If you ever find yourself LUCKY enough to get married....

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Hopefully, Mcartney has learned a valuable lesson. He was obviously totally naive and got caught short - handed........... I mean short-legged.
Exactly. :up:

We can all learn from McCartney.

Again, it's when guys get one sighted. They don't see that a woman is missing something necessary to build a solid foundation, to stand on, in a relationship.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
azanon said:
Just $145 million of a 1.84 billion dollar fortune? Oh well.... so much for the "they take half" divorce scare theories.

If my trusty calculator is correct, that's 7.88%; slightly less than 50% :rolleyes:
Well if you do the math I'm sure 145 million is well over half of what he would acquire in the short 4 years time she was with him. I don't know too many other enterprises where you do nothing, live a life of luxury and then walk away with $145 million severence pay/profit.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well if you do the math I'm sure 145 million is well over half of what he would acquire in the short 4 years time she was with him. I don't know too many other enterprises where you do nothing, live a life of luxury and then walk away with $145 million severence pay/profit.
No kidding. It almost makes me sick.

The vindictive b!tch is already planning a celebration in honor of her victory.

50%....20%....7%....1%.....I personally don't think she deserves much more than a peck on the cheek and a "thanks for putting out for awhile", but hey, if you guys are cool with the principle behind what this golddigger did that's fine but I feel bad for you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
No kidding. It almost makes me sick.

The vindictive b!tch is already planning a celebration in honor of her victory.

50%....20%....7%....1%.....I personally don't think she deserves much more than a peck on the cheek and a "thanks for putting out for awhile", but hey, if you guys are cool with the principle behind what this golddigger did that's fine but I feel bad for you.
Well you'd get my vote for family court judge :). It's just common sense and fairness.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
That's dumb...

If you have any kind of money to speak of, and are considering marriage to w woman who doesn't, then a prenuptial is the only way to go. Not only does it protect your assets, but it also shortens the divorce procedures significantly so you can leave it behind you quicker when it does happen.

People who don't get prenup's are stupid... end of story...
Prenups can be rendered worthless in many countries. They might be bullet-proof in America, but in the UK, which is where this case happens, they aren't fully legally binding (not yet anyway, but this might be changed soon). It's the same here in Australia where I live.