"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

If you DOUBT her INTEREST LEVEL, you've ALREADY LOST HER. My JOURNAL.

blayde

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Vegas
Guys, we've all been there. In my case, MANY MANY times.

What started out great (she called you, seem highly interested, was always available) has faded.

And you're kidding yourself now. I mean, she still TALKS to Me right??? We still date. She hasnt broken up!!

But you know you've lost her interest.

Let me tell you exactly what happened.

1. You did or said something that she considered WEAK, UNCHALLENGING, UNMYSTERIOUS.

2. In her mind, you DROPPED several notches.

3. And guess what??? She didnt TELL YOU!!!! You had to read the clues.

My hunch is that you did something very specific.
1. You were too available. Too interested. Remember guys, women want what is HARD TO get.

2. You SAID SOMETHING that she percieved as weak.

3. She grew bored.

So if you THINK you lost her interest, its 90 % that you did.

Now, what to do about it?
Take immediate plans. You have to become a challenge again who is hard to get.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
So how can I possibly monitor every single thing I say? I'm only human. But I see where you're coming from.
 

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Or....

Or...

She got to know the real you and became bored.

Or...

She has other interests (be they human or other) that now takes up her time.

Or...

The stars weren't aligned. The God's did not favor the union. Fate was against it.

Or...

Sh!t happens.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Wow, congrats on the craptacular reiteration.

1. You did or said something that she considered WEAK, UNCHALLENGING, UNMYSTERIOUS.
Correction, you said something that offended her. None of the above.

2. In her mind, you DROPPED several notches.
Temporarily might I add....

3. And guess what??? She didnt TELL YOU!!!! You had to read the clues.
And? Are you too stupid to realise that you need it said in words? I don't see the problem here

1. You were too available. Too interested. Remember guys, women want what is HARD TO get.
I nearly collapsed laughing at this one. Tell me, last time I checked when you're in a relationship, the girl HAS you. There is no hard to get. Too interrested? she doesn't like her boyfriend cause he's too interrested in her? listen to yourself jesus. This post reeks of stupidity.

2. You SAID SOMETHING that she percieved as weak.
Wow, way to repeat yourself on the stupid point. Weak? You are perfect I presume and never say anything "weak"? Saying something "Weak" once will not kill the relationship, nor will it if you say it 100 times.

3. She grew bored.
Brilliant.

So if you THINK you lost her interest, its 90 % that you did.
WOW. Watch it, Einstein is making claims. In a relationship... which I presume we are speaking of, there are ups and downs. There you will question her IL but that's natural. Just because you're in a "down" doesn't mean she lost interrest. And no, what you think is very far from what she feels.

Take immediate plans. You have to become a challenge again who is hard to get.
Without this sentence, it would've been hard to consider your post a tip. But you know what? Brilliant tip! Seriously... it just helps us all. Then some one comes along and asks... HOW?
A tip is about HOW, a discussion is about WHY. Learn the difference and post in the right forum.

Unfortunatly for me, you're last sentence is correct.

Please, get out and learn the game before posting about it.

Lik
 

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
but HOW do we make ourselves seem more like a challenge and make her interest level return?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
LikRetsam
Senior Don Juan

Registered: Oct 2003
Location:
Posts: 372
Age: 15
dude you're 15, shut the fukc up.

the original post was on the money, you are an idiot and an afc
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by Walk this Way
So how can I possibly monitor every single thing I say? I'm only human. But I see where you're coming from.
Don't. The only true approach to improving anything in life, including seduction, is an inside-out one. What this means is that you have to concentrate on your character. On yourself, not the girls.

Build some strong principles and stand by them no matter what. Become the kind of man YOU have always want to be, and trust me when i say that you'll become the kind of man THEY want to be WITH at the same time. Then you won't have to 'monitor,' 'watch,' or 'mind,' anything. Just live, be yourself and watch that little black book fill up with digits.

But falling back to what the original poster said, i fully agree. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you doubt her interest, you're most likely right. MOST LIKELY, but not POSITIVELY. But guess what your doubt does? It makes you weak. It reflects in your actions, and before you know it, she REALLY won't be interested, even if you were initially wrong about her not being interested anymore.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by dcfball
dude you're 15, shut the fukc up.

the original post was on the money, you are an idiot and an afc
Woah, that won me over. :rolleyes:
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by dcfball
dude you're 15, shut the fukc up.

the original post was on the money, you are an idiot and an afc
It was on the money, I can relate what he said above to my own personal experiences. Usually you have good contributions Lik :eek:
 
Top