Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you go to bars remember this tip....

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A group of 4 Beverly Hills lookin girls walk in the bar with the most conceited faces. They stroll by as if they were divas on a movie set. They find a seat. I take my shot and approach them. My goofy pick up line made one girl laugh but the uglier mother hen brutally humiliates me. I calmly walk away. It stung but I shook it off like a gangsta and kept it moving to the next bar.

I see a group of cute girls at a table. Two were Latina and one was white. I approach and they welcome me. We laugh and talk. I buy drinks under the condition that we all go to the dance floor. They agree and we have a wonderful time that night.

The point of my story is that for every 100 cute girls that reject you, there is a cute girl that would die to be around you. I spent my 20's trying to convert low to moderate interest. I didn't have the self esteem to realize that I should be focusing on finding the girls that are crazy about me. If you get rejected enough you start to forget that there are women out there that will fall madly in love with you. Bad energy women exist, and good energy women exist. Find the good energy women and forget the rest.

Last edited:

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
A group of 4 Beverly Hills lookin girls walk in the bar with the most conceited faces. They stroll by as if they were divas on a movie set. They find a seat. I take my shot and approach them. My goofy pick up line made one girl laugh but the uglier mother hen brutally humiliates me. I calmly walk away. It stung but I shook it off like a gangsta and kept it moving to the next bar.

I see a group of cute girls at a table. Two were Latina and one was white. I approach and they welcome me. We laugh and talk. I buy drinks under the condition that we all go to the dance floor. They agree and we have a wonderful time that night.

The point of my story is that for every 100 cute girls that reject you, there is a cute girl that would die to be around you. I spent my 20's trying to convert low to moderate interest. I didn't have the self esteem to realize that I should be focusing on finding the girls that are crazy about me. If you get rejected enough you start to forget that there are women out there that will fall madly in love with you. Bad energy women exist, and good energy women exist. Find the good energy women and forget the rest.
You shouldn't be getting rejected by 100s of women.
Your right you need to be finding the correct girls.
The four set seating seat ain't usually the correct girls to approach no matter how hot or ugly they are.
How are the girls looking at you before you approach them? how are you looking at them?

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be getting rejected by 100s of women.
Your right you need to be finding the correct girls.
The four set seating seat ain't usually the correct girls to approach no matter how hot or ugly they are.
How are the girls looking at you before you approach them? how are you looking at them?
Yeh I agree. I was across the bar with another group of people. I actually went to talk to my buddies and these girls where right behind him because he gave them his seats. So I said hey why not kill two birds with one stone and I said something to one of them. These girls were looking so stuck up from the time they trotted into the bar lol. It was bad. They were not looking at anyone at all.

My buddy is a good looking dude and does well with women and he got pissed when he heard what the one chick said to me. He turned around and started arguing with them saying " why are you so rude..and we gave you our seats to be nice..blah blah blah." An argument ensued. I had to tell him to chill lets not make a scene because these girls wanted drama. The mother hen was foaming at the mouth for a confrontation. So I calmed my friend down and we walked away.

We actually ran into the girls later on that night when we were going to the car. I saw some girls taking a picture in front of me and naturally I waited until the picture was done before crossing in front of them. Big mistake because it was the rude girls from the bar. The mother hen once again was rude as fu*k and barked at me telling me to go ahead. Me and my friend just laughed and continued walking. That chick is probably on some prescription drugs and definitely has some mood disorder. When you go out you expose yourself to all types of different energies. Notice at the end of night they were still man less and taking pics by themselves.

I don't care about the 4 seat thing. It doesn't matter the seating if the girls are cool. I went up to a whole table and ended up getting numbers and having a fun time with the second group of girls. I agree you should not have to be rejected by 100's of women. I was being hyperbolic. But you will get rejected by the vast majority until you find the ones that like you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Did you get to fvck any of the ladies you bought drinks with? If not, all you did is waste money. Shouldn't go to a group of ladies without wingmen. There's little point as the others w/o dudes will not allow you to get it in; most times.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get to fvck any of the ladies you bought drinks with? If not, all you did is waste money. Shouldn't go to a group of ladies without wingmen. There's little point as the others w/o dudes will not allow you to get it in; most times.
No I didn't **** them. There is more to this story but I am not a good enough writer to succinctly explain all the moving parts. This slutty girl begged me to go across the street with her and her guy "friend". I will make a post on that relationship in the future because it is interesting.

I disagree about wasting money bro. The drinks were super cheap at this place and I bought 3 drinks for the girls totaling maybe $12. No biggie. And I disagree that it is a waste of money if you don't smash that night. I ended up grinding on the main girl that I liked most of the night. I danced with the super cute Latina ( respectful dancing). My buddy finally showed up and he danced with the other girl most of the night. We were the fun section of bar. It was a good time. I set up a date with the girl in the group I liked ( who knows if that will actually happen though).

I can approach women with no wingman. I am really good at approaching women I have very little fear. I grew up in the DMV and we make approaching women a sport. I used to go out a lot when I lived in Vegas and honestly I have better luck going solo than I do with a group. My point is not to brag. My point was that in life when he take a hit with women we sometimes internalize it to mean that we are objectively wack. But if we keep pushing we will find a great situation if we never give up. This applies to jobs and life in general but especially women. Any one womans estimation of you has NO bearing on objective reality AT ALL. This is the most difficult thing to realize. How many of us are stuck in bad female situations because we don't believe that there is a hot girl out there that will fall for us?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No I didn't **** them. There is more to this story but I am not a good enough writer to succinctly explain all the moving parts. This slutty girl begged me to go across the street with her and her guy "friend". I will make a post on that relationship in the future because it is interesting.

I disagree about wasting money bro. The drinks were super cheap at this place and I bought 3 drinks for the girls totaling maybe $12. No biggie. And I disagree that it is a waste of money if you don't smash that night. I ended up grinding on the main girl that I liked most of the night. I danced with the super cute Latina ( respectful dancing). My buddy finally showed up and he danced with the other girl most of the night. We were the fun section of bar. It was a good time. I set up a date with the girl in the group I liked ( who knows if that will actually happen though).

I can approach women with no wingman. I am really good at approaching women I have very little fear. I grew up in the DMV and we make approaching women a sport. I used to go out a lot when I lived in Vegas and honestly I have better luck going solo than I do with a group. My point is not to brag. My point was that in life when he take a hit with women we sometimes internalize it to mean that we are objectively wack. But if we keep pushing we will find a great situation if we never give up. This applies to jobs and life in general but especially women. Any one womans estimation of you has NO bearing on objective reality AT ALL. This is the most difficult thing to realize. How many of us are stuck in bad female situations because we don't believe that there is a hot girl out there that will fall for us?
No luck if you don't fvck or get svcked. It's also a waste of a few bucks when you take out a lady and the end result is neither a suck or a fvck. But, to teach their own; as long as you are satisfied with your results, then it's all good.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Pandora has it right. He’s process driven. Embrace the process. That’s an abundance attitude and it’s positive and will get you enjoying yourself and being open to what evolves & develops.

Ricks attitude is totally outcome or results driven. See the attitude difference? Oh. No sex or bj no bueno? Waste of money? Really? That is a negative attitude borne of lack and disappointment.

Each attitude shows up in your energy otherwise known as your vibe guys. Women have radar for a man’s vibe.

Both vibes are self fulfilling. Choose your attitude well. I vote for process oriented. You’ll have far more success in the long run that way.

This leapt out at me in this thread. Had to mention.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No luck if you don't fvck or get svcked. It's also a waste of a few bucks when you take out a lady and the end result is neither a suck or a fvck. But, to teach their own; as long as you are satisfied with your results, then it's all good.
I definitely get what you mean. But at this point the bar is set so low that just a pleasant night with attractive females is considered a win in my book lol.

I usually don't even go out any more becuz nights are usually a dud but I promised my friend I would go to his party. Hey I might be able to sleep with the girl I booked. Unlikely but you never know.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pandora has it right. He’s process driven. Embrace the process. That’s an abundance attitude and it’s positive and will get you enjoying yourself and being open to what evolves & develops.

Ricks attitude is totally outcome or results driven. See the attitude difference? Oh. No sex or bj no bueno? Waste of money? Really? That is a negative attitude borne of lack and disappointment.

Each attitude shows up in your energy otherwise known as your vibe guys. Women have radar for a man’s vibe.

Both vibes are self fulfilling. Choose your attitude well. I vote for process oriented. You’ll have far more success in the long run that way.

Yes I approve this message . Could not of said it better.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh I agree. I was across the bar with another group of people. I actually went to talk to my buddies and these girls where right behind him because he gave them his seats. So I said hey why not kill two birds with one stone and I said something to one of them. These girls were looking so stuck up from the time they trotted into the bar lol. It was bad. They were not looking at anyone at all.

My buddy is a good looking dude and does well with women and he got pissed when he heard what the one chick said to me. He turned around and started arguing with them saying " why are you so rude..and we gave you our seats to be nice..blah blah blah." An argument ensued. I had to tell him to chill lets not make a scene because these girls wanted drama. The mother hen was foaming at the mouth for a confrontation. So I calmed my friend down and we walked away.

We actually ran into the girls later on that night when we were going to the car. I saw some girls taking a picture in front of me and naturally I waited until the picture was done before crossing in front of them. Big mistake because it was the rude girls from the bar. The mother hen once again was rude as fu*k and barked at me telling me to go ahead. Me and my friend just laughed and continued walking. That chick is probably on some prescription drugs and definitely has some mood disorder. When you go out you expose yourself to all types of different energies. Notice at the end of night they were still man less and taking pics by themselves.

I don't care about the 4 seat thing. It doesn't matter the seating if the girls are cool. I went up to a whole table and ended up getting numbers and having a fun time with the second group of girls. I agree you should not have to be rejected by 100's of women. I was being hyperbolic. But you will get rejected by the vast majority until you find the ones that like you.
Every guy can you out and have girls interested in them. Maybe for different reasons. Approaching girls who ain't interested at that point in time is silly. I've approached girls and they ain't interested in me at all and when my friend came over they realised he runs a liquor shop in town and straight away wanted him because they realise they can get free alcohol out of him perhaps and will **** him for that. That's called status. Other girls are out not to get free alcohol or money but because they are wanting a boyfriend and will **** a guy that looks decent enough or has a good personality funny and they get along with each other. other women are out because they want to have sex with a guy and actually have a boyfriend who they will go back to. You have to work out screen why a girl likes you and work out if you want to give her what she wants or not.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score

Never ask a fish how to fish

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you’re not up on sharks, lol.

Carry on.
Sharks are fish. Read about it

And obviously you've never hunted of fished probably. Sharks bite and every thing that's bloody and reeks of blood, so in a way the're pretty dumb. So draw your conclusions

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharks are fish. Read about it

And obviously you've never hunted of fished probably. Sharks bite and every thing that's bloody and reeks of blood, so in a way the're pretty dumb. So draw your conclusions
As I said, CLEARLY you are not up on sharks. Thank you for succinctly proving my point.

I hold a biology degree, have hunted and fished all my life, and am up on the latest research on shark cognition (there are masters degree programs on shark intelligence in the marine biology realm.). Turns out they are exceptionally intelligent animals.

The metaphor that I am drawing is that there are fish and then there are FISH that know a thing or two about fishing.

Sharks are FISH, lol.

Naturally. Cheers.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said, CLEARLY you are not up on sharks. Thank you for succinctly proving my point.

I hold a biology degree, have hunted and fished all my life, and am up on the latest research on shark cognition (there are masters degree programs on shark intelligence in the marine biology realm.). Turns out they are exceptionally intelligent animals.

The metaphor that I am drawing is that there are fish and then there are FISH that know a thing or two about fishing.

Sharks are FISH, lol.

Naturally. Cheers.
Great good for you.
And then again never ask a fish how to fish. Go ask the old expert fisherman that fished all kind of fish including the older "FISH that know a thing or two about fishing"

Thank you for succinctly proving my point.
No, i'm not proving your point, every unplugged red pilled guy gets what i mean

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

To each their own. I'm 37, you are 50. @Pandora is prob. younger than us. Different game nowadays. Waiting around and playing these good little puppy games holds little water. Need to strike while the iron is hot, if not, some other dude will. Just part of the game.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh, not trying to be beta bucks for this sloots...nor their gay best friend. OP comes off as both.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I determined several years ago after speaking with women that men should never buy women drinks. Even the nicest women manipulate men for free drinks. I don't consider being manipulated a process.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I determined several years ago after speaking with women that men should never buy women drinks. Even the nicest women manipulate men for free drinks. I don't consider being manipulated a process.
You don’t have to buy anyone drinks if that’s not your thing. On occasion I’ll buy a round for a guy and sometimes a round gets bought for me. Sometimes I pay my own round (especially if I don’t want any expectation attached to a man buying me a drink).

Generosity is the trait of a quality person. Stinginess isn’t. You don’t want to be perceived as a miser or as stingy. It doesn’t reflect well on you. Just keep that in mind.

If you don’t have much money go more inexpensive places and/or don’t drink much.

In some markets or establishments drinks add up fast...in others they don’t.

But embracing the process gives out a better vibe and it isn’t about who is buying drinks.