Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you have no female friends you are forced to rely on picking up girls at clubs, OLD or PUA.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Of course the hotter girls you can get as your friends the better since even having them around you and being able to bring them along to parties with you will increase you social standing with the other top lads you're also trying to impress.

Having more plain female friends has the advantages of, less competition since guys aint really talking to them like that plus they are way more likely than hotter girls to feel almost indebted towards you and will be more loyal since they receive less positive reinforcement than hot girls.

But these female friends will give you social proof and knowing them will provide you with endless opportunities to meet other girls. Even something as simple as you stop to say hello to the one chick you kinda know and now you can get introduced to all these others girls shes hanging with that you didn't know.

Getting to girls this way is obviously vastly superior to just cold approaching in clubs.

So in terms of the "friendzone" you aren't supposed to be these girls simp you're just an guy she kinda knows.

Your close friend group should be made of the highest tier guys you can get.

Also for some of the less experienced people just having a female friend and being around her should help them understand women a little better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these female friends will give you social proof and knowing them will provide you with endless opportunities to meet other girls. Even something as simple as you stop to say hello to the one chick you kinda know and now you can get introduced to all these others girls shes hanging with that you didn't know.

Getting to girls this way is obviously vastly superior to just cold approaching in clubs.
Normal guys have female friends. If you do not have any that is indicative of a problem
I do not have female friends. In my entire life, I have had virtually no female friends. I consider myself a normal guy. Avoiding female friends is one of the better things that I've done in the mating environment my entire life. Yes, what I've done has consequences.

I'm physically attracted to many women. It wouldn't be possible for me to be platonic friends with any one that I am attracted to. I could be platonic friends with a woman that I don't find attractive and I have done this in the past. Those friendships have ended. That's acceptable but it didn't do much for me.

I am on good terms with many of my friends' girlfriends or wives. Since moving to my current city over a decade ago, none of my male friends' girlfriends have done anything for me in terms of introductions. One of my closest friends moved to my current city with a girlfriend who he later married. This guy's girlfriend arrived in this city with over 1,000 Facebook friends (this was in the earliest days of Instagram). Despite her 1,000+ Facebook friends, 0 introductions for me. Horse poop. She also did a poor job making friends in this city. I can share some other examples from my friends' girlfriends/wives as well. No one has ever lifted a finger to make an effort to introduce me to anyone.

Based on the previous paragraph, I've had to be reliant on either approaching strangers in person or using technological means to find dates.

Social circle is great for getting a girlfriend. Pay close attention to the words "a girlfriend". That means one girlfriend. If you're looking for an extended relationship (2-5 years or more), your best bet for getting that with the least amount of grief and frustration is social circle. Many men who get social circle girlfriends tend to retain those girlfriends for a long time and often beyond the useful life of the relationship. A lot of the social circle girlfriend guys are beta males and beta males operate from a scarcity mindset. It's common to see a 10 year relationship (and counting) relationship from social circle which does lead to a marriage proposal.

Social circles have a way of getting pissed off at men who continually exchange girlfriends without marriage or babies, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years). After 2 or so instances of medium term relationships, the social circle will run dry. Social circle is not likely ideal for serial monogamist who does have extended relationships but doesn't commit or the player type who tends to have relationships of less than 1 year.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or I don't know expand your social circle? go out more doing things?

also what you consider "friends"? people you know? I have a lot of colegues and people I know of, friends just some

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal guys have female friends. If you do not have any that is indicative of a problem
Ofttimes the guys that struggle to have romantic relationships with women have difficulties having any sort of contact with them, period. They simply don't know how to relate to them and come across poorly-- yes this is indicative of a problem. I'm not saying a guys social circle should consist of just women, but you should be able to develop connections with women and sustain them even if you aren't necessarily putting **** in a hole.

There are certainly advantages to having female friends, but you're not out of the running if you don't have it. It has helped me a couple of times but often I succeeded out on my own. Just zeroed in on a woman I thought was good looking and if she indicated she felt the same way I swooped in. You look good in their eyes because many guys don't do it or so I've been told (of course they mean guys they like in the first place). They always lament about being hit up by the wrong guys (this is equivalent to first world problems lol)- sometimes I tease them by saying would they prefer nothing instead?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on good terms with many of my friends' girlfriends or wives.
I did not mean close female friends - this is more along the lines of what I meant. The type of guys you hang out with should have girlfreinds or know girls as well. And their grilfreinds should know other girls ideally. In a sense when you have a little kickback with your boys you should have some girls to invite over as well.

You people insist that social circle means you have to make these girls your "girlfreind" but quite the contrary you can have casual sex with them.

If you have the pickup, online dating, and nightclub thing - its just an extra kick because you have even more options thus elevating your status in the social circle. People on here get salty whenever I mention the whole having freinds and social circle thing. I feel like most people that are on these pickup websites (or even know about them) were at some point in their lives very bad with girls and socializing.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes we all know those guys that have a bunch of female freinds and are basically another girl themselves and have no chance of getting it in - those guys are sociable, but too weak.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat all my female "friends" like sh*t [I am mean and put them down cause they get enough attention from men; I also cannot stand their preppy personalities] and give most of my attention to the guys cause they tend to have more relatable things to talk about, and they are not there just for attention. And yet the females still hang out with me so I know I am doing something right.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on good terms with many of my friends' girlfriends or wives. Since moving to my current city over a decade ago, none of my male friends' girlfriends have done anything for me in terms of introductions.
I did not mean close female friends - this is more along the lines of what I meant. The type of guys you hang out with should have girlfreinds or know girls as well. And their grilfreinds should know other girls ideally. In a sense when you have a little kickback with your boys you should have some girls to invite over as well.
My friends' girlfriends have been utterly worthless. Not everyone has had the same experiences as I've had.

No it’s not. What value do platonic female friends add?
Zero in a lot of cases.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I will say, having female associates is a great cheerleading squad. Women are master gossipers and they will defend the hell of you if you're on their good side. You can tell how much a girl likes you based on what she says about you behind closed doors. Girls will absolutely go to bat for you for free.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it’s not. What value do platonic female friends add?
If you have a girlfriend or whatever its nice for your girl to have friends she can invite over when your hanging out with freinds. Generally speaking having girls around is indicative of high social status -something a lot of people on here seem to lack seeing about all this gruding on girls going after super rich giga-chads. Most of the guys I have met scoring a bunch of girls in real life werent that impressive - they just had a lot of expereince, were manly and knew hot to talk to people.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course the hotter girls you can get as your friends the better since even having them around you and being able to bring them along to parties with you will increase you social standing with the other top lads you're also trying to impress.

Having more plain female friends has the advantages of, less competition since guys aint really talking to them like that plus they are way more likely than hotter girls to feel almost indebted towards you and will be more loyal since they receive less positive reinforcement than hot girls.

But these female friends will give you social proof and knowing them will provide you with endless opportunities to meet other girls. Even something as simple as you stop to say hello to the one chick you kinda know and now you can get introduced to all these others girls shes hanging with that you didn't know.

So in terms of the "friendzone" you aren't supposed to be these girls simp you're just an guy she kinda knows.

Your close friend group should be made of the highest tier guys you can get.

Also for some of the less experienced people just having a female friend and being around her should help them understand women a little better.
Depends how you obtain these female friends. If they rejected you or something like that, then no, that won't work. But if they are colleagues, neighbors, friends from friends ect . Even then like @SW15 mentioned , all your dirty laundry will get out . Women talk

Here is the thing, you gotta be social af, you gotta beTHAT DUDE. I was at a house party recently, and the host was that dude. Lives in the middle of the city ,you can visit at anytime, grab a beer . So yeah, thats gonna attract women who bring women. The prove he pays is having no privacy . If you are a solitary person it will be harder to get into social circles .Gotta give some to get some.

So that's the way to do it. By being that dude regardless.

My friends' girlfriends have been utterly worthless. Not everyone has had the same experiences as I've had.

Zero in a lot of cases.
Last time a friend introduced two people it went horribly wrong. As in dude got played hard. You guys underestimate the possible moment things might go south between two people who are close to you.

Other than that, you can bet at some point they might've mentioned your name. But a woman will only introduce you she feels you are absolutely perfect for her friend. And you know how picky a woman is...now you deal with two .

Women are not gonna play matchmaker for a grown man . But you might target specific friends, rather then asking for generally just somebody. Mind you, dont overplay this card neither. You don't wanna be knows as "the guy with the hungry eyes" .

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not gonna play matchmaker for a grown man . But you might target specific friends, rather then asking for generally just somebody. Mind you, dont overplay this card neither. You don't wanna be knows as "the guy with the hungry eyes" .
I asked about specific friends I knew my friends' girlfriends/wives knew, knew were single, and had yet to meet in person. They didn't lift a finger to do anything.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofttimes the guys that struggle to have romantic relationships with women have difficulties having any sort of contact with them, period. They simply don't know how to relate to them and come across poorly-- yes this is indicative of a problem. I'm not saying a guys social circle should consist of just women, but you should be able to develop connections with women and sustain them even if you aren't necessarily putting **** in a hole.

There are certainly advantages to having female friends, but you're not out of the running if you don't have it. It has helped me a couple of times but often I succeeded out on my own. Just zeroed in on a woman I thought was good looking and if she indicated she felt the same way I swooped in. You look good in their eyes because many guys don't do it or so I've been told (of course they mean guys they like in the first place). They always lament about being hit up by the wrong guys (this is equivalent to first world problems lol)- sometimes I tease them by saying would they prefer nothing instead?
SPOT ON

Having quality women friends increases your social proof I never understood why men said don't have female friends I get it but granted your relationships with women is gonna be different then with men. You may have a female friend for a season or two or until she gets snatched up by a guy. If she has female friends she can put you on

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
SPOT ON

Having quality women friends increases your social proof I never understood why men said don't have female friends I get it but granted your relationships with women is gonna be different then with men. You may have a female friend for a season or two or until she gets snatched up by a guy. If she has female friends she can put you on
It's because most redpill advice is incredibly outdated. Like the whole talk don't text thing doesn't work for gen z girls. Thanks to @Jake_Gyllenhaal69
For bringing this to my attention. I think this topic deserves It's own thread.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because most redpill advice is incredibly outdated. Like the whole talk don't text thing doesn't work for gen z girls. Thanks to @Jake_Gyllenhaal69

The 4 date rule is outdated too if you dating women 18-30 if she likes you, you're getting the least head by the 2nd date if you are not getting the box by the 3rd date the latest it means she FZed you

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPOT ON

Right. You dont even need her to play match maker (some guys have mentioned this doesnt happen) and usually she won't -you just need to be invited along to what shes doing. She is likely going to have other (hot) female friends as you said. If she's inviting you to private parties or other events you are starting about 2 ft from the finish line. All you need to do is bring yo handsome self and her friends will flirt with you if they like you and are are looking to meet men.

Of course sometimes it won't always be the one you like in which case it's like avoiding stepping on a land mine because you don't want to offend people but this comes with the territory.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It does work, but only if you really have something to talk about. This means, after you've spent enough time with her and are interested in her. And yes it is totally weird to insist on phone calls when you can settle the logistics in chat. Some users here advise phone calls before OLD dates. That may make more sense since the phone call then has a the reason to get to know each other before meeting a total stranger. Even more, if that reason for the call gets communicated beforehand in chat.
I think these "dating coaches" target men who don't have any clue about women and men who have some deeper problems. Both groups are in need of authentic growth. Most women care for themselves the most or are in a same tough spot in life, just as the men, so it is not easy to find friends in general, and then the men friendzone themselves to get near their "prospect". So the advice should be "choose your friends wisely and don't fool yourself", in order to find friends regardless of sex who will add benefit to your journey. The "normal" guys already know what they have with their male friends and female acquaintances.

Last edited: