't under the influence of your own love chemicals.

Its far easier to acquire more plates than it is girls who are great.
 
Last edited:

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
There are some women who are intrinsically superior in ways to other women. When you spin plates you will discover those that are just in it for fun, those that want something from you, and the rare one that is actually a good catch. You discover that over time and as you put these women through your own tests. Out of the women I've dated, I can count on my hand how many were LTR material; so, if she is really worth the time, I think it's important to consider it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
It depends on what your objective is. If you spin plates just for good times then certainly. If you spin plates to help find a solid girl and she is all of that then why not go for it.

Running away because you are developing feelings for someone and fear getting hurt is an attachment disorder. We all experience different styles of attachment thru out life.

I like to hang onto things in my life that I deem "great". Just make sure she truly is all of that and you aren't under the influence of your own love chemicals.

Its far easier to acquire more plates than it is girls who are great.
Brilliant insight, and absolutely on point with the attachment disorder style. I'm probably avoidant.
You seem to know what you are telling about so I'll specifically ask your feedback on this:

She displayed some major red flags:
-friends with trashy girls (ones with daddy issues,sloots)
-heard she's slooty herself from a lot of close friends I have (they won't advise wrong)
-lots of guy friends
-flaked many times last moment over the months
-influenced by feminism
-dyed hair

Logically, I absolutely know I did the right thing. Just you guys and your reinforcement will sail me through it!
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
There are some women who are intrinsically superior in ways to other women. When you spin plates you will discover those that are just in it for fun, those that want something from you, and the rare one that is actually a good catch. You discover that over time and as you put these women through your own tests. Out of the women I've dated, I can count on my hand how many were LTR material; so, if she is really worth the time, I think it's important to consider it.
Agreed absolutely, but read what I wrote above though in response to @Howiestern maybe you'll know if it's worth it.
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Guys commit to women way too ****en easily.

She needs to be the best you are ever going to do looks wise. Being with the hottest chick possible is so important not just for your status but your own self confidence.

For me she would need to be a 10/10. With a big butt a model like face and amazing tits. I’m not too picky about her career, as long as she’s not a stripper and she went to college
 

resilient

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
1,366
OP, I’ve read a few books on attachment styles. It’s awesome that you are self-aware of your own avoidant attachment style. I would strongly consider seeking emotional support so that you can heal and develop healthier secure attachments.

I have a preoccupied/anxious attachment style, so I always attract avoidant types who have a damaged past... typically alpha-widowed, divorce(s), likely rode the carousel, childhood trauma... I don’t try to solve them or play captain save a h0. I do my best to accept them as they are and provide them the secure love they need. I validate, affirm, give space when getting too emotionally intimate. The self-defense mechanism to increasing intimacy is to detach and putting distance in the relationship by withdrawing... either emotionally, physically, or both. Each side loses and the LTR seizes progression.

At this point, she also begins hunting for new victims as she prepares my discard. I’m getting better at spotting these women earlier in the dating phase... though it doesn’t make it easy for me if I have sparse or zero active plates lol.

I took it upon my personal responsibility to heal my own wounds, see a life coach, codependency support group, journaling, and practicing self-awareness. I.e. “what do I need right now? How am I abandoning my own needs when I don’t put my foot down or say no?” Etc.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I hv a plate which I've been spinning for a good 12 years now....
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
When plate spinning, if you notice you are getting a oneitis for a woman, even though it's going great, it's a good idea to leave her.

Not for game.
Not for bad behaviour.
Not for getting laid more.

But to protect your heart and freedom.

It's tough to get oneitis when plate spinning, but everyone goes through tough spells when other options are limited and not what we want.

What's your opinion? I'd love to hear your suggestions and alternate solutions.
Women come back only when the epiphany phase. SMV tanks and playboy stopped calling. Only cucks play that game.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Women come back only when the epiphany phase. SMV tanks and playboy stopped calling. Only cucks play that game.

My point here is:

The moment a dude is pre-oneitis, leave the woman completely, quit the sex cold turkey, not wait for her to come back or something.

Walking away from pvssy that distracts us from our purpose and life, and isn't reliable is the ONE power a man has.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
My point here is:

The moment a dude is pre-oneitis, leave the woman completely, quit the sex cold turkey, not wait for her to come back or something.

Walking away from pvssy that distracts us from our purpose and life, and isn't reliable is the ONE power a man has.
But that's common sense. You nut on a bpd chick. You don't play house.
 
Top