Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you had to choose one exercise per bodypart...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had to choose one exercise per bodypart, what would it be. You can choose on the basis of what you like doing the best, what you think is the best muscle builder, etc. Just justify your answer below.

CHEST- Hammer Strength Chest Press. I like doing this best because I feel less likely to injure myself and I don't need a spotter. While I think regular bench is better, I have injured myself before and rarely have a spotter so if I want to load alot of weight on, the Hammer Strength Chest press where I load the plates on the side is my best and favorite choice.

SHOULDERS- Not sure why but I like to do dumbell presses for this. I think there are two reasons. One is it looks so ridiculous hoisting heavy dumbbells up. Two is I feel a good pump afterwards. I will say it is possible to injure yourself, one time I put the weight up, couldn't keep it up and my shoulder rotated back. I was lucky I didn't injure myself bad that time!

TRICEPS: For some reason I like using dumbbell extensions, maybe because I already had dumbbells out for the shoulder press. I've tried the rope pressdown and other things, but this is my favorite. Second favorite would probably have to closegrip bench press.

BACK: Normally I'll always do Lat pulldown on a machine. So that's my typical number one, but doing pullups with my palms facing away is a great one too. If I had to pick one it'd be Lat pulldown. Note I do this in front of me on the machine instead of behind the shoulders (greater injury risk supposedly if behind shoulders)

BICEPS: Barbell curl. Have heard it's the best mass builder and can work both arms at the same time instead of dealing with alternating dumbbell curls or doing both at the same time with dumbbells. Only question I always wonder here, is, if I use an Olympic bar how much weight is that compared to the thinner straight bar?

LEGS- Squats. But I'm such a chicken about my back I do these on a Free motion machine instead of doing them with a real squat bar. If I don't have that choice I use the Smith Machine and Squat in there.

ABS- Hanging leg raises. I like these. I chuckle watching girls do them because I've read articles suggesting women can orgasm while doing these.

CARDIO- High intensity intervals on the treadmill. If I had a choice though I'd play a sport like tennis or basketball over this, but it's rare we get those games going.

I guess the main reason I post this, is that I'm trying to save time on my workouts so am cutting back to one exercise per bodypart.

Please post your favorite exercise per bodypart and why.

U

user43770

CHEST- Flat BB bench

SHOULDERS- standing BB military press

TRICEPS: weighted dips

BACK: BB rows for upper, deadlift for lower

BICEPS: weighted chins

LEGS- squats

ABS- weighted crunches

CARDIO- **** if I know

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All - Clean and press.

I don't bodybuild.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
CHEST- Flat BB bench

SHOULDERS- standing BB military press

TRICEPS: weighted dips

BACK: BB rows for upper, deadlift for lower

LEGS- squats

ABS- weighted crunches

CARDIO- **** if I know

:up:

jahidi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CHEST- DB bicep curls
SHOULDERS- preacher curls
TRICEPS- hammer curls
BACK- BB curls (done in the squat rack)
BICEPS- 21's
LEGS- cable curls
ABS- concentration curls
CARDIO- 3x100 of any of the above

:p

Seriously though I agree with Tyte Eyez.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
CHEST: Good ole' fashion bench press
SHOULDERS: Standing Behind neck presses
BACK: Bent over row/dead lift
TRICEPS: Weighted dips
BICEPS: Narrow grip chin ups
LEGS: Squats
ABS: Weighted swiss ball crunches
CARDIO: Jumping rope

But if I had to choose one lift to love the most, I would definitely choose snatches.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHEST- Inlince bb press

SHOULDERS- Push press

TRICEPS: board press

BACK: db rows and deadlifts

LEGS- squats

ABS- see above

CARDIO- heavy bag

Last edited:

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chest - flat DB press

shoulders - DB shoulder press

triceps - CGBP or skullcrushers

back - rack pulls & {DB rows/BB rows}

biceps - preacher curls

legs - squats

abs - decline situps

cardio - none. j/k, brisk walking? :p

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chest - flat DB press - because i hate bb benching and setting it up without a spotter.. or you get a spotter and he is stupid

shoulders - bb press - because i am relatively concerned about shoulder health and balance with flat benching and dbs are annoying to set up on this if you lift high weight.

triceps - chins/presses - because isolation is boring

back - deadlift lower / 90 degree rows upper - deadlift is a no brainer and 90 degree rows activate the lats better than 45 degree rows and have a longer range of motion

biceps - chins - because you won't have skinny arms if you can chin with 100 lbs tied to your waist

legs - powerlifting squats - quads are easier to hit than hamstrings and you can lift more weight this way. and most people have overpowered quads compared to hamstrings.

abs - squats/deadlifts/rows - the actual usual real world use of abs is core stabilization, not flexion nearly as much

hips - box squats, deadlifts and power cleans - no one else mentioned this body part, which i don't think counts as just legs since they control the rotate and flex the torso as well. i just wanted to throw cleans in somewhere

calves - not much you can do here except various calf raises and jumping

cardio - sled drags - running and jogging sucks for the joints and CNS recovery. biking makes you sit too much and we already do too much of that. sled dragging will give both strength and conditioning

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHEST Plyometric pushups + Dips I've built a nice chest while avoiding reinjuring my shoulder, because I don't use a ton of weight.
BACK Wide grip pullups I also have a herniated disc, so I can't deadlift. Because of all my injuries, I'm not looking to add freaky size.
SHOULDERS DB Circuit (Front raise, Lateral Raise, Military press) Keeps my shoulders well developed.
BICEPS Chinups Best there is, in my opinion.
TRICEPS Dips See above.
CORE Hanging leg raises and my own low back exercises I invented.
FOREARMS Towel pullups Can't beat it.
LEGS Bodyweight Squat Jumps + Lunges Has strengthened my legs considerably, but not added much size.

I've gotten in astonishingly good shape with this workout. Some people swear by deadlifts and squats, but they want to achieve different results than I do. I recommend those for serious bodybuilders and football players. Pretty much everything else I feel you just need a strong core, and the exercises I do will give it to you. I don't do anything overly heavy anymore, besides pullups.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
cardio - sled drags - running and jogging sucks for the joints and CNS recovery. biking makes you sit too much and we already do too much of that. sled dragging will give both strength and conditioning
Not to provoke an argument, but I've made the most gains with stamina and strength in my legs with this. Well, explosive leg strength, atleast. Parachute runs are also "fun." :cuss: :D

As far as everything else, I agree with Espi:

CHEST- Incline BB bench

SHOULDERS- Standard Arnold twists (light weight; slow)

TRICEPS: unweighted dips

BACK: pullups rows for upper, deadlift for lower

BICEPS: DB press

LEGS- squats

ABS- hanging leg raises