Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you have a issue with your looks/body,dont worry about it!

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well I do not know how far Im going with this but Ill start it off about myself.

I have acne.Lets just say I have pretty bad acne.Infact throughout the past 6 months ive had about 4-5 elderly not even mention the acne but just say "i suggest you try _______" in which I dont even pay attention to simply to the fact that Ive already been trying things and am going on accutane pretty soon.

I have not had anyone say a single thing throughout high school so far(almost done) and I still do quite well and flirt and basically I dont mind it.I mean in my mind I am kind of insecure of it and basically I hate it alot but I learn to deal with it and in the end I do end up getting attention from girls and am sucessful.BUT I am a good looking guy behind all of this and Im fit and I am generally a goof so girls tend to appreciate that and therefore I am liked and many people see past this.

So this is just kind of like a heads up to some people that get discouraged in HS if they have some sort of deformaty,its ok!

The analogy I love to think about is an X-Box 360 and relating yourself to one.Basically alof of people like the 360 and play it alot around the world.
Pros:
-Wicked Games
-Awsome Graphics
-Great way to spend time if bored

Cons:
-Price
-Some games not on 360
-Freezing
-Disc Scratching

See?Even with all those cons, the 360 is doing quite well and people tend to overlook those aspects because the other quality's of the machine are greater and mean alot more in the end.

Thats just my rant I hope I atleast influenced one person.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dealing with acne too now for a while. Im also insecure but i can still approach any girl. Before acne i would always get approached everywhere but now i do the approaching. I've been on accutane for 3 months now and i almost got a completely smooth face except for the scars.

Vinny Porello

Reaction score
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! I went on a 6 month course of accutane and have been off of it for about 7 months. My confidence took a bit of a hit, but now I'm back at it! I have a few little wavy indentations on my cheek, but who the f*** cares? I am down with myself so it doesn't matter. I have realized that if you don't make a big deal out of it, no one else will even care. It's all about HUMOR, eye contact, playful kino, and smiling. Oh and if you ever feel bad about YOUR skin just look at Seal...he is banging Heidi Klum!!!

GreekCharmer

Reaction score
Well, I had pretty bad acne myself. Bought St. Ive's Apricot scrub and Suave's Cocoa Butter with Shea. Works like a charm and only adds about a minute extra to your morning preperations. Good luck to ya!

- The Greek Charmer

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha well im glad

Yeah on the weekend me n my wing (pretty much hes got perfect skin) we went to starbucks with these 2 girls.We were both kinda goin for the same girl but not really.I ended up being referred to as "the funny guy" and basically was a hit that night with the hotter of the girls.It really boosts up your confidence when you get told that and basically the whole night I had the girl laughing like with me at me just being myself and being a goof.Then she started saying "You know what?I think the best characteristic for a guy to have the most above looks is humour which you have which is awsome".My wing had told me "Wow buddy you rocked that night for sure".I had connected with the girl since she is a slutty type but I put in the "You know what,you seem like a nice girl but at the same time I could totally picture you snapping at someone and gettin pissed" which she loved the analysis.

So there you go.I used humour to my advantage and it works.People can look past the facial issues.

If you think about it,natually when you see a guy with alot of acne and shy and doesnt say much,you know hes insecure about what hes got.But if you look at another guy with acne being the life of the party,people are gonna be drawn to you no matter what

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because acne really isn't a bad problem, even the severe types. Most people just lack the will to work to clear up their face from acne........its like fat people making excuses not to exercise in my opinion. You can still be fat and good looking, and similarly, well even more so, you can be attractive and have acne.

There are ALOT of other things that women see as a turnoff. Its the whole reason why my game is shot. My face is completely free of acne, in fact, besides a small birthmark my face is clear as bottled water lol (used to have acne problems, have been using treatment and they've worked wonders). Still, women don't see me as attractive. Great example: I used to ring fight muay thai, my nose is now officially deformed. It still points forward but the center has been hit so much its giant compared to the sides (where the nostrils are).

Last edited: