Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you got chili thrown on you by a big mofo...

What would you do?

• Complain to my friends, but do not confront him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight viciously, probably losing, and adding a whooping to the embarrasment of the chili.

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Get in his face, spit, kick the balls, kick the balls, kick the balls, stomp him in the face.

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • I dont know. why are you asking this crap? Stupid....

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • mmmm. Chili. I would thank him.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about something that happened to my brother at lunch at school last year. He was just sitting there, when out of nowhere, this ******* threw a dish of chili on him. He got the **** all over his white shirt. So he stood up and looked around, and the entire lunchroom which held half the school looked over and said "OOOOOOOOH!!!!!", so what did my brother do?

NOTHING.

The kid who threw the chili on him is big.. he has some huge arms. This seemed like a bit of a blow to my brothers reputation... a nazi who was a year younger than him threw chili on him and got away with it, but my brother was the most popular person at my school and he quickly recovered from this slight blow.

After reading this, vote on the poll what you would do in this situation.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take whatever would splatter on your plate and toss it at him.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank him, play it cool and he'll be so pissed off he'll get embarrassed

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not afraid of getting my ass kicked. I wouldn't let someone disrespect me like that. I DEMAND RESPECT. I'd have to do something.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd fight for myself, i'd stand up and do something... but im really a pacifist, i dont like to fight. But in a situation like that i'd stand up and do... SOMETHING ;)

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd bust out a sandpaper condom and rape his ass...that'll boost ur rep back up, ladies love sandpaper condoms

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl. I'd get some friends together and jump him on the weekends.

Back at school....He'll have a few bruises and everyone thinks they know what happened but u just deny it. Like "u kicked his ass didn't u?"...."nah, it was no big deal. just chili right"...lol. so they know u did something, but they don't know at the same time...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell just play it cool, you dont let yourself get embarrassed and what does he have? Jack ****, I mean look around, **** happens to people all the time, and the ones who just let it roll off are the ones that appear the coolest.

Just take the shirt off and walk down the hallway to your locker whistling.

High school is the era of mind games Gentlemen. Remember that.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's popular and has friends, why didn't they do anything? I had a guy try start nonsense with me once a few years ago in the cafeteria. He shoved me while I was eating, and about 7 guys immediately stood up in response. They got in his face, I cleared the way, and got him to apologise.

Highschool....you need friends and backup. Don't start fights unless you know you can finish it and come out on top. Usually just walk away - it isn't worth it for fools like that. Do you want to risk getting expelled?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would just take my shirt off.

funny story. im standing in a lunch line with my biology teacher. we are getting spaghetti. so i get mine,s he gets hers, i take a piece of bread, and decide to lob it to the guy behind me..........
*WHOMp* i hit the teacher's tray with my hand and her spaghetti goes all over her shirt. ouch, i was never late to that class again